Li Jiong

I found a nice place for training

For foreign students, board and lodging is often a problem, in Hangzhou City, it is not cheap. Now, I found a very nice village in a mountain, the farmers there can offer board and lodging, 60CNY per day, contain three meals. All food are natural and flesh. The village is about 80km away from Hangzhou City, the place is very beautiful, the air there is very pure and fresh, it is quite suitable for Gongfu training and Internal Cultivation. If you have the chance to Hangzhou to learn Gongfu or Internal Cultivation from me, I will guide you to there and we will have a good time together there.

Some pictures of the village:

Some of those pictures remind oh places here in Colorado.

Looks really nice. :)

I know it wont be any time soon, but I hope to go to China some day.

You know a lot of really fun looking hiking areas too from what I have seen in your other pictures.

a i have a place like that in dominican republic in the mountains which il go soon it has some river which are pretty do u guys know of any kind of spiritual exersices i can do when am in the river

Some of those pictures remind oh places here in Colorado.

Looks really nice. :)

I know it wont be any time soon, but I hope to go to China some day.

You know a lot of really fun looking hiking areas too from what I have seen in your other pictures.

Welcome to China when you have the time!

a i have a place like that in dominican republic in the mountains which il go soon it has some river which are pretty do u guys know of any kind of spiritual exersices i can do when am in the river

According to my personal experience, in the nice river, one can easily feel that man is an integral part of nature.

Here is a picture I do spiritual exersice in a river:

Hmmmm.. 60 rmb a day with food? Perhaps you'd like to post some pictures of the lodging. Showers? Food?

Also, what kind of training are you offering?

What is your lineage?

Hmmmm.. 60 rmb a day with food? Perhaps you'd like to post some pictures of the lodging. Showers? Food?

Also, what kind of training are you offering?

What is your lineage?

Ok, next time when I go to there, I'll take some pictures of the lodging, showers and food.

My lineage is from Fuxi - the founder of Chinese traditional culture. I have some courses available at http://www.shareit.com/product.html?productid=300376798, perhaps you will get some idea about the training I am offering there.

hmmm... Could you spell it out clearly here. I'm very bad at inferring or guessing.

Thanks,

Ok, I offer Gongfu training (It is based on Yiquan or actually Xingyiquan) and Internal Cultivation (the core is Xiantian Bagua).

Edited by Li Jiong