Sign in to follow this  
mcompton1973

New and from Nebraska

I would like to say a brief introduction...but I am never brief.

I am Mike from outside of Omaha,NE.

I am looking into Taoism. To be honest I have an inner feeling of what is right, and it seems to align with Taoism...but I dont know enough to know if that is true. That is why I am here.

I am politically a Libertarian...and it seems that fits with what I have been reading. My concerns are:

1. I am in sales. My profession requires that I have that money driven always trying to hit the next goal type mentality. I dont know if that really will fit. I have a family and cant really change my profession.

2. I dont know what day to day life as a Taoist would require of me.

I would love to hear your thoughts. thank you.

I would like to say a brief introduction...but I am never brief.

I am Mike from outside of Omaha,NE.

I am looking into Taoism. To be honest I have an inner feeling of what is right, and it seems to align with Taoism...but I dont know enough to know if that is true. That is why I am here.

I am politically a Libertarian...and it seems that fits with what I have been reading. My concerns are:

1. I am in sales. My profession requires that I have that money driven always trying to hit the next goal type mentality. I dont know if that really will fit. I have a family and cant really change my profession.

2. I dont know what day to day life as a Taoist would require of me.

I would love to hear your thoughts. thank you.

I'm sure you'll have fun -- we basically discuss meditation which can be done just 20 minutes a day or 5 minutes to still have effects.

Sign in to follow this