Vajrahridaya

What is the source of experience?

giving rise to a goddamn gamma ray laser a million times more powerful than anything our primitive mortal science has yet seen.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This explanation of your link still doesn't get to the point of infinite regress as it leaves a mystery of scientific how? It's still working within the paradigm of paradox.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

What is the source of experience?

Thoughts that comes from our mind when we interpret events..

Danielle Steele and crack cocaine.

Ok... Danielle Steele??? HAHAHA!!! Family ties? Crack... fun for a bit, but only leads to intense physical craving... definitely not the cause of experience itself.

Yes. Now where is my cookie and a gold star? :closedeyes:

Hmmm... what is the ability to experience this quality of accepting this "gold star"?

Oh my God, Vajra has become a teacher! this is great, in his own thread! I'm staying out of this...go, Vajra, go!!! I can't believe this is happening...Socratic method and everything! OK, shhh... I'm going to hang back and learn...

I'm serious, i've been waiting for this for a long time. This is a very good thing.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

My own intent?

Yes, but what is the cause of this experience of your own intent manifesting? Either as a vessel or as a pattern of inter-mutual experiential chemical combination's?

I am the direct source of experience. The perceivable universe is the secondary source. The universe's history is the tertiary source.

That's very clever and quite upanishadic. But!! What is the source of your ability to experience your "am-ness'?

Could you define 'source' ? and 'experience' too?

Just want to be clear...words are tricky.

Edited by mikaelz

Could you define 'source' ? and 'experience' too?

Just want to be clear...words are tricky.

Absolutely... Source as in... what's the primal cause of your ability to even conceive of a primal cause, or experience anything mundane or spiritual?

Yes, but what is the cause of this experience of your own intent manifesting? Either as a vessel or as a pattern of inter-mutual experiential chemical combination's?

There is no such cause. Alternatively, if there is, it is beyond the scope of my awareness and ability to know or recognize, and is thus irrelevant to me.

When we say that the mind is primordial, it means nothing has created it, it has no beginning.

That's very clever and quite upanishadic. But!! What is the source of your ability to experience your "am-ness'?

I do not know. Maybe someday I will be at the center of it experiencing itself directly. Whether it's deep in the mind, or something other than this.