TommyRyukyu

Wire Hitter

I found this device on one of the forums I go to when looking for parts. I recall seeing Mantak Chia using a similar device for hitting acupoints on the body. Effective .. Not Effective, decent price ... What do you all think?

Meritline

I found this device on one of the forums I go to when looking for parts. I recall seeing Mantak Chia using a similar device for hitting acupoints on the body. Effective .. Not Effective, decent price ... What do you all think?

Meritline

This will work as well:

15654831.jpg

lol I completely thought that said 'wire hitler' when I clicked on it :lol: I was expecting something random and thanks to drew thats exactly what I got! well played drew, well played...

Sick Drew, sickly played Drew.

(and I don't have to suspend that judgment regardless of what moderators do or don't do)

Edited by 3bob

Meritline

That's an awesome head massager. LOVE IT! Can buy for less than 20 bucks at any gift store.

http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Company-Head-Therapeutic-Massager/dp/B0007OWT6W

Did I say i LOVE IT!. Everyone will be putty in your hands to whomever you use it on.

s

HaHahahahaha Drew ..... Surely ... You jest! :rolleyes:

Thanks Susan for the tip Susan. For $2.79 and free shipping it's worth a try. My wife suffers from debilitating migraines maybe this will help, plus the putty in the hands thing too! :wub:

Thanks Susan for the tip Susan. For $2.79 and free shipping it's worth a try. My wife suffers from debilitating migraines maybe this will help, plus the putty in the hands thing too! :wub:

http://www.disinfo.com/2010/08/florida-baby-facebook-photo-sparks-controversy/

Actually a mom got arrested for posting that photo of her baby on facebook....

that's actually a cheaper made one. I would spend about 20-30 bucks on one. Read the negative reviews.

s

Hello Tommy,

I think that the ones that Chia uses (bamboo and wire) in his system have a lot more "strands" which are closer together. I believe that the idea is that the strands vibrate off of each other, amplifying the effect of each strike, so it's used for developing "iron shirt" type skills. Master Tu (the one that pulls trucks with his nads!) has one of these built into his Long Life Health Bar, which has multiple uses, but is a lot more expensive...