ralis

Third Eye

Again the "small universe" exercise is key because if you just sublimate the jing energy that is not enough. There has to be purification or ionization of the jing energy -- this is done through brain concentration as the brain energy is electromagnetic -- and the brain concentration then opens up the heart chakra which is the "Big Accumulator" of chi energy from the jing energy.

The emptiness means that the energy is always transforming and the energy can be accumulated -- but if you have extra energy then it will also naturally flow to people who need it. So to store up the energy is difficult -- but to open up the third eye you need to store up a lot of jing energy and also purify or ionize it into chi energy. That's why it's stated there should be three months without any lose of reproductive fluids so you can store up your jing energy.

Now if there's an energy master with the fully open third eye then they can transmit the shen energy which is a laser energy -- so when you get the laser transmission then you see light -- your body fills with light energy. So with the third eye fully open the energy master can easily recharge their energy through the emptiness as the shen connection -- the shen energy is the most harmonized or purified -- and then shen is from storing up lots of chi energy.

Finally if enough shen energy is stored up then you can transfer it back into the jing energy for the creation of a new physical body -- which is called the yang shen body instead of the yin shen spirit which is a light body.

Is the small universe akin to circulating the lower centers? Ah, I just don't have the space out here to order materials, but I can modify the orbit to stay within the first three or so charkas and the related spinal area. Otherwise there hasn't been any order of strong sensations from the practice anyway, so for this guy (me) "pratice, practice, practice."

Finally if enough shen energy is stored up then you can transfer it back into the jing energy for the creation of a new physical body -- which is called the yang shen body instead of the yin shen spirit which is a light body.

I've done something like this with help simply by projecting into other dimensions, the body can be physical, and you can interact with the inhabitants and if they have the skill in projection can follow you back. Anyhow, it isn't like i'm proficient at it or else I wouldn't ask so many questions. :)

Thx.

Is the small universe akin to circulating the lower centers? Ah, I just don't have the space out here to order materials, but I can modify the orbit to stay within the first three or so charkas and the related spinal area. Otherwise there hasn't been any order of strong sensations from the practice anyway, so for this guy (me) "pratice, practice, practice."

I've done something like this with help simply by projecting into other dimensions, the body can be physical, and you can interact with the inhabitants and if they have the skill in projection can follow you back. Anyhow, it isn't like i'm proficient at it or else I wouldn't ask so many questions. :)

Thx.

The small universe is the "microcosmic orbit" practice -- on the "small universe" as the "microcosmic orbit" you can read Mantak Chia's Awakening Healing Energy Through the Tao" book -- freely available to read online....

View Postdrewhempel, on 14 August 2010 - 04:38 PM, said:

Again the "small universe" exercise is key because if you just sublimate the jing energy that is not enough. There has to be purification or ionization of the jing energy -- this is done through brain concentration as the brain energy is electromagnetic -- and the brain concentration then opens up the heart chakra which is the "Big Accumulator" of chi energy from the jing energy.

The emptiness means that the energy is always transforming and the energy can be accumulated -- but if you have extra energy then it will also naturally flow to people who need it. So to store up the energy is difficult -- but to open up the third eye you need to store up a lot of jing energy and also purify or ionize it into chi energy. That's why it's stated there should be three months without any lose of reproductive fluids so you can store up your jing energy.

Now if there's an energy master with the fully open third eye then they can transmit the shen energy which is a laser energy -- so when you get the laser transmission then you see light -- your body fills with light energy. So with the third eye fully open the energy master can easily recharge their energy through the emptiness as the shen connection -- the shen energy is the most harmonized or purified -- and then shen is from storing up lots of chi energy.

