hyok

STFU!

I had this thought a second ago and it's been a recurring thought I'd been wrestling with for the past year...

If we are all on a karmic journey and are in this realm to learn and develop, wouldn't it be in the best interests of those who are unaware of holographic reality to maintain their ignorance? Isn't this their karmic path?

Is intervention ever in the interests of the Tao?

Is a natural deviation towards spiritual development not just preferable, but highly suggested?

Edited by hyok

I would say intervention is generally not in the interest of the Tao. Of Course, saving someone is intervening, but thats more acting without acting on the spot. I'd say unappreciated intervention is generally not worth your while and that natural interest in spiritual development will produce more spiritual peoples.

It seems like uninvited spiritual intervention seems to be on par with premature ejaculation of corrosive acid. Or atleast that is how far out, repulsive and devastating it seems to be to people from reactions I have recieved. :lol:

Martial Development: It seems Psychic phenomena seem to be limited and imperfect just like people. Only if you ascribe to that area of expertise. So while some may be able to assess some of the interests of the Tao it seems that complete assessment of the Tao isnt in the Tao's best interests? :lol: funny?