RedTom

Mo Pai Techniques for Healing

Hi Guys,

Im very new to this but registered because of my interest in healing. Without knowing how, I can heal people through my hands. I have always been able to do this. I recently seen video of John Chang and read a little bit about Mo Pai. I would really like to develop the gift that has been given to me. I am a Healer. I want to heal. Maybe someone can advise me the meditations for Mo Pai. I dont want to find John Chang or anything. I just want to learn how to heal more, and develop what I have through Mo Pai.

Thank you.

Red Tom

Welcome,

Just finished The Magus of Java today! Still in the epilogue though. Was really hoping for more cut and dry answers, techniques, etc... still a big mystery to me.

Looking forward to your wisdom!

Peace,

Robert

Welcome to the 'bums RedTom

Without knowing how, I can heal people through my hands. I have always been able to do this.

That's awesome. Now that you have posted in the lobby and have full access to TTB I'd recommend making a thread in the main discussion forum. You are sure to get many responses there.

and hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi Guys,

Im very new to this but registered because of my interest in healing. Without knowing how, I can heal people through my hands. I have always been able to do this. I recently seen video of John Chang and read a little bit about Mo Pai. I would really like to develop the gift that has been given to me. I am a Healer. I want to heal. Maybe someone can advise me the meditations for Mo Pai. I dont want to find John Chang or anything. I just want to learn how to heal more, and develop what I have through Mo Pai.

Thank you.

Red Tom

You wont develop anything through the mo pai. Healing? Pick Spring Forest Qigong.

If you want a quick crash course in what to expect in the mo pai then take a course in tenaga dalam. Buy the tridaya course, the breathing is basically the same as in level 2a.

If you really have any idea as to what you're doing, energetically, then you can find level 1 and 2a in the book, magus of java, with the exception of the hand/arm gestures for the standing meditation. Bottom line though, you will not develop any kind of healing ability because no one is going to teach you far enough to develop that plus it'll take way to long

Edited by MPWay

Welcome to the 'bums RedTom

That's awesome. Now that you have posted in the lobby and have full access to TTB I'd recommend making a thread in the main discussion forum. You are sure to get many responses there.

and hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks very much. Now I just need to figure out how to do that!!! Will attempt it, I really am more a hands on person, so these forums are really new to me.

Regards,

Tom

Thanks very much. Now I just need to figure out how to do that!!! Will attempt it, I really am more a hands on person, so these forums are really new to me.

Regards,

Tom

Yeah check out http://springforestqigong.com for lots of healing testimonies -- and new healing research at the Mayo Clinic.

You wont develop anything through the mo pai. Healing? Pick Spring Forest Qigong.

If you want a quick crash course in what to expect in the mo pai then take a course in tenaga dalam. Buy the tridaya course, the breathing is basically the same as in level 2a.

If you really have any idea as to what you're doing, energetically, then you can find level 1 and 2a in the book, magus of java, with the exception of the hand/arm gestures for the standing meditation. Bottom line though, you will not develop any kind of healing ability because no one is going to teach you far enough to develop that plus it'll take way to long

As i said, I am new to this but maybe you didnt read my post, I can heal people, I have healed many people, its very strong but i want to develop it and understand it better really. Thank you for the suggestions though, I will get the book.

regards, Tom

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Red Tom

Hello Red Tom,

Your post caught my attention because, I'm in my level right now in my Pemusatan Kalimasada(Tenaga Dalam) practice where I am being taught how to heal other people. And I think I have something valuable to share especially when it comes to healing. In order for me to pass to the next level I have to at least be able to heal 20 different people. Right now, my movements and meditations allows me to absorb energy from the environment/earth and also I'm now more sensitive to the energy around me especially ghost and entities w/c a year ago I was not aware of. I actually called my friend this morning who owns a hospital to find me patients who are open for healing.

My energy level at this point is different 2 years ago when I started training where it is dense and too rough. The movements and meditations I was taught right now made my energy lighter than before. I could feel the difference. Also the movements and meditations allow me to command energy at will w/c could be used in healing. My teacher told me that rough energy is useless for healing but good for martial arts(shield, projection, bulb dropping etc.) aspect.