Yes, I had this power naturally without any ego about it when I meditated hours and hours per day, at least a half hour in full lotus and the rest in half lotus and chanted even more hours every day and did selfless service for many hours per day, then puja. Basically devoted my life to spiritual practice and stored up the Jing into Chi energy through sexual sublimation, first month had 2 wet dreams, second month had 1 then none at all, meaning no nocturnal ejaculations for 8 to 10 months after this, well actually never again and a number of years later learned how to have tantric sex through seeing right through my partner into the shashumna and beyond. This was in the early to mid 90's. People would say that when I talked they would see light fill the room and their 3rd eyes would throb and the bliss was amazing, for both me and those that would talk with me. Now, I see that light fill the room when I talk, but these days I have to bring it down, down, down to non spiritual people and merge the light into the darkness... so Drew... I don't think you know much about living in the Valley and all your interpretations of me are quite and fully off the mark my dear brother. You have No idea my intentions and my intentions are deeply pure but deeply in the Earth. You live from the upper 2 chakras as I did for many years and thus many people had a hard time connecting with me. I work on the streets of America riding a Bike Taxi so must ground my light into my tail bone, all that high, high bliss in the head energy right into my Coccyx. This is why I'm much different if you actually meet me in person. I try to merge with peoples physiological emanations and illumine from there so people really feel me on their level. It's very much reflected in how much more money I'm given than I ask for per day. A quarter of my daily intake of energy in the form of money is in tips. Because people out there love me, get my number and call me again so that they can ride with me. Sometimes I have to sheild my heart chakra in order to do this and emanate straight from my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd chakra while reading their thoughts. People out there layer their thoughts and think many social things at the same time. So pointless, from my perspective, but most people don't know better, so... be it, show love, forgive, compassion, show it through a level that they can understand and translate. YAY!!

Take care! One of our drivers got hit by a car tonight... after work on a regular 2 wheel bike coming home from the Pedicab garage. Pray for, "Brian". 5 cop cars, fire engine, paramedics... all there at the scene and him laying face up being checked for a heart beat... imagine.

EDIT: Drew... you have no real knowledge of whats going on, on peoples personal levels... deep within the sub- and un-conscious... all you take in is the physical emanations it seems and interpret from there.

Edited by Vajrahridaya
  • Like 1

I was reading some of the replies and I have a question for Drew or anyone else who can really give me some good advice.

I read where Drew was talking about Perverts, and converting jing to chi and / or chi to jing. He also mentioned that perverts had their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakras. So here is my dilema / question... I really struggle a lot with unwanted sexually realated thoughts. As the thoughts first begin to arise I;ll try all sorts of things to quell them such as Qigong, meditation, homeopathy, flower essences, gemstones, ect... But eventually none of that stuff really has done any good for me so far. I usually don't get any peace from it until ejaculating, but of course the relief is only temporary.

What really bothers me is that the thoughts that bother me are of very unusual fantasies which freak me out, but they are strong and consistent.

I read that Drew said sitting in a full lotus was the answer, but one I can't really do that for more than a minute, and two what are you supposed to do in one, just breath, empty your mind? do the MCO? Is this a sacral chakra thing? a meridian blockage, or what?

I would really appreciate some help here as this one topic has been a long time source of mental anguish for me.

I never intended for this thread to lapse into a theoretical, philosophical discussion. A great many people want practical instruction on awakening the third eye and associated centers.

I am not interested in:

My teacher told me not to reveal secrets.

I am afraid of bad karma if I share openly.

This power belongs exclusively to me.

This path is much too subtle for others to grasp.

The awakening of my third eye is way too powerful around others and therefor, I must keep it tucked in my tailbone.

The third eye is a diversion from the real path.

An appeal to some mythical higher cause.

The development of extraordinary states are birthrights and no one has the right to engage in deceptive practices to divert anyone who wants to develop these states.

ralis

Edited by ralis

I was reading some of the replies and I have a question for Drew or anyone else who can really give me some good advice.

I read where Drew was talking about Perverts, and converting jing to chi and / or chi to jing. He also mentioned that perverts had their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakras. So here is my dilema / question... I really struggle a lot with unwanted sexually realated thoughts. As the thoughts first begin to arise I;ll try all sorts of things to quell them such as Qigong, meditation, homeopathy, flower essences, gemstones, ect... But eventually none of that stuff really has done any good for me so far. I usually don't get any peace from it until ejaculating, but of course the relief is only temporary.

What really bothers me is that the thoughts that bother me are of very unusual fantasies which freak me out, but they are strong and consistent.

I read that Drew said sitting in a full lotus was the answer, but one I can't really do that for more than a minute, and two what are you supposed to do in one, just breath, empty your mind? do the MCO? Is this a sacral chakra thing? a meridian blockage, or what?

