skyfly

Master Wang LIping's seminar in SC

My family will attend the seminar in SC.

Is there anybody here who will attend the seminar advised and guided with live internet video by Master Wang Liping in Colombia, SC?

Is there anybody here who will attend the seminar advised and guided with live internet video by Master Wang Liping in Colombia, SC?

I really hope at least 5 people from the bums come, as we will get a group discount.

skyfly, where's the link info on this seminar? I looked for it in the events section but no can find.

tks

seminar advised and guided with live internet video by Master Wang Liping in Colombia, SC?

If it's online on the internet, why not offer a chanse for practitioners world-wide?

It can be done quite easy, with Paypal and Skype! Just an idea.

http://dao-de.org/Doc/2010_US_retreat_flier_v2.pdf

It is said there is a update that sth new can be taught in this seminar, just from a private channel.

If you join the activity organized by Lao Zi Academy which was requested by Master Wang to set up in NA, you could have a free chance to talk with Master Wang about the issues you raised.

reincarnation energy?

updated website:http://tao2010retreat.eventbrite.com/

If everybody is interested in reincarnation, probably we could ask him to give a talk on how to the soul to transfer from one generation to another, how is working?

I really hope at least 5 people from the bums come, as we will get a group discount.

This looks updated one:http://tao2010retreat.eventbrite.com/

This looks updated one:http://tao2010retreat.eventbrite.com/

We can raise and collect some questions here and ask Mater Wang to answer.

For example,

1. Based on Yijing, when the world turns out to be harmonic and peaceful?

2. When the world get rid of the current financial crisis?

Why dont these Seminar Promoters or Students answer the bloody questions ? I think Wang Liping needs a different PR Rep in the West and would not be happy about this. If you cant get question answered on a forum then dont expect much from the seminar.

So If you want us to attend then PLEASE OUTLINE CLEARLY AND IN FULL DETAIL WHAT WE WILL LEARN.

How much time exactly will we have with Wang Liping ?

Will Everybody get a chance to talk with him ?

Get the drift......

TheTaoBum.

If it's online on the internet, why not offer a chanse for practitioners world-wide?

It can be done quite easy, with Paypal and Skype! Just an idea.

Uh, Master Wang took a lot of time just talking with a handful of seminar participants last time. If you opened it up to a worldwide Q&A, the seminar would never be done...

The official curriculum is here:

引仙法 YIN-XIAN-FA (guidance entering the gate of immortal): from Daoist ancestor Qiu Chu-Ji <DA-DAN-ZHI-ZHI> (straight way to elixir).

三仙功 SAN-XIAN-GONG (three immortal internal alchemy): from <Ling-Bao-Bi-Fa> (complete methods of the numinous treasure) and (mission set of Zhong and Lu).

女丹功 NU-DAN-GONG (female inner alchemy): from <Nu-Dan-Xin-Fa> (delicate and subtle method for female inner alchemy).

New release practices in this coming Labor day Taoism retreat: Jiu-Gong-Ba-Gua, Seven Star, Moon/Sun balancing, PI-GU (not eating).

Although, I'm guessing time constraints will probably limit the amount of material covered.

Basically, you will learn (& practice) the various forms of basic meditation/neigong/qigong and some theory too. I'd go, but I've had a hellishly busy year and am still working on the stuff I learned at the last one.

Why dont these Seminar Promoters or Students answer the bloody questions ? I think Wang Liping needs a different PR Rep in the West and would not be happy about this. If you cant get question answered on a forum then dont expect much from the seminar.
Lol, so if an organization doesn't answer questions about them on random internet forums - then they are incompetent? Lmao - this isn't even their forum - so why should they be obligated to answer any questions on here??? Gee, do you also get pissed off if Obama doesn't answer questions you write him on internet forums? :lol:

Why dont these Seminar Promoters or Students answer the bloody questions ?

Why don't you make the bloody call you lazy bum and all your questions will be answered

Orb, In Martial terms i have given you're last comment and attitude displayed a perfectly suited monicker...."The Kneeling Alter Boy".

If you want to curry favour with the promoters so badly then Next time i would suggest something more original then taking a shot at myself. Chinese Qigong teachers have been aware of western ass kissers for many years now & students like you who hang on every word master says get laughed at constantly. You think by jumping on the defensive and rusiing to the front line will show your loyalty & repect lol, but its really an inbuilt weakness you were born with.

