time to change

something attacks me

it all began when i was 5 i could see spirits talk to weird stuff i talked to a smaalll shadow person but cant remember shit at that point i was like wathever then i was 10 and start getting thease weir stupid dreams am in the dream but i feel like a million pounds is o top of me and i feel this entiti and it alwais would take advantage of me eating my energy nobody used to help me nobody would beliave me it would always happen at that time i live alone with my mom and my father had passed on i would dream about him too but but this evel shit wont go away 11 13 14 15 i started to learn meditation 16 it would happen less 17 the evil shit got me in this weird dream i had no legs no arms and i felt like million pounds on me and i said thats it u peace of shit let me go i overcame his streng and he said you wish you were not even born since then when it happens i fight it this week i got one dream the thing became a demon and said give me ur energy i said u are not eating my energy f u i didnt let him i overcame this and just right know it happen again i fellt a million pounds on me the thing had me in apartmen i escaped it a teeling u this shit ruined my life i dont even go to school am alone and always meditating but wen sleep it takes advantage i tell u i fight this shit i beat it but it comes back imeditate i used my heard chakra i love but when i go to sleep and go uncounness it takes advantage i would like to hear if this has happen to any one

I hope someone can help you, but if you took your time to change your punctuation more people might read it. Not being a grammar nazi, just saying :)

I think the real question is whether or not this thing exists outside and independent of you or if it's a projection or your mind. From the people i've heard of that stopped this phenomena it usually occurred from paying to a deity or higher power. Christians prayed to Christ and found help, Muslims pray to allah or maybe go to an exorcist, Buddhists may use mantra, etc. I had this happen once and it was a stuffed snake (that I actually have lying around in the house) that "drained" me. Oddly enough it happened when I fell asleep to an "energy body rejuvenation" CD. Maybe there are entities that are attracted to cultivators and bother them during their "vulnerable" periods. Perhaps you're possessed and the only time you can see or be aware of your "demon" is when you're asleep. Fasting and prayer/meditation always seem to work best in these situations. Find an deity and some good quality water and fast just on that for a couple days while praying and see what happens.

Or you could find high level master to help you. I heard a few stories of Falun gong members being cured of possession, as well as with other high level healers, i'm sure chunyi lin could help as well. It seems more likely to happen when your on your back, less likely on stomach, rare on your side, so try to sleep on your side. Also it may help to try fighting it with love. When it attacks u instead of using anger and fear, try to think of loving compassionate thoughts. Try to focus on how much you love ______ or focus on children laughing and smiling.

I hope you find sum relief

-Astral

I think the real question is whether or not this thing exists outside and independent of you or if it's a projection or your mind. From the people i've heard of that stopped this phenomena it usually occurred from paying to a deity or higher power. Christians prayed to Christ and found help, Muslims pray to allah or maybe go to an exorcist, Buddhists may use mantra, etc. I had this happen once and it was a stuffed snake (that I actually have lying around in the house) that "drained" me. Oddly enough it happened when I fell asleep to an "energy body rejuvenation" CD. Maybe there are entities that are attracted to cultivators and bother them during their "vulnerable" periods. Perhaps you're possessed and the only time you can see or be aware of your "demon" is when you're asleep. Fasting and prayer/meditation always seem to work best in these situations. Find an deity and some good quality water and fast just on that for a couple days while praying and see what happens.

Or you could find high level master to help you. I heard a few stories of Falun gong members being cured of possession, as well as with other high level healers, i'm sure chunyi lin could help as well. It seems more likely to happen when your on your back, less likely on stomach, rare on your side, so try to sleep on your side. Also it may help to try fighting it with love. When it attacks u instead of using anger and fear, try to think of loving compassionate thoughts. Try to focus on how much you love ______ or focus on children laughing and smiling.