I would really appreciate some help here as this one topic has been a long time source of mental anguish for me.

Yeah the full lotus is by far the fastest and most efficient means to burn off sex fluids back into electrochemical jing energy as heat and then into chi as electromagnetic energy.

So the question -- what to think about - the answer is nothing! The biggest problem in Western meditation is that it gets stuck in the conceptual realm of self-help theoretical b.s. -- stuck in the realm of words and thoughts!!

If you can sit in full lotus for just one minute -- then what are you thinking about in that one minute? Problem not sex -- problem that it hurts like hell and you want it to be done with. The goal is to EMPTY OUT that thought of pain.

The full lotus can be dangerous - you don't want to hurt yourself -- but at the same time as Chunyi Lin says about the full lotus:

"There's good pain and there's bad pain."

The reason the full lotus is good pain is because it's based on the inherent resonance of complementary opposites -- or as qigong master Effie P. Chow calls the full lotus:

Five Points Facing Heaven.

So again the full lotus will most effectively transform your energy up into the heavenly realm of the third eye. The Five Points being the two feet, the two hands and the head.

When the legs are crossed then you're getting the yin-yang resonance just like connecting wires of a battery.

The pressure on the bones creates ultrasound frequency which then ionizes your emotional or electrochemical energy. So your thoughts are a byproduct of emotional energy.

This is why any obsessive thought is actually a possession of the spirit of the lower emotions. If a person thinks the same thought over and over -- be it a thought of anger, or a thought of sex -- then that person is literally possessed.

So the full lotus will get rid of that thought -- replace it with the thought about the body pain.

Now if the third eye is open then the body channels also have to be open. If the third eye is really open then you can sit in full lotus as long as you want -- if you can't sit in full lotus then the body channels are not open and the third eye is not open.

Anyone who says otherwise is just using the conceptual realm to lie -- thoughts are more likely used for deception then they are for truth.

So if you can double your time in full lotus to TWO MINUTES that's great progress. The work from there -- UNTIL your spiritual possession state is gone.

The question is do you want to be free? Do you want to have a clear mind that is free to think whatever it wants without being controlled by the same thought over and over?

The answer is the full lotus. But if the full lotus is too difficult then you need another practice of body transformation using complementary opposite resonance. So the standing active exercises of simple Tai Chi -- the yin and yang reversal of the upper and lower body and left and right hand exercises.

Then there's the "small universe" exercise which is the 12 yin-yang notes or energy nodes along the outside of the body -- you can get the practice c.d. from http://springforestqigong.com

Chunyi Lin told Jim Nance that if he wanted to be an energy master then he needed to sit in full lotus for two hours straight nonstop every night -- without missing a night.

• Like 1

It might be intense, but for me when I first started with sublimating my energy I would not look at women bellow the face and I would not see popular movies anymore. I don't do this anymore. I look at women all over and I look at popular movies. But, this is what I did at first in the mid 90's in order to quiet my inner sexual chatter.

It takes practice to do full lotus and if you can't do it, half lotus is fine, as long as your spine is erect and your sacrum and pelvis is opened, you'll feel the energy charge up the spine through breath work and mind focus.

As I have seen happen on many a spiritual forum, someone asks a technical question about a technical aspect of practice or a specific method, and it is met with philosophical discussion and questions.

If you know a method, but don't want to share, then don't say anything.

If you don't know a method, and don't think it should be pursued, then don't say anything.

If you want to start a discussion about the pursuit of enlightenment/powers/sex/money/compassion/popularity/whatever, then start a different thread.

I don't mean to respond to/pick on you specifically, but the type of sentiment you raised has happened thousands of times in the past, and probably much more before that, and it honestly contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion. It's like a teen asking how to have safe sex, and then a bunch of people start throwing out their personal opinions towards sex, and pretty much talking about every single point EXCEPT the important one.

IMHO, a technical thread should stick to technical aspects of the techniques being taught. Any other debate should, I think, be done in a different thread.

And on that note, I sent this link to Ralis via PM, partly because I've tried to cut down how much time I spent on forums, and partly because I wanted to steer clear of threads which I know aren't going to produce much but..... this is something I came across a while ago, dunno if it was on this forum, whether I got it from someone, or what:

http://www.clairvision.org/books/ate/free-download-awakening-the-third-eye.html

(it's available for download by the creators of the book, at least that's my understanding, so no need to fear copyright infringement!)

