Sign in to follow this  
idquest

How do Kundalini and Dissolving Heart-Mind Relate to Each Other

I understand both Kundalini and dissolving heart-mind are high level processes; and both are somewhat sought for. At the same time they are quite different in manifestation; or at least this is how I understand them.

Do they relate to each other at all in any way?

I understand both Kundalini and dissolving heart-mind are high level processes; and both are somewhat sought for. At the same time they are quite different in manifestation; or at least this is how I understand them.

Do they relate to each other at all in any way?

The connection between kundalini and the heart-mind is called "Omkara" -- the heart changes the electrochemical jing or kundalini energy into the chi and shen energy. When this process fully opens up then the heart-mind spontaneously emits a loud OHM sound and while this is happening the third eye experiences the rainbow astral body. So Ohmkara is how sound resonates into electromagnetic chi-shen energy. It's also called the prenatal chi in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- and Quanyin, the Buddha, is translated as "sound-current" which is another name for Ohmkara.

The kundalini experience is also a profound experience is deep love, of amazing bliss beyond imagination. The tailbone chakra opens up just like when the shell of a shrimp tail is ripped off -- and the perineum channel as the central channel then shoots up the shen light energy which explodes in the third eye. This sounds like a gun shot and then the vision realm is entered whereby the body and mind are an interwoven holograph -- external reality is just a manifestation of the internal chakra spirit energy or light energy. Any left brain perception as an external reality thought is immediately resonated as in actually a projection of the internal chakra energy.

So that's what the rainbow astral body experience is during a full kundalini awakening. This is the Level 4 "rainbow meditation" of http://springforestqigong.com but you can also facilitate this experience by going to the Amazon and doing ayahuasca which is the DMT spirit molecule healing medicine used in the Amazon by shamans.

Sign in to follow this