Sign in to follow this  
sean

Driving in India

of a traffic intersection in India. An Indian friend of mine told me this is not atypical. Watching that video made me think of blood cells or something. Very organic. Not something I've seen in America. I can't imagine the kind of patience, good humor driving conditions like this must cultivate, not to mention sharper perception and faster reflexes. It's also an interesting meditation on how versatile individuals are in responding quickly and naturally to situations that are typically thought of as needing more strict, top-down rules enforced.

Sean

I was watching this documentry about bicycle delivery workers in NYC few days a go. The level of focus this guy has was insane. He was so awake if he was going down the street at full speed in between cars and someone suddenly opened the car door he could immedietly swerve with one hand and close the car door with the other.

of a traffic intersection in India. An Indian friend of mine told me this is not atypical.

Gosh!!!!

For a moment i have just imagined this situation in my country...

What have i seen ???

At least 10 car accidents!

:(

Bye

Edited by Gigi

Poetry in motion,albeit a grubby,smoky,polluted looking poetry :unsure: But I see by your comments that your a very bad man,Sean!! Are you possibly suggesting that top-down enforcement doesnt solve everything !!Youll be relying on your own spontaneous wisdom next !!Naughty naughty :P Regards,Cloud.

Sign in to follow this