The method seems to start out focusing on breathing, and trying to get a very tactile awareness of that breath, being able to feel it physically in the body, then being able to have that same feeling with energy/awareness, then centering that feeling/energy/awareness in the area of the third eye.

I did answer his question. Chakras coexist. If one is closed, the others cannot be opened.

I did post that here a while ago, maybe that's where you saw it.It's an absolutely top-notch instructional book. You can download it for free, but the printed version is much easier to work from, and I would advise looking for a used copy online. I actually went to one of their workshops, Samuel Sagan is pretty amazing and low-key.

Yeah the full lotus is by far the fastest and most efficient means to burn off sex fluids back into electrochemical jing energy as heat and then into chi as electromagnetic energy.

So the question -- what to think about - the answer is nothing! The biggest problem in Western meditation is that it gets stuck in the conceptual realm of self-help theoretical b.s. -- stuck in the realm of words and thoughts!!

If you can sit in full lotus for just one minute -- then what are you thinking about in that one minute? Problem not sex -- problem that it hurts like hell and you want it to be done with. The goal is to EMPTY OUT that thought of pain.

The full lotus can be dangerous - you don't want to hurt yourself -- but at the same time as Chunyi Lin says about the full lotus:

"There's good pain and there's bad pain."

The reason the full lotus is good pain is because it's based on the inherent resonance of complementary opposites -- or as qigong master Effie P. Chow calls the full lotus:

Five Points Facing Heaven.

So again the full lotus will most effectively transform your energy up into the heavenly realm of the third eye. The Five Points being the two feet, the two hands and the head.

When the legs are crossed then you're getting the yin-yang resonance just like connecting wires of a battery.

The pressure on the bones creates ultrasound frequency which then ionizes your emotional or electrochemical energy. So your thoughts are a byproduct of emotional energy.

This is why any obsessive thought is actually a possession of the spirit of the lower emotions. If a person thinks the same thought over and over -- be it a thought of anger, or a thought of sex -- then that person is literally possessed.

So the full lotus will get rid of that thought -- replace it with the thought about the body pain.

Now if the third eye is open then the body channels also have to be open. If the third eye is really open then you can sit in full lotus as long as you want -- if you can't sit in full lotus then the body channels are not open and the third eye is not open.

Anyone who says otherwise is just using the conceptual realm to lie -- thoughts are more likely used for deception then they are for truth.

So if you can double your time in full lotus to TWO MINUTES that's great progress. The work from there -- UNTIL your spiritual possession state is gone.

The question is do you want to be free? Do you want to have a clear mind that is free to think whatever it wants without being controlled by the same thought over and over?

The answer is the full lotus. But if the full lotus is too difficult then you need another practice of body transformation using complementary opposite resonance. So the standing active exercises of simple Tai Chi -- the yin and yang reversal of the upper and lower body and left and right hand exercises.

Then there's the "small universe" exercise which is the 12 yin-yang notes or energy nodes along the outside of the body -- you can get the practice c.d. from http://springforestqigong.com

Chunyi Lin told Jim Nance that if he wanted to be an energy master then he needed to sit in full lotus for two hours straight nonstop every night -- without missing a night.

Drew

Thank you very much for you detailed reply. I will begin to do the full lotus as much as I can. A question about possesion. Do you mean possesion as in a spirit posseses you, or possesion as in you are possessed by your own emotional energy?

As to the standing moving aspect. I have already been doing the 8 brocades fairly reguarly, can I continue that in order to obtain the results that you recommended I could get from Tai Chi? Just asking because I am already very familiar with the Brocades.

Thanks again

I did answer his question. Chakras coexist. If one is closed, the others cannot be opened.

His question was: how to open the third eye.

Your answer was: if one is closed, the others cannot be opened (which means that, if one is closed, the others are also closed).

Which then begs the question: how do you open them?

If you had answered the question, we wouldn't be left with the question we started with.....

It's fine if you want to explain the reason for why chakra(s) might be closed. But if you fail to explain how you can use that knowledge to then open a chakra/s, then you didn't answer the question.......

