Ohm-Nei

Last night I experienced something very unordinary to me...

I have shown an interest in internal energy practices, I was always anxious to 'cultivate chi' and 'master my emotions'. Really, all I truly wanted was to be able to do miracles for entertainment.

After awhile, having a mind that was too loud to allow tranquility, I gave up and never took meditation seriously again. UNTIL last night.

I laid in my bed and decided to listen to a series of videos on youtube by the author AscensionHelp

http://www.youtube.com/user/AscensionHelp#p/c/A50527DF95FB54CC

I relaxed and listened and trusted the first 4 videos and I was blissfully rewarded as I slowly let go and learned what NOW was. I realized a difference between anxiety and reality and it was a truly magnificent feeling to discover. The tranquility seemed to amplify with every deep, revitalizing breath I took until eventually, I was feeling something REAL.

I first noticed my skin feeling tingly and oddly sensational during video 1 / 2. As I continued to focus on my body as a temple and allowed my breathe to enter while drawing in energy from the cosmos, I was able to feel what I would describe as windmills up and down my spine, almost alarmingly similar to the areas that the main chakras are often depicted. These windmills where spinning as fast as something cosmic, like cosmic vortexes that were put forth in motion by a cosmic wind flowing violently yet tranquilly through all of my senses from head to toe I was experiencing this powerful overwhelming wind that was spurred into action with every careful deep breath i took. As these sensations where experienced, my ego constantly wanted to chime in to take note of the amazing feeling. I remember reading about wheels of energy, and just then in that moment, I was experiencing what those wheels of energy were most certainly referring to.

This was amazingly exciting and refreshing, it was endlessly beautiful, so enjoyable that I felt guilty for a moment realizing that this sensation was only a few breaths away. It was truly the most amazing sensation I have ever felt without any outside stimuli. It was blissful.

I love it, I want to revisit it soon and hope to explore it more and adventure through it more. I thought I should share my experience here to help learn from others more about this magical feeling.

I must also add that during the procedure of deep breathing I would expand my belly to allow my body to open up like a bellow from the bottom of my diaphragm, and i gradually worked up through the chakras every breath.

By the time my body was full of air, my body would feel full of light, or energy, or sensation, Chi, I suppose if that's what I have finally felt.

All this was blissful indeed, It was new to me as well and at the pinnacle of each breath i felt slightly dizzy, but nothing uncomfortable, just slightly dizzy.

At the peak of my entire experience, My focus was inside my head, it was a conscience inside of my head area and it was constantly shifting through limitless perceptions, almost as if my head was right in the middle of my bed but my senses were being lied to, and they were telling me that i was everywhere, my body was everywhere and only my conscience was still.

It's easy to carry on about something like this. I'm so glad I had a place to share this, Thank you!

I'd love to hear any comments about this, I tried it again today and got close to the first sensations but i never quite reached the cosmic wind or slight dizziness. The dizziness wasn't mental, it was more a physical vibration, like a blur, that was the precursor to the full blown twisting of winds within me. It was a really great thing to experience, if it's something that is achieved quiet commonly I would be very interested in learning more. Thank you.

I have shown an interest in internal energy practices, I was always anxious to 'cultivate chi' and 'master my emotions'. Really, all I truly wanted was to be able to do miracles for entertainment.

After awhile, having a mind that was too loud to allow tranquility, I gave up and never took meditation seriously again. UNTIL last night.

I laid in my bed and decided to listen to a series of videos on youtube by the author Ascensionhelp

http://www.youtube.c...50527DF95FB54CC

I relaxed and listened and trusted the first 4 videos and I was blissfully rewarded as I slowly let go and learned what NOW was. I realized a difference between anxiety and reality and it was a truly magnificent feeling to discover. The tranquility seemed to amplify with every deep, revitalizing breath I took until eventually, I was feeling something REAL.

I first noticed my skin feeling tingly and oddly sensational during video 1 / 2. As I continued to focus on my body as a temple and allowed my breathe to enter while drawing in energy from the cosmos, I was able to feel what I would describe as windmills up and down my spine, almost alarmingly similar to the areas that the main chakras are often depicted. These windmills where spinning as fast as something cosmic, like cosmic vortexes that were put forth in motion by a cosmic wind flowing violently yet tranquilly through all of my senses from head to toe I was experiencing this powerful overwhelming wind that was spurred into action with every careful deep breath i took. As these sensations where experienced, my ego constantly wanted to chime in to take note of the amazing feeling. I remember reading about wheels of energy, and just then in that moment, I was experiencing what those wheels of energy were most certainly referring to.

This was amazingly exciting and refreshing, it was endlessly beautiful, so enjoyable that I felt guilty for a moment realizing that this sensation was only a few breaths away. It was truly the most amazing sensation I have ever felt without any outside stimuli. It was blissful.

I love it, I want to revisit it soon and hope to explore it more and adventure through it more. I thought I should share my experience here to help learn from others more about this magical feeling.

I must also add that during the procedure of deep breathing I would expand my belly to allow my body to open up like a bellow from the bottom of my diaphragm, and i gradually worked up through the chakras every breath.

By the time my body was full of air, my body would feel full of light, or energy, or sensation, Chi, I suppose if that's what I have finally felt.

All this was blissful indeed, It was new to me as well and at the pinnacle of each breath i felt slightly dizzy, but nothing uncomfortable, just slightly dizzy.

At the peak of my entire experience, My focus was inside my head, it was a conscience inside of my head area and it was constantly shifting through limitless perceptions, almost as if my head was right in the middle of my bed but my senses were being lied to, and they were telling me that i was everywhere, my body was everywhere and only my conscience was still.

It's easy to carry on about something like this. I'm so glad I had a place to share this, Thank you!

congratulations..you experienced your chakras spinning. It tells me that you had managed to step "out" of the way and experience. Don't try too hard to re-create it...because it is fleeting with effort and the harder you try the more blocked you get. Simply sit and let go (as you did), without any presumptions and expectations (remember...expectation reduces joy).

Good Luck.

:)

congratulations..you experienced your chakras spinning. It tells me that you had managed to step "out" of the way and experience. Don't try too hard to re-create it...because it is fleeting with effort and the harder you try the more blocked you get. Simply sit and let go (as you did), without any presumptions and expectations (remember...expectation reduces joy).

Good Luck.

:)

Thank you, i appreciate your time in reading and commenting.

I tried again today and i felt sensations, but nothing magical. It's a funny paradox, the more you want it, the less you'll receive it, and the less you want it, the fast it comes to you.

This will take some practice, I must grasp the feeling of being disassociated with my ego.

Thanks again dwai!

Very good, but keep going. Keep observing your mind and its changes as a result of that experience. Do not let it overcome your existence from now on, or you become fully attached to it, which can lead to frustration as that experience is only impermanent.

That happens a lot with Kundalini seekers, they become emotional vampires, they just keep on seeking the bliss all the time when this is not possible and eventually they suffer from kundalini burn-out which is bad news.

Believe me I at one stage was attached to kundalini and constant bliss, but realised it is just mind-bait.

Keep going!

Very good, but keep going. Keep observing your mind and its changes as a result of that experience. Do not let it overcome your existence from now on, or you become fully attached to it, which can lead to frustration as that experience is only impermanent.

That happens a lot with Kundalini seekers, they become emotional vampires, they just keep on seeking the bliss all the time when this is not possible and eventually they suffer from kundalini burn-out which is bad news.

Believe me I at one stage was attached to kundalini and constant bliss, but realised it is just mind-bait.

Keep going!

Very good point there Durkhod...the "greater picture" should not be forgotten while focussing on some detail. This boils down to what one's motivation for meditation is...