Sign in to follow this  
SebastianBernadinoDaRosa

WATER

No, I had never seen it before and as I watched, right at the beginning I had problems with it and had to stop.

Just the first few minutes included statements that were incorrect based on scientific fact.

I don't intent to be negative because watching the entire thing may well be helpful.

Peace & Love!

No, I had never seen it before and as I watched, right at the beginning I had problems with it and had to stop.

Just the first few minutes included statements that were incorrect based on scientific fact.

I don't intent to be negative because watching the entire thing may well be helpful.

Peace & Love!

But I guess you will never know huh...

I certainly didn't agree with everything I saw in the film but there are some things that were presented that I would like second opinions on.

such as: Prayer... what is it? Emotion and its affect on waters structure. At one point in the film two people are put thousands of miles away from eachother, one in Russia and the other in South America and they are able to sychronize their brain waves, breathing patterns, and pulse. These are just a few examples. I'm sure meditation and the study of inner power or energy could provide not answers but at least a better understanding.

All I ask is that someone who is willing to watch (or already has watched) this film through and discuss it please do. I have showed this to some of my family, friends and teachers and gotten mixed responses. I would love to hear from you as well.

I thought it was facinating. I like to use flower essences and they are supposed to operate on the same principle that water can hold an energy pattern.

But I guess you will never know huh...

I certainly didn't agree with everything I saw in the film but there are some things that were presented that I would like second opinions on.

such as: Prayer... what is it? Emotion and its affect on waters structure.

Hi Sebastian,

Nope, I will never know. I do not hold to the concept of prayer so I cannot speak to it.

However, water is a very important symbol in Taoism so I will not down-talk the power of water. As far as science knows, there would be no life on Earth if there were no water.

And I would agree that water generally positively effects our attitude and emotions whenever we are close to water, especially moving water and in particular, waterfalls.

Peace & Love!

Sign in to follow this