So: care to elaborate on how to open the chakras? If opening the third eye requires opening the other chakras, then how does one go about doing that?

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

His question was: how to open the third eye.

Your answer was: if one is closed, the others cannot be opened (which means that, if one is closed, the others are also closed).

Which then begs the question: how do you open them?

If you had answered the question, we wouldn't be left with the question we started with.....

It's fine if you want to explain the reason for why chakra(s) might be closed. But if you fail to explain how you can use that knowledge to then open a chakra/s, then you didn't answer the question.......

So: care to elaborate on how to open the chakras? If opening the third eye requires opening the other chakras, then how does one go about doing that?

Ha! I see your point! Let me help...

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php

I refuse to tell anyone how to do anything. I used to listen to peoples' instructions, and I never got anywhere. I said screw it and stopped going on forums. I spent a lot of time with myself, and I learned more that way than I think I ever would have trolling forums.

To elaborate, get the information you need, but I consider it a mistake to ask someone to tell you how to make your own energies perform the way you want. You know the answer. You've ALWAYS known it.

• Like 1

I refuse to tell anyone how to do anything.

You could have just said that.

Or you could have just stayed out of the thread.

Neat link. But really. I hate to sound like I'm picking on you, because you're not the only person doing this but.... it doesn't get anyone anywhere.

"hi, I don't believe you should be going about things in the way you're going about them, I have no intention to help, but let me take up space in the thread, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." :rolleyes:

Anyway, now I'M becoming part of the problem so, so let me just stop with this:

I've received excellent advice from people (some on this board) that helped me through some very important times. So I don't think it's pointless to ask for outside assistance. I agree that we know a lot and can discover a lot just by relying on ourselves. But sometimes asking for help allows us to interpret things we might know, but don't understand. Or it lets other people tell us things which we have a hard time admitting to ourselves (like flaws we know we have, we just never face).

On the other hand, I've gotten advice that wasn't really applicable. In those cases, I listened to the advice, tried to understand where that person was coming from, and tried to see the value in it, even if it didn't work for me.

I don't think asking for advice is pointless. I don't know if "doing what others say exactly as they say it" is a positive way of looking at the situation, because of course, you should adapt things for your own self and situation.

However, if YOU think that asking for outside help holds no merit, and you do not intend to provide assistance to anyone else, that's fine, it's your prerogative..... but beating around the bush, playing "guess how I'd answer this question", and other games (which may or may not be played by you, specifically, but are certainly played by others) are not necessary.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Drew

Thank you very much for you detailed reply. I will begin to do the full lotus as much as I can. A question about possesion. Do you mean possesion as in a spirit posseses you, or possesion as in you are possessed by your own emotional energy?

As to the standing moving aspect. I have already been doing the 8 brocades fairly reguarly, can I continue that in order to obtain the results that you recommended I could get from Tai Chi? Just asking because I am already very familiar with the Brocades.

Thanks again

On possession -- it depends how the issue is approached. The emptiness is an eternal transformation of energy -- so that there are energy blockages but those blockages occur in response to something -- and when the blockage is cleared out then the blockage is transformed into a learning tool, which in retrospect was seen as a means to improve oneself.

So Chunyi Lin teaches, for example, that if a person has cancer to approach the cancer with kindness because in that state of loving kindness then the blockages are cleared out.

The emptiness is impersonal and since we are all energy which is constantly transforming then who we are as individuals can be seen as an open process of energy transformation.

Still the means to clear out energy blockages occurs through this resonance of complementary opposites -- the yin and yang working in harmony.

From the emptiness then spirit is created as light energy -- but the process of emptiness is a process of spacetime travel as well. So when we resonate with the emptiness then we can change our past by clearing out blockages -- and we can also see the future. Still if a person has a dream which comes true in great detail three years later (as I did) then the question is -- what type of individual self do we have? Is our future predestined? Or can we, by building up our sense of individual self -- as will power -- thereby communicate with our deep desires in our heart, which are actually desires that need to be expressed in our future.