Anyways, the techniques I was taught was how to scan the body for any abnormalities in their energy field. Extract the negative energy and replace it with positive healing energy and finally balance it. While doing all these I must maintain my Alpha level meditative state and constantly anchoring my consciousness to god to protect me from the negative energies that I extract and also aids my healing to let my patient to be able to heal faster.

In my opinion, It is somewhat like pranic healing. I used to do pranic healing but the only difference right now is that, well because of my training, my energy right now is greater than before and that I'm more sensitive to the energy w/c allows me to be able to detect the abnormalities more accurately and now I know the classification of rough energy into light energy w/c allows me to project the proper energy intended for that certain part. And also the energy field that radiates from my my body right now due to the practice, automatically protects me from negative energies(thoughts,voodoo, entities, ghost etc..) and also automatically, balances the energies of people around me. Well, if they have a certain ailment that's a different story w/c requires healing.

In my next level, I will be taught how to incinerate the disease inside the body w/c requires a different form of movements and meditation to be able to produce that kind of energy. Most students ahead of me are able to incinerate kidney stones inside the body with the use of their energy alone.

The next level after that I will be taught remote healing( a year from now probably, sucks! lol). And after the remote healing before going to the next level students must be able to do the following transfer and shield a tomato with their energy and it must be preserve at a minimum of 3months. Next, the student must me able to extract the energy out of a tomato and he must be able to ROT the tomato in 3days minimum and maximum of 1 week. (I call it sucking out the life-force out of the tomato. hehe.. This is actually scary stuff for me what if somebody sucks the energy out of someone? will that one die? not cool. But if used for goodness then a lot will benefit)

Well, that is a pre-requisite to get to the next level it is a test of how good a healer the student is, he must be able to extract the disease and preserve the organ of his patient. If the student won't be able to do the TOMATO test then he is not allowed to get to the PS level. The Braja levels or higher don't even have to scan they just look directly at you and is able to see your energies and the abnormalities in your body. I won't go there anymore, that is like 5-10 years of practice away from what I do now hahaha...

Well, the important thing that was taught to me in my healing studies now is the following. (Warning, please do not try anything unless you really know what you are doing. Energy is really something to be taken seriously. If not, the disease could transfer to you! not cool!)

It has 4 parts

-Scanning

-Extraction

-Charging/Strengthening

-Balancing

Rules:

1. Go down to Alpha level meditative state.

2. Constant chanting (in your mind) the name of GOD.

3. Let your patient pray to GOD.

4. This is for my level only. Only extract from navel because, as a basic student of healing we can't directly extract from a specific part we still don't know and can't feel how much energy we are extracting it could cause dizziness and other things like extracting too much at a certain part and would drain that part of energy. The navel never get drains of energy so we have to command the negative energy to go to the navel and get extracted there.

- Don't Inhale when extracting the negative energy. You don't want it going in you or else...

5. Once extracted, exhale, give it to god and let him dissolve it.

6. Charge and strengthen the extracted part, let the energy go through the navel and command it to go to the afflicted part.

7. Balance it. And thank god. Acknowledge that all power comes from god.

And that's about it the basics. There are also some other things that needs to be considered like no direct extraction from the heart, throat or crown unless one is certified to do so.

When I started my practice most of my fascination is into the martial arts but as I progress our Grandmaster always emphasizes to help other people and heal them with the training we acquire. As they say... what you give, you also receive. If you want more health then heal other people.

I hope my post was able to help you in some way.

Regards,

SY

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 1

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Red Tom

Little bit of advice.. Don't take what people outside the school tell you about mo pai to seriously on the internet.

If you choose to look to it as inspiration thats your choice, dont let people put a downer on your hopes/dreams.

Acupuncture is used in many systems of healing, I think its great for education aswell. It may be something to look into.

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Red Tom

hey Red Tom,

there are a number of healers/teachers here in this forum. if you're on your own, then i must agree with MPWay and Drew and suggest that you look into Spring Forest Qigong. the material is good and very easy to learn from.

also really good is Ken Cohen's Essential Qigong Training Course. he teaches more classical/traditional material, whereas the Spring Forest Qigong system is more contemporary, innovative, and streamlined. Ken Cohen's material is more likely to match up with other books on qigong practice and healing, but if your sole concern is bettering yourself as healer, Spring Forest Qigong has more than enough for your needs, without all the history, theory, and stuff like that.