Vortex thank you for the mature reply. I attended the 1st seminar in carolina and must say i was very disappointed with it. 90% of the material advertised was not even discussed let alone taught. We were given a small booklet talking about some of the skills in LINGBAO like astral travel. But now i look back i think it was just to attract naive students. Most of the training was so basic and consisted mostly of silly tree meditation. Not the hardcore techniques advertised and promoted over the website and in the booklet.

You have teachers who are there not because of the love of teaching or helping another. But rather students who have been subtlely ordered to Instruct by the master. And they teach only out of fear & the possibilty of losing favour with master wang with no further Special Attention.

Right off the bat you have all the wrong ingredients & you have not even began training.

Just my 2 cents.

Orb, In Martial terms i have given you're last comment and attitude displayed a perfectly suited monicker...."The Kneeling Alter Boy".

If you want to curry favour with the promoters so badly then Next time i would suggest something more original then taking a shot at myself. Chinese Qigong teachers have been aware of western ass kissers for many years now & students like you who hang on every word master says get laughed at constantly. You think by jumping on the defensive and rusiing to the front line will show your loyalty & repect lol, but its really an inbuilt weakness you were born with.

Vortex thank you for the mature reply. I attended the 1st seminar in carolina and must say i was very disappointed with it. 90% of the material advertised was not even discussed let alone taught. We were given a small booklet talking about some of the skills in LINGBAO like astral travel. But now i look back i think it was just to attract naive students. Most of the training was so basic and consisted mostly of silly tree meditation. Not the hardcore techniques advertised and promoted over the website and in the booklet.

You have teachers who are there not because of the love of teaching or helping another. But rather students who have been subtlely ordered to Instruct by the master. And they teach only out of fear & the possibilty of losing favour with master wang with no further Special Attention.

Right off the bat you have all the wrong ingredients & you have not even began training.

Just my 2 cents.

Dear Sir,

I have nothing to do with Master Wang, his school or his promoters so please calm down. I have to say that I was totally drunk on Johny Walker that night (which I totally recommend instead of the seminar anyway). What happened was - I was reading the thread and wrote that comment without even thinking and what ticked me off was the use of your british "bloody" (for some reason when I am drunk I hate british english).

So anyway please accept my sincere apologies, I know it was rude and uncalled for since I don't even know you - and I keep telling myself not to post anything when I am drunk it's just that that's the only way I can really read thetaobums - when I am drunk.

Just my 2 cents.

Obviously, this guy is not a people who attended the 1st seminar. He is misleading sth here intentionally or untentionaly since he could not tell where (definitely not Carolina) the 1st seminar of last year was held. Meeting means "缘 with Master Wang and othersbut this guy seemed not to be in 1st seminar.

As for the 1st seminar, see the detaied information for complaints to which almost all attendants responded as the following site: http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/10175-wang-liping-seminar-complaints/

Edited by youzifive
  • Like 1

Obviously, this guy is not a people who attended the 1st seminar. He is misleading sth here intentionally or untentionaly since he could not tell where (definitely not Carolina) the 1st seminar of last year was held. Meeting means "缘“ with Master Wang and others,but this guy seemed not to be in 1st seminar.

As for the 1st seminar, see the detaied information for complaints to which almost attendant responded as the following site: http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/10175-wang-liping-seminar-complaints/

I have not slept for almost 2 days now and only mentioned carolina in confusion with the upcoming seminar. ( Of which i will be attending)

About the first seminar in georgia. I clearly remember the muslim guy (ashik) asking master wang the most ridiculous questions & hogging all the talk time to himself. And yes ,all we did was silly tree meditation that i can get for free off the net anytime. That crap has been public knowledge for 100 years now & nobody wants to pay learning that grade 1 rubbish.

Youzfive

It'comes as no suprize to me that You are strongly motivated to argue a small typo you happened to see while lurking around here. Yet you still refuse to add anything positive to the discussion and wont answer any specific questions regarding the upcoming seminar.

This clearly indicates your true level & mental state.

Edited by TheTaoBum

Orb, In Martial terms i have given you're last comment and attitude displayed a perfectly suited monicker...."The Kneeling Alter Boy". (....and so on in this post and a next one...)

___Moderator's note:___

Personal attacks and insults are against our policy and in violation of our guidelines. Please cease and desist.

-- The Sword of Tao sheathed

Longmen practitioner/Master Wang Liping's student's note:

This is SLANDER. One hundred percent false, made up, not real, nil and void.

