Sign in to follow this  
theworldismineonly

help me please

i m suffering from severe nocturnal emission since past 4-5 months.

i have completely lost energy,will power,confidence in my life.

I m also reading "taoist secret of love" to avoid night fall but i m not sure what to practice and how to step by step?

pls help!!!!!!!!!

that too 8 times a month.

i need an instant help.

plsplsplsplspls

Edited by theworldismineonly

1st Welcome to the 'bums.

2nd "don't panic"

3rd There may not be an "instant" solution but that is ok.

Now that you have access create a post in the main discussion forum, you will get a LOT of suggestions.

While you are waiting have a look at http://www.alchemicaltaoism.com/ espicially the healing love link. It's Trunks site (a moderator here) that compiles most of the information we have on this sort of topic I'll copy a bit

So, you store more male sexual energy, and you grow in polarity as more is saved... Inevitably, a strong polarity will express, you'll ejaculate, perhaps against your beliefs and will. And you reap the pleasure of orgasm, the depletion of ejaculation, and the psychological trauma of uncontrollably doing something against your will. Then, you follow your spiritually involved beliefs, you work to improve: you save sexual energy... and the cycle repeats. This sort of cycle can be frustrating in the short term, and over the course of years can cause serious harm.

So again "don't panic"

Sign in to follow this