Ya Mu

An Internal, External, and Energetics Program for Health & Awareness

Thanks for the blog post.

Question

You recommend "Dr Graef's isotonal qigong exercises" in this blog.

Can you provide a link here to explore this further, or can you expand on this modality yourself?

thanks

Craig

I was thinking when I wrote this that I should do a mini-video of these and put it up on you-tube. They are a simple and quick isotonal form that can be done in less than 3 minutes and were taught to me by Dr Vincent Graef, D.O. in the early 80's. I would attempt to describe them but maybe better if I shoot a vid. One key in doing them is that we only use 30% percent of our strength. I certainly do not mind sharing these. They may or may not be similar to other isotonal type exercises but I have never looked around for such and really don't know. I use them as a warm up in my qigong workshops.

• Like 1

I was thinking when I wrote this that I should do a mini-video of these and put it up on you-tube. They are a simple and quick isotonal form that can be done in less than 3 minutes and were taught to me by Dr Vincent Graef, D.O. in the early 80's. I would attempt to describe them but maybe better if I shoot a vid. One key in doing them is that we only use 30% percent of our strength. I certainly do not mind sharing these. They may or may not be similar to other isotonal type exercises but I have never looked around for such and really don't know. I use them as a warm up in my qigong workshops.

Such action would be most generous.

I mainly responded because I have never heard of this at all and couldn't find anything on a cursory web search.

Thanks

Craig

Ya Mu, regarding glutathione, this article by Dr. Mark Hyman offers ways to increase glutathione naturally.

So there's immunocal - 30 packets for $85.00

then there's also immunPlex

OK, found an organic whey - Warrior Whey - 400g for $19.95.

Anyone want to share their experiences with high quality whey on a regular basis?

Good info, but some of the products don't go all that far into making it happen without complete synergistic effect of all the others.

Several years ago, my glutathione enhancement immune program protocol was mostly what you have listed:

Whey shake, NAC, Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, B vitamins and selenium, 6 grams C daily, and many other neutriceuticals and antioxidants combined. Rebounding exercise 20 min 3x per day.

Does it work? Sure did for me.

But that sure is a BUNCH of stuff to keep up with and take. And without taking it all, difficult to get full effect.

Now, thanks to research by a doctor working on an anti-aids drug, we have the MaxGxl which has been proven to raise glutathione levels in the body. Makes things much easier and one doesn't need the quantity of the substances due to enhanced bioavailability. So this is what I take now.

I still do the whey shake mostly because I don't eat much meat and need the protein. I like it as well. The one I take is free of contaminants, melamine free, minimally processed to insure the proteins remain undenatured and soluble. Made by Vital Nutrients, New Zealand High Protein Whey Powder 92%.

• Like 1

Hey Ya Mu,

Did you ever get a chance to make a video of the Dr Graef's isotonal qigong exercises? If not, maybe you could just describe here what they involve? I would be interested in knowing more about them. What is the history behind these exercises and why do you add them to your daily routine, do they fall into your category of non-linear qigong?

Hey Ya Mu,

Did you ever get a chance to make a video of the Dr Graef's isotonal qigong exercises? If not, maybe you could just describe here what they involve? I would be interested in knowing more about them. What is the history behind these exercises and why do you add them to your daily routine, do they fall into your category of non-linear qigong?

I am buried to the gills and behind on all projects. This won't happen anytime soon.

They are very linear body exercises. Can't describe.

• Like 1

Ya Mu,

Could you also explain the significance of Dit Da Jow that you sell on your site

Thankyou,

Ben

It is made by a graduate of my certification program. He utilizes "qi empowerment" and ages it in-ground for a year. Do a search for general properties of dit da jow. Classic Chinese "hit" formula, externally used.

• Like 1

So is it like a healing tonic applied to exterior "hit" wounds. In your opinion, does it work really well. Do you use it alongside your Taoist medicine?

So is it like a healing tonic applied to exterior "hit" wounds. In your opinion, does it work really well. Do you use it alongside your Taoist medicine?

Actually, I very seldom use it in clinic. Pain is usually gone with the other techniques I use. Yes, I think it works well for its application. Mostly I have sold this in my clinic to martial artists and their families.

• Like 1