Sign in to follow this  
VcElder

Introduction

Hi All,

Just the typical intro post. I am here just to read mostly and learn what tidbits I can.

My background is mostly in Zivorad Slavinsky's Spiritual technology in Peat, Deep Peat, and other techniques, I have done all of the classes and do sessions and what not.

Its given me some pretty unique perspectives on things and I just wanted to share with like minded individuals. I have lurked a bit and saw there were a few people here who have some interesting things to say so I thought I would register.

Hello:)

Please feel free to educate us a little about Peat and Deep Peat, as that is not something I'm familiar with.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome.

PEAT is a methodical usage of nonsensical conscious thoughts to discover what really lies within. How much energy each day is spent by most people trying to portray themselves as something they wish they were yet want to be something else. PEAT, DEEP PEAT and similar tools are for examining life's sensory input externally and internally to link to the whole.

You can check out this blog about a journey through himself.

--V--

Edited by VcElder

Hi All,

Just the typical intro post. I am here just to read mostly and learn what tidbits I can.

My background is mostly in Zivorad Slavinsky's Spiritual technology in Peat, Deep Peat, and other techniques, I have done all of the classes and do sessions and what not.

Its given me some pretty unique perspectives on things and I just wanted to share with like minded individuals. I have lurked a bit and saw there were a few people here who have some interesting things to say so I thought I would register.

Hello:)

http://www.spiritual-technology.com/wp_spirit_eng/?p=82

Peat -- sounds cool. thanks.

Yep yep. I am of the position that all paths lead sorta to the same place. The cultural lens maybe a bit different and the practice maybe different but it all ends up the same.

Sign in to follow this