For example every day we process information on the basis of light -- at the speed of light -- but all this information is subconscious for the most part. If we experience something through light which is emotionally significant then that experience gets stored in our body as an electrochemical energy imprint. But through meditation then that electrochemical storage of spirit light information can be reversed and the blockage cleared out -- by transmitting light back out of our bodies. In that sense time is also reversed because the stress or whatever energy blockage during the day is no longer stored in our bodies. Usually people clear out these blockages through their dreams -- but in the dream state the processing of emotions is done in an automatic fashion which just stores or imprints the emotion on our lower body. Meditation, on the other hand, will exorcise the emotional blockage so that our minds are peaceful.

The electromagnetic essence in our body is our spirit energy but it is focused on the heart -- so that our soul is deep within the heart chakra and that's where the past life spirit information is stored. So an energy master can then read our past lives as well. But this karmic information is also impersonal in the sense that if we do the training of complementary opposites then we can also burn off the past live karma energy blockages. It would take a lot of meditation to do so though -- fasting in full lotus.

As we purify the energy centers then the body is transformed more and more into light energy -- and as that light energy intensifies by building up then it can create more physical matter -- so that in the end a new physical body can be created. But even that ability to create a new "yang shen" body can still become a type of energy blockage if the mind is attached to the body. The more spiritual power a person has the more the person resonates with the emptiness as an impersonal process of eternal energy transformation.

The more spirit light a person develops the more impersonal the person becomes because the practice relies on this impersonal process of complementary opposite resonance.

Still our natural self is in an emotional state of peace and euphoria -- from the heart-mind bliss -- which happens when we harmonize the lower emotional energy to open up the heart and when we build up enough heart chi energy to open up the third eye. After that then the emotional blockages can be released or transmitted out of the body as light transmitted out of the third eye. Still there is also the taking in of the jing life force energy as well -- so that the energy is always transforming, only now as a "macrocosmic orbit" -- going out of the third eye and in through the perineum. This is a type of shamanism so that a person feels in tune with their environment -- and there's communication with the physical matter and other life forms are the person.

That's why the "small universe" practice is the best to "build the foundation" to open the third eye since the small universe or microcosmic orbit transforms or harmonizes the energy by cycling it up the back and then down the front. Then the full lotus will do that harmonic complementary opposite transformation only as a larger cycle -- out of the "self" -- into other people and then other peoples' energy back into the "self." The full lotus harmonizes that larger cycle of energy transforming from shen into jing and then into chi and back into shen.

Edited by drewhempel
  • Like 1

There are actually more centers in the head than just the physical associated with the Pineal gland.

There is also the throb one gets on the brow and all the psychic opening that occurs through breathing there, like seeing spirits and energy bodies and energies in general.

:o This is what I feel! Throbbing and in/out 'breath' at the brow. I also get the throbbing at my throat.

Plus the air right at that spot feels chilly. Can you elaborate more on what this particular center is and what it means? I just assumed this spot was associated with the Ajna chakra and pineal gland but if I understand you correctly this might not be the case?

I never intended for this thread to lapse into a theoretical, philosophical discussion. A great many people want practical instruction on awakening the third eye and associated centers.

Hi Ralis.

I have a technique that might possibly interest you. I have a book on Bihar Yoga called Kundalini Tantra. It describes a technique using the root chakra to awaken the third eye.

For men - focus your awareness on your perineum while doing lots of kegels.

For women - focus your awareness on your cervix while doing lots of kegels.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Daily.

Many times a day whenever you can.

Eventually this one simple technique awakens the third eye. The Bihar Yoga book even explains how medical research has discovered some links between the sexual area of the body and the pineal gland.

To my delight Taobum's own resident Witch independently re-discovered this ancient technique all on her own. She verified this is what she did (and still does) and it did indeed open her third eye (along with all the psychic powers and new awareness an open third eye brings).

• Like 1

You could have just said that.

Or you could have just stayed out of the thread.

On the other hand, I've gotten advice that wasn't really applicable. In those cases, I listened to the advice, tried to understand where that person was coming from, and tried to see the value in it, even if it didn't work for me.

I don't think asking for advice is pointless. I don't know if "doing what others say exactly as they say it" is a positive way of looking at the situation, because of course, you should adapt things for your own self and situation.

