TheWhiteRabbit

Back For Good

Well I am back for good.

If I speak out about something I promise never to delete it. But I am more involved in practicing/training now.

Peace/ Pink Light

Well, although I don't care for your taste in music (hehehe) I'm glad you are back for good.

Always nice to have more than two opinions in a discussion.

Peace & Love!

Yeah you know ive never liked rap, so that song was really a first for me.

But give me some greatful dead or allman brothers and im good to go also.

Yeah you know ive never liked rap, so that song was really a first for me.

But give me some greatful dead or allman brothers and im good to go also.

For soe reason I never did get into Grateful Dead much. I have one one of their albums. I have a few of the Allman's records as well as Greg on his own.

Yeah, Jefferson Airplane was a trend setter. Did a lot of good music. And indeed White Rabbit was one of the greats.

Actually, I am listening to Velvet Underground right now.

Peace & Love!

• Like 1

Back, sometimes you have to kind of walk.

Walk, walk and do some more walking and just see suffering and understand it until you can learn how to help others and yourself.

Sometimes, just doing nothing or giving simple answers are best.

So, going to give this a shot,  I will try to stick around and bring myself up to speed on everything first.

But, I have no where near the want to try to change everyone the way I tried to and that is being honest with myself as well.

Now, we can look forward to something new in the world... Where free-speech will be protected.

Where no one will be shamed.  Where people do not have to live in mental slavery.

I look forward to all of the positives of this future.  Is it me? No.

Also, if I am not hated too much still I would like to have my Personal Practice Forum reopened? Please?

• Like 1

Also, if I am not hated too much still I would like to have my Personal Practice Forum reopened? Please?

Please state this request in the "Forum and Tech Support" sub-forum.  It will get much quicker attention that way.

• Like 2