Sign in to follow this  
Thunder_Gooch

The Sun Is Speaking!

satelites..arent they made from aluminium and mangan and titanium amongs other things..

(we are in for future some treats aren't we?)

(my titan jaw is already behaving unsteadily)

B)

btw I think drew is wrong the exchange is not btw third eye and perennium

but btw crown chakra and perennium.

Nobel prize is not for "like e leaf in the wind" Taoists

Edited by rain

something that doesn't really interact with anything is changing something that can't be changed

Briliant, that is my new goal, to become some thing that does not interact but still changes what cant be change.

react is not the same as interact

but I guess they know what they are saying

the perception of someting changing is never

independant of whats changed

or?

Edited by rain

the perception of someting changing is never

independant of whats changed

or?

Thats werry true I think, atleast what the quant physics says, just bye observing you are effecting the outcome.

Edited by Tung

I dont really find this too surprising - neutrinos have zero electrical charge and are produced in copious amounts by the sun - but with no EM interaction they pass right by, for the most part - leaving only the weak force as their method of interaction. If everything lines up perfectly, the neutrino will ride the lagrangian inside of the strong force radius (force radius difference is about 3 decimal places) and interact with one of the quarks in a nucleus, flipping it from down to up - and udd becomes uud > neutrino + neutron = proton + electron.

Might these bursts make up for the solar neutrino measurement problem? (Experiments measured about 1/4 as many as theoretical calculations.)

Any element heavier than iron was created by the supernova process. Radioactivity is the activity of a heavier element breaking down. There is a pattern of nuclear stability which starts at 83 and trends downward. Any element above this is radioactive and emits alpha, beta, or gamma radiation.

alpha particles are helium 4 42 He.

beta particles are high speed electrons-10e

gamma radiation is a electromagnetic radiation with a very short wavelength

There are two other types; electron capture, positron.

Sign in to follow this