However, if YOU think that asking for outside help holds no merit, and you do not intend to provide assistance to anyone else, that's fine, it's your prerogative..... but beating around the bush, playing "guess how I'd answer this question", and other games (which may or may not be played by you, specifically, but are certainly played by others) are not necessary.

Jeez Slop, I hate to point this out to you, but you just wasted a bunch of space on this reply that you didn't need to make. "You could have just stayed out of the thread." Indeed.

This is not true. One's third eye can be open and still have blockages in the body's channels. In fact uniting the root chakra energy with the Ajna chakra's energy can and often does creates entities. These entities are emanations of one's own blood karmas. Or to put it in more modern terms - emanations of patterns in one's DNA. Swami Satyananda Saraswati says this lets you know there are still blockages. When the blockages dissolve the entities will disappear.

• Like 1

This is not true. One's third eye can be open and still have blockages in the body's channels. In fact uniting the root chakra energy with the Ajna chakra's energy can and often does creates entities. These entities are emanations of one's own blood karmas. Or to put it in more modern terms - emanations of patterns in one's DNA. Swami Satyananda Saraswati says this lets you know there are still blockages. When the blockages dissolve the entities will disappear.

Thanks! That is very useful info.

ralis

Thanks for the correction SereneBlue -- I should have typed "fully opened" third eye -- what Gurdjieff calls a Number 5 person. I certainly still have body blockages as a Number 4 person -- with the third eye half open. haha.

The third eye and chakras when blocked are incoherent. The idea is to make all the centers coherent. I would think that certain types of breathing would create coherency.

ralis

The third eye and chakras when blocked are incoherent. The idea is to make all the centers coherent. I would think that certain types of breathing would create coherency.

ralis

Yeah and then as the chi energy increases the normal breathing becomes more refined -- and less frequent. So then the breathing is through the electromagnetic pulsations. That's when the real kundalini energy kicks in -- or the prenatal chi energy -- to open up the third eye -- it then goes into nirvikalpa samadhi which is the astral travel level as a spacetime vortex. That's technically "real" meditation while the rest of the energy before that level is not yet real meditation - but in the modern world almost everyone falls back down out of "real" meditation because of "heroic overexuberance" to quote Master Nan, Huai-chin. Because the chi is so strong then you also have healing powers as telepathy, telekinesis and precognition and doing exoricisms and seeing dead spirits, etc. That's when the chi is converting into the shen energy. Anyway if you use the powers then an energy imbalance happens again which has to be reharmonized. But if you're around other people then they're going to want the chi energy -- or the chi energy will naturally flow into them. So then people need to go into isolation in a monastery or out into the country and be supervised by an energy master, etc. That's why to fully open the third eye is very rare in modern times.

• Like 1

Hello Ralis,

Ive done some old school yogic training(with emphasis on breath/mind connection which i can see by reading this forum it almost resembles some taoist techniques)and was told that when third eye is open everything takes care of itself.

There is no problems with third eye,problems are below ajna chakra,the mental/emotional landscape we have to transverse or deal with or intergrate.

Opening of third eye is very rare and is meant to be very relaxed and comfortable with lots of understanding .Not that i know first hand expirience.

And common fears dissapers permanently when relationships and emotions are being delt with in life ,that is when navel opens up and there is a feeling of ease and lightness.

There is meant to be many chakras in the body,the way i was thought is to work with 7 ones.So here is conecction for possible blockages ,mental landscape:

First (where perenium is)deals with money-which means sorting attitude towards money

Second (dantien sort of location) chakra -sex and relationships

Third navel-food,

Fourth heart-lower and higher heart lower deals with anger and similar emotions and higher with all sort of compassionate ,noble emotions,so still duality

Fifth-throat,intelectual ideas ,religious theories etc.all need to be let go of at the end and youve cleared the way for

Third eye beyond duality here work cant be really described in words so much and then

Sahashara -top of the head.

Breathing techniques and similar are helpful for clearing out the chanells ,but its like a drug that gets you high .Being watchfull all the time is most important IMO.

That was my share on third eye stuff that i dont really know anything about LOL

For men - focus your awareness on your perineum while doing lots of kegels.

For women - focus your awareness on your cervix while doing lots of kegels.

What are kegels?

That was my share on third eye stuff that i dont really know anything about LOL

Then why did you write so much?

Edited by Hardyg