but,

if you're REALLY a hands-on type of person and need or prefer an in-person teacher, then it would help to know where you are located, and, of course, it would also help if you have the financial means to visit and to train with a teacher if one is recommended to you. as i said, there are a number of folks here who either accept students openly or know someone in your general area that might offer what you're looking for.

btw,

i would also have to agree with MPWay about persuing Mo Pai. it's not necessary, you're more likely to run into charlatans, and with the exception of John Chang himself (if you choose to believe he's the real deal), Mo Pai is not producing healers. and that's not what they're about, anyway.

do you have any training or background in yoga, tai chi, or qigong? any spiritual training?

anyway, good luck in your search. it's a wonderful and rewarding adventure. :)

EDIT:

Ken Cohen's training course.

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Qigong-Training-Course-Well-Being/dp/1591790905/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1283369938&sr=8-5

Description:

Now for the first time, qigong training is available in a comprehensive home-study curriculum. You will learn more than 70 qigong practices for harnessing the massive power of qi to create vitality, spiritual balance, and physical health. Complete kit includes: a 100-page, weekly workbook of original material that directs you step-by-step on this classical, life-changing course. Qigong DVD workout offers you a complete, 90-minute programmable workout. 5 audio CD training course covers every phase of qigong theory and practice. Qigong Healing DVD includes three hours of essential teachings and exercises to learn how to direct the healing qi energy to others effectively and safely.

About the Author:

Ken Cohen (Gao Han) is the Executive Director and founder of the Qigong Research & Practice Center. He is a world-renowned health educator, China scholar, and Qigong Master with more than thirty years experience. A former collaborator with Alan Watts, he is the author of the internationally acclaimed book, The Way of Qigong: The Art and Science of Chinese Energy Healing, best-selling self-healing audio and video courses, and more than 150 journal articles. His work has been translated into Chinese and numerous European languages.

Professor Cohen is a leader in the dialogue between ancient wisdom and modern science. He was able to demonstrate unusual physiological control as one of 9 "exceptional healers" studied in the Menninger Clinic's Copper Wall Project. He has lectured at medical schools, scientific conferences, and numerous universities and is an Adjunct Professor at Union Institute Graduate School. His work has been featured in USA Today, Newsweek, Time, Bottom Line, and National Public Radio. He has taught more than 30,000 students.

Spring Forest was already posted, and there's tons of material about it on this forum. ;)

Edited by Hundun

I don't know anything about Mo-Pai. But from more recent research, I'd suggest go check out Ya Mu. In fact I think it was his most recent post here (a bit more technical than usual and included neatly stated case-studies) that now has me properly convinced. Why am I convinced? Lots of self-practice, study, etc. BTW his website doesn't do him justice :rolleyes: but that would be par for the course.

Hi all,

I thought Qigong Healing depends upon how much Chi one had stored in the body ? Yes open channel & dynamic tension are important in some styles, but having a full dantian is the most important step i think in all of this.

I read somewhere on the old wenwukuan forum that having a full dantian can stop many kinds of attack, be it physical or spiritual. The author of the magus stated that the "Long Distance Punch" which is used by tenaga dalam schools will have no effect on a person with full dantian.

Large amounts of yin chi are what protects you from this attack,something which is hard to find build in tenaga dalam or they are simply unaware of the mechanics of chi. The closest indonesian TD ever get to yin power are the islamic & javanese mantras which enable one to come in contact with yin type energy.

A full dantian as mentioned by Kosta Danaos is one of the best talisman/amulets you can hope for. Bringing many blessings & good health/luck to the practitioner and his or her entire family.

Hi all,

I thought Qigong Healing depends upon how much Chi one had stored in the body ? Yes open channel & dynamic tension are important in some styles, but having a full dantian is the most important step i think in all of this.

I read somewhere on the old wenwukuan forum that having a full dantian can stop many kinds of attack, be it physical or spiritual. The author of the magus stated that the "Long Distance Punch" which is used by tenaga dalam schools will have no effect on a person with full dantian.

Large amounts of yin chi are what protects you from this attack,something which is hard to find build in tenaga dalam or they are simply unaware of the mechanics of chi. The closest indonesian TD ever get to yin power are the islamic & javanese mantras which enable one to come in contact with yin type energy.

A full dantian as mentioned by Kosta Danaos is one of the best talisman/amulets you can hope for. Bringing many blessings & good health/luck to the practitioner and his or her entire family.