I hope you find sum relief

-Astral

Hello,

I *highly* recommend keeping up with any prayers you find comforting as well as Robert Bruce's "Psychic Self-Defense", this is a treasure trove of practical info - assuming this is indeed an external entity, keeping a light on as well as light music in the background usually makes it hard for these things to manifest, most of these things need dark and quiet conditions - most negative entities also hate garlic, try applying some of this to the bottom of your feet before bed - Bill Bodri recommends a hand mudra which basically is making a fist with the thumb inside as a protective measure (tse mudra) - during an attack, try your best to maintain a neutral mental state and strongly will this thing to get out, some entities feed off extreme emotions like anger.

Best,

Rene'

I reported this troll to the admins. This can't be taken seriously.

omg dude this stuff always happens when some schristians come to me and say give ur life to jesus that day i said ok and they prayed to me and in a low tone they said yes jesus and then they said some weird words then that same night i had strange dreams dude there something about entities like jesus i think that i am my own god we all are thats the whole point of existence to find it out but then we start playing to higher thing that feed of are energy am telling u there s some thing about jesus also i heard mantak chia say that we give a million dollars but receive 1 dollar from who ever we pray to and we are happi and it goes on to generation and generation to are child grandchild so this entities have been absorbing are energy from always we need to realize that we are really powerfull i think its pointes praying i never fell anything but when i meditate not only do i feel better but i get in touch with my intuition my self thats the way i think

I reported this troll to the admins. This can't be taken seriously.
Actually, I've heard an eerily similar story recently (from first person).

Some people may be born with their "ghost eye" somewhat open and can naturally see or feel entities. They may also be born with a lot of innate power. Some of these folks may then become natural targets for parasitic entities. I haven't figured out why they may also be more vulnerable, though (if they indeed are)? I think often these people also had emotionally-distressing, troubled childhoods and drug use later (both of which could conceivably weaken their auras & defenses).

Not Trolling IMO. But the posts are really difficult to read, and tricky to understand :)

Actually, I've heard an eerily similar story recently (from first person).

Some people may be born with their "ghost eye" somewhat open and can naturally see or feel entities.

I don't care about entities or lack of entities. I don't care about colorful language or polite language. I don't even care about mistakes. Everything has its place. Everything, that is, except an obvious intentional mockery of the sentence structure, which is a very basic element of communication. You have to find a way to pause in your thoughts. For others, these pauses allow time to consider what you're trying to say. For oneself, the pauses allow time for reflection.

Guest paul walter

it all began when i was 5 i could see spirits talk to weird stuff i talked to a smaalll shadow person but cant remember shit at that point i was like wathever then i was 10 and start getting thease weir stupid dreams am in the dream but i feel like a million pounds is o top of me and i feel this entiti and it alwais would take advantage of me eating my energy nobody used to help me nobody would beliave me it would always happen at that time i live alone with my mom and my father had passed on i would dream about him too but but this evel shit wont go away 11 13 14 15 i started to learn meditation 16 it would happen less 17 the evil shit got me in this weird dream i had no legs no arms and i felt like million pounds on me and i said thats it u peace of shit let me go i overcame his streng and he said you wish you were not even born since then when it happens i fight it this week i got one dream the thing became a demon and said give me ur energy i said u are not eating my energy f u i didnt let him i overcame this and just right know it happen again i fellt a million pounds on me the thing had me in apartmen i escaped it a teeling u this shit ruined my life i dont even go to school am alone and always meditating but wen sleep it takes advantage i tell u i fight this shit i beat it but it comes back imeditate i used my heard chakra i love but when i go to sleep and go uncounness it takes advantage i would like to hear if this has happen to any one

You attack you.

Yes very few actually know about the war that is going on in heaven and earth right now.

Just trust me theres a energetic filter going on right now that stops the truth from being discovered.

Youtube: quran black magic cure, listen to it before you sleep.

There are many copies on youtube but this one also has english translation so you know exactly what is being said.

It is recitation of verses from the quran that can help in cases like yours. If meditation helps use that too, but avoid any other type spiritual, ritual or magical method. They will make your situation worse.

Evil is real and manipulation of evil is real too.

I hope you recover.