Sign in to follow this  
Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

The Cure for Depression?

I came across this article which is frankly quite disturbing in my opinion.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7953967/Ketamine-is-magic-drug-for-depression.html

Anyone I've know who used 'K' ended up somewhat suicidal after a while, due it forcing the inner body out of alignment with the physical. But in this article it's all wonderful!

I'm wondering if some 'pharm' companies needed a bit of a boost in their stocks. Seems likely.

i read a little about it wiki...

said it was administered to people with some kind of debilitating pain, and at LOW doses... the people were depressed cuz they couldn't get around!!! SO the low does of K helped cuz of the anethesia effect, but if they tripped out they were given a lower dose... also said they couldn't move around much and just vegged out and watched tv...

...now you know ravers all around the world are going to read the article you pointed out and be like "oh yea, there ya go! I'm going to do a vial of K tonight so i'm not depressed... it's on the internet must be true" :lol: Addicts will see/hear what they wanna...

Personally i hated the stuff... alittle made me feel drunk and a lot had me in a hallucinatory coma... i remember being at parties with kids just in STUPORS!!! Looking like straight RETARDS drooling on themselves and throwing up... :unsure:

K sucks bigtime...

i read a little about it wiki...

said it was administered to people with some kind of debilitating pain, and at LOW doses... the people were depressed cuz they couldn't get around!!! SO the low does of K helped cuz of the anethesia effect, but if they tripped out they were given a lower dose... also said they couldn't move around much and just vegged out and watched tv...

...now you know ravers all around the world are going to read the article you pointed out and be like "oh yea, there ya go! I'm going to do a vial of K tonight so i'm not depressed... it's on the internet must be true" :lol: Addicts will see/hear what they wanna...

Personally i hated the stuff... alittle made me feel drunk and a lot had me in a hallucinatory coma... i remember being at parties with kids just in STUPORS!!! Looking like straight RETARDS drooling on themselves and throwing up... :unsure:

K sucks bigtime...

I could understand it being used as a pain killer I guess, but would wonder if there must be something more 'common' shall we say.

As for those parties you went to, I'm glad I wasn't invited, that would kind of freak me out. I have enough problems with alcohol and females making me drool, without 'K' adding to it.

'Addicts will see what they wanna see', very apt.

So if you are a rat go ahead and take it. Otherwise, buyer beware!

Peace & Love!

I remember the U.S military doing the L.S.D tests.....I say I remember, I don't mean I actually remember, just remember seeing short footage of it. Can't remember if they were testing it as a kind of chemical warfare in the sixties/fifties, but it was certainly funny watching those soldiers trying to do the assault course and try to climb over the wooden wall..... always a problem when you suddenly stop to notice how the grain of the wood looks like the face of Jesus!

I remember the U.S military doing the L.S.D tests.....I say I remember, I don't mean I actually remember, just remember seeing short footage of it. Can't remember if they were testing it as a kind of chemical warfare in the sixties/fifties, but it was certainly funny watching those soldiers trying to do the assault course and try to climb over the wooden wall..... always a problem when you suddenly stop to notice how the grain of the wood looks like the face of Jesus!

Yeah, the military has done a lot of this kind of testing. Not good, in my opinion. I think the Russians and the Germans were even worse than my military was/is.

But yeah, I have never used the stuff but from what I understand LSD does some really wierd things to a person's mind. If I want to go on a trip I will just get in my pick-up and drive there.

Peace & Love!

Ya, if you do that trip while your on LSD you'll probably never leave your driveway, but you'll think you have. Saves on gas though!

Well, although I am all for saving on gas (in fact, all energy) I think I'll skip the LSD.

Peace & Love!

Sign in to follow this