I would strongly advise you avoid playing chicken with a dragon.

• Like 1

I have not slept for almost 2 days now and only mentioned carolina in confusion with the upcoming seminar. ( Of which i will be attending)

About the first seminar in georgia. I clearly remember the muslim guy (ashik) asking master wang the most ridiculous questions & hogging all the talk time to himself. And yes ,all we did was silly tree meditation that i can get for free off the net anytime. That crap has been public knowledge for 100 years now & nobody wants to pay learning that grade 1 rubbish.

Youzfive

It'comes as no suprize to me that You are strongly motivated to argue a small typo you happened to see while lurking around here. Yet you still refuse to add anything positive to the discussion and wont answer any specific questions regarding the upcoming seminar.

This clearly indicates your true level & mental state.

It looks this typo is a little bit larger, revealing you have a higher level.

Have you read the those response at the website mentioned above? Almost all attendants positively responded, right? Since you think it will not be worth attending, why will you still be attending this seminar by wasting of your time and money.

In addition, I have no responsibility to add sth positive to the discussion due to neutral standing, but should be objective instead of subjective.

• Like 1

Chinese Qigong teachers have been aware of western ass kissers for many years now & students [...] who hang on every word master says get laughed at constantly. You think by jumping on the defensive and rusiing to the front line will show your loyalty & repect lol, but its really an inbuilt weakness you were born with.

I agree with that, in general terms, although maybe I would have put it nicer - but that's just me.

And I think Eastern masters expect us to behave like Westerners.

Doing otherwise will only look like a clumsy imitation... of course laugh-able.

Stand your ground, and challenge. Value will stand on it's own.

___Moderator's note:___

Personal attacks and insults are against our policy and in violation of our guidelines. Please cease and desist.

-- The Sword of Tao sheathed

Longmen practitioner/Master Wang Liping's student's note:

This is SLANDER. One hundred percent false, made up, not real, nil and void.

I would strongly advise you avoid playing chicken with a dragon.

You just told me not to slander ....but right after you casually threatened me not to play chicken with a dragon ???

Edited by TheTaoBum

You just told me not to slander ....but right after you casually threatened me not to play chicken with a dragon ???

Um... no, what I said was neither casual nor threatening.

If you need an elucidation of what I meant, here it is:

master Wang Liping is a "dragon" -- the 19th Transmitter of the Dragon Gate school, to be precise;

you wrote that he orders his students to teach against their will, and that they teach because they are afraid to disobey;

since you made it up, I tried to guess at your motives and the best I could do was this -- you were "playing chicken with a dragon";

since Master Wang Liping is powerful and wise (not threatening or vengeful as you may have imagined), a far better course of action for someone who intends to learn from his tradition would be to try to get included in the sharing of his power and wisdom instead of antagonizing all things and people Longmen with this kind of behavior;

which is why I offered you my opinion strongly advising against this kind of behavior.

OK?..

Oh, and don't play chicken with me either. This is not a threat. This is a humble request. I get horribly bored when engaged in this kind of games, is all. So if you can find it in your heart to spare me... I would greatly appreciate it.

• Like 1

master Wang Liping is a "dragon" -- the 19th Transmitter of the Dragon Gate school, to be precise;

you wrote that he orders his students to teach against their will, and that they teach because they are afraid to disobey;

since you made it up, I tried to guess at your motives and the best I could do was this -- you were "playing chicken with a dragon";

since Master Wang Liping is powerful and wise (not threatening or vengeful as you may have imagined), a far better course of action for someone who intends to learn from his tradition would be to try to get included in the sharing of his power and wisdom instead of antagonizing all things and people Longmen with this kind of behavior;

which is why I offered you my opinion strongly advising against this kind of behavior.

OK?..

Oh, and don't play chicken with me either. This is not a threat. This is a humble request. I get horribly bored when engaged in this kind of games, is all. So if you can find it in your heart to spare me... I would greatly appreciate it.

I know full well what you meant & your simply playing it down. For all Master Wang's wisdom and foresight he couldnt even find the right person for the job in the usa. So you lost me with that one taomeow.

I stand by my original comments regarding the current Instructor. And its not slander but only my criticism that gets you so bent out of shape.

Just becasue you respect somebody dont expect others to feel the same way.

OK?..

I completely agree with Taomeow. Here there is always somebody who wants to SEE OTHER LOW AND SEE HIMSELF HIGH, EVEN SLANDER. This could be nature like YIN and YANG.

• Like 1