metal dog

greetings, salutations and kind regards

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk.

door slowly and creakily opens...

in scampers metal dog...

sniff...

sniff...

sniff...

pant...

squat(low horse, of course)...

I detect there are scrumptious and fortifying morsels of information, knowledge and wisdom generously provided, shared and exchanged in a most mature and respectful manner upon these forum pages.

It is cozy and warm too. I think I will perhaps meander a bit, leading with my nose, to see where curiosity takes me.

Should I find something enticing and appetizing then indulge I shall and perhaps offer up my humble, yet hopefully stimulating and suitable reply when moved to do so.

Areas of intense fascination for me may result in my longstanding, and perhaps long-winded, participation...so excuse me should I casually lift my leg and regularly mark some pertinent...territory.

Thank your for having me.

With Respect to All,

Metal Dog.

Edited by metal dog

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk.

door slowly and creakily opens...

in scampers metal dog...

sniff...

sniff...

sniff...

pant...

squat(low horse, of course)...

I detect there are scrumptious and fortifying morsels of information, knowledge and wisdom generously provided, shared and exchanged in a most mature and respectful manner upon these forum pages.

It is cozy and warm too. I think I will perhaps meander a bit, leading with my nose, to see where curiosity takes me.

Should I find something enticing and appetizing then indulge I shall and perhaps offer up my humble, yet hopefully stimulating and suitable reply when moved to do so.

Areas of intense fascination for me may result in my longstanding, and perhaps long-winded, participation...so excuse me should I casually lift my leg and regularly mark some pertinent...territory.

Thank your for having me.

With Respect to All,

Metal Dog.

ooops! you sure you got the right forum? Not to burst the bubble, or anything...it's kinda different than you may think, but I bet you'll like it anyway. Plus, I love dogs, and there's way too many cat people here,both male and female.

Welcome to da taobums, dawg! :D

...but I bet you'll like it anyway.

Thank you for that most...foreboding...welcome.

...and there's way too many cat people here

I see. Perhaps you will need some feline grilling and special sauce recipes?

Edited by metal dog