Ya Mu

Preconceived Notions Versus Tao

Hi Ya Mu,

Very nice story. Thanks for sharing.

I still get caught up in that now and then myself so don't feel like you are alone there. Getting rid of all the trash we have learned through the years is no easy task.

Peace & Love!

Hi Ya Mu,

Very nice story. Thanks for sharing.

I still get caught up in that now and then myself so don't feel like you are alone there. Getting rid of all the trash we have learned through the years is no easy task.

Peace & Love!

Even when we know better. I had long ago determined it has no meaning to make predictions concerning energetics.

I've had the same thing happen a lot recently, but in the opposite direction.

I'll foolishly assume that things are going to work out well & smoothly...but instead end up encountering lots of unforseen resistance and failure. Like who saw THAT coming? What a year. F you 2010! :rolleyes:

I had long ago determined it has no meaning to make predictions concerning energetics.

Good philosophy, I think. I believe that there are just way too many variables to allow us to make any prediction concerning things like that. Making predictions like 'there will be a sunrise tomorrow' are a little easier to deal with.

Peace & Love!

I've had the same thing happen a lot recently, but in the opposite direction.

I'll foolishly assume that things are going to work out well & smoothly...but instead end up encountering lots of unforseen resistance and failure. Like who saw THAT coming? What a year. F you 2010! :rolleyes:

I had to laugh but I know what you are saying and, yes, I have been there.

Best Wishes for a better one starting right now.

Peace & Love!