Sign in to follow this  
shaolin

involuntary semen loss

I have noticed that when I retain my semen for longer than three days, I end up losing a very small amount whilst sitting down using the toilet. It is about two "drops" but very white and thick. More solid than liquid.

This continues about once every 10 days after the first occasion.

I do testicle massage and clench my perinium as part of my training, but it has not helped.

Some medical sites claim this is caused by straining and putting pressure on the prostate.

Any ideas on how to prevent this loss?

Thanks.

I do testicle massage and clench my perinium as part of my training, but it has not helped.

Well this could be part of the "problem", because you're being overstimulated sexually, and the energy isn't being circulated enough.

Do you practice other things, such as small circulation?

I keep the perinium clenched while I do small circulation too, to prevent loss of qi between hui yin and the bottom of the tail bone.

I know this wasn't the origianl topic, but it is somewhat related. I keep hearing about nocturnal emissions as a pretty common occurence, but I have only had one my entire life. Otherwise if I ever do have an "exciting" dream, it wakes me up.

I keep the perinium clenched while I do small circulation too, to prevent loss of qi between hui yin and the bottom of the tail bone.

Sounds to me like you're over-exerting on your perineum... stop that for a while... learn to relax it - and relax it fully...

If in time you want to begin to do the exercises again, just start out gently - when you tighten, follow with an equally deep relaxation. Begin to differentiate the muscles you have down there... there are many... you may be squeezing them all at the same time.

It is still being perpetuated that unless you clench the perineum qi somehow escapes from the hui yin?? Learn your mudras people.

I know this wasn't the origianl topic, but it is somewhat related. I keep hearing about nocturnal emissions as a pretty common occurence, but I have only had one my entire life. Otherwise if I ever do have an "exciting" dream, it wakes me up.

Agreed i've maybe had 2 or 3 my whole life and they were during my early teens, whenever I have an "exciting" dream I too wake up and if there's any urge I successfully hold back. It seems this "oh theres no use in celebacy cause you'll just get a nocturnal emission anyway" is just an excuse for longtime masturbators to justify their masturbation.

OP- I've personally noticed that ANY sexual stimulation (including mental) based around lust can cause a "leak". I myself noticed quite a drain just from mental stimuli with lustful origin. Oddly enough when in a "loving" mindstate this 'leakage' doesn't usually happen to me, perhaps moving the energy up to the heart would help?. It may take watching and guarding your thoughts carefully. Or it could be a kidney thing. Experiment.

-Astral

Sign in to follow this