Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Ape

Who still doing Tao of Nature - Daosim?

Well, even though I do not have a defined practice I still try my best to stay as close as possible to the Tao of Nature.

It truely makes life pretty easy to deal with.

Peace & Love!

Who is still doing this?

All those posts and perhaps already forgotten to the Tao?

I wonder if Tao of Nature turned out to be the path for Yoda. It's nice when a long term T'bum finds something they like. I think one or two others tried it too.

Well, I will confess my ignorance of that organization.

But I still stand by what I said above.

Peace & Love!

Has anyone else noticed that Yoda has erased most of his personal practice log, especially the Muppet Works? It's really a shame because he had recorded years of experimentation in a wide range of practices: sun gazing, raw foods, Egyptian stuff, you name it. That info could have been useful to a lot of people...but it's his prerogative I guess. Oh well.

I agree with you Adept and Old Man Contradiction.

Back when it seemed it was his time on the forum, I was searching for a teacher/master. I do a great deal of study and self study. There were quite a few principles he taught that contradicted much of the old methods and was new added restrictions. He did not understand ghost script, and many FU were copied from published books.

I went to great lengths to try to expose the lies, but it was hard to do when there were so many who stood up for him. One of the reasons why I dont frequent the forum as much anymore.

I felt the need to share this to give my support and let you know that there are others out there who know. It made me very very angry at the time. I hope this brings a measure of closure to those who are dealing with people who offer him blind support.

• Like 1

I agree with you Adept and Old Man Contradiction.

I went to great lengths to try to expose the lies, but it was hard to do when there were so many who stood up for him. One of the reasons why I dont frequent the forum as much anymore.

I felt the need to share this to give my support and let you know that there are others out there who know. It made me very very angry at the time. I hope this brings a measure of closure to those who are dealing with people who offer him blind support.

There are many charlatans and fake teachers in all aspects of life.

I feel it is our duty to expose these frauds. It sickens me that people can get away with this sort of behaviour.

It is a shame when individuals fall for the spin.

I would have no hesitation in voicing my opinion if it meant saving others wasted time and lots of hard earned cash.

Please frequent the forums more. It's not all bad.

I have to say that it was more than just a couple of people that did the Tao In Nature thing. Many people did it, and from what I heard spent thousands of dollars every month. They were made to isolate themselves from any other practices. That is cult like behaviour.

I have to agree with that. Isolation and giving away money is a cult trait.

Quite a few religions also seem to require that of their followers. Not really my cup of tea.

I have to agree with that. Isolation and giving away money is a cult trait.

Quite a few religions also seem to require that of their followers. Not really my cup of tea.

The isolation technic seems like an idea from the Dragon Gate. but that is solo isolation not multiple

To me it is hard to forget that during his period of activity two then-regular posters, Lin Aiwei and Daozhen, both of whom tended to receive a lot of respect on this board, both spoke in defense of Mak Tin Si.

To me it is hard to forget that during his period of activity two then-regular posters, Lin Aiwei and Daozhen, both of whom tended to receive a lot of respect on this board, both spoke in defense of Mak Tin Si.

I remember you defending him also.

Having just finished the book - Chinese magical medicine

By Michel Strickmann, Bernard Faure.

What I say may have some weight. Most of the deity talismans usually require a deity seal. The seals for most of the Taoist deities are in sanskrit. This is no suprise as mantra were kept secret. They were translated as they sounded into Chinese. This is called transliteration. Ever wondered why you cant understand a Chinese mantra? That is why.

There are some that are from the warring states periods. However most of the old and borrowed deities seals are all sanskrit.

The added shock value is that the buddhists used the same sanskrit seals for the name they called the same deities centuries earlier. So even if you are wrong about what you know Rabbit, it doesnt change the borrowing of buddhist deities which happened from the very start of taoism.

I read something once about different types of religions being suited to different types of people. Of course I've been looking for days and can't find it, not even sure if I remember it correctly. Might have been from anthropology/sociology study (one year early 90's)

Something along the lines of at one "level" you follow rituals, observe sacred dates etc. Sort of like "these are the rules, just follow them." That level suited a lot of people.

There were other levels. I didn't like how it appeared hierarchical, giving more value to "higher" levels, but as it moved "up" rituals became more individual, less route based ways to experience the divine, and those levels tended to be suitable for less and less people as you needed stronger foundations to work at the "higher" levels.

(Told you it was rather hierarchical)

I mention it because I use to feel superior to people who just went to church on Sunday for an hour, yet still said they were religious. But now I feel it's more like exercise. It's not about being the best, it's about being the best that you can be.

I remember you defending him also.

真的吗? The nice thing about having only 50-something posts is that it is easy to confirm that you, sir, seem to have a rather creative memory.

Sign in to follow this