That makes sense. Very nice share taobum. I remember that most of my friends in our practice tells me that, they never fail to notice that as they go higher the level they seem to become more calm, heal faster, luckier and negative circumstances seem to lessen. And they get to attract a lot of good things in their life. Not only them but I myself has experienced it too.

With regard to spirits, I few months ago I tend to feel them holding me or going in my dreams and making their presence felt. I even have a friend who does astral travel and sees me most of the time he even got to a point where he saw my pin number w/c I am the only one who knows. This friend of mine lives at our province and there is no possibility that he could have seen it. Now, with my level and the energy that I've built, with theses spirits I don't feel their advances anymore but I could sense their presence although this time the distance is farther than before. Maybe its because my auric field has also expanded that's why they can't come near me at a close distant. With regards to my friend who does astral travel he said that he always seems to black out and snap out of his concentration whenever he goes to visit me in his astral travel.

Also whenever we play around and project energy to each other most high level students don't even get affected with the energy that we throw at them. They seem to just brush it off. Everything makes perfect sense now.

Now, I know the reason why. The more we get our energy stronger the more we benefit from it.

Edited by SirYuri

Hi all,

i gotta disagree there. it certainly doesn't hurt, but filling the dantien is NOT a requirement for qigong healing. healing is really basic, natural, and fairly low-level ability. open channels and proper intent are enough. the guy who started this thread has no training in filling the dantien, and yet he found that he was a natural healer. his ability kind of makes the point all by itself.

there are a lot of theories surrounding this issue, and almost all of them are correct, and, therefore, none of them are true to the exclusion of the others. if you train to fill the dantien and then perform healing work using energy from the dantien, then that's how it'll work. not the most effective method, IME, but it'll work. if you store in the heart and project from there, that'll work, too. if you open up your body to be an instrument of the divine and allow healing energy to flow THROUGH you rather than FROM you, that works as well, and is safer than the first two methods. if you use visualization of spirit guides or whatever to do the work for you, that also works. and there are tons of other methods. for me, i stay open and intuitive to what might be required on a case-by-case basis. that works best for me, but others have very specific, tried and true methods that work for them.

there is no one correct way to do any of this stuff. if you have a tradition then by all means, stick with it. but if you don't, then i would suggest that you not limit yourself with hard-line notions about how things work. better to remain open take the time to really discover for yourself.

for whatever that's worth.

Hundun, some techniques are more effective, and higher-level, than others, would you agree? :huh:

um.... maybe. the individuals involved are ALWAYS more important than the techniques employed.

i feel like my previous post already answers this question before you asked it, so... maybe you could clarify more specifically what you're asking?

to be honest, the ONLY technique that IME has been consistently more effective (though not any "higher level") than others is the employment of multiple healers to work on a single client. the rest is pretty damn arbitrary, and i've done my homework, although you're welcome to hit me with as many questions as you like if you don't buy it.

but as a general rule, the ability to heal, regardless of techniques used, is not a high-level endeavor. hence, why someone like Chunyi Lin can envision a world in which there is a healer in every family. his techniques are more effective than lots of other techniques out there, for a lot of people, but there's no high-level cultivation requirement.

i'm not the only healer on this board. anyone else care to weigh in? :)

there is no one correct way to do any of this stuff. if you have a tradition then by all means, stick with it. but if you don't, then i would suggest that you not limit yourself with hard-line notions about how things work. better to remain open take the time to really discover for yourself.

for whatever that's worth.

The best advice I have EVER read on this forum.

came by for a quick skulk. And I had to chime in with this response. OK. Back into the shadows for me...

OP,

There are many medical qigong schools in the USA. For a list of certified teachers with over 10 years teaching experience look for Level IV Teachers in the NQA.org website. Most of these teachers have 500 hr certification programs in medical qigong.

Depends on where you are located, but two that I would recommend are Damaris Jarboux in Boulder Colorado and my own program which is taught in workshops in many various locations; my school and clinic Institute of Chinese Energy Healing is in Missouri.

Yes, natural healers with no training can get results. As I have said many times, it depends on "who you are". Training helps them and their patient/clients in all ways. There are many useful techniques utilized in medical qigong. These techniques have been developed through many years, in some cases through many centuries, and in other few cases through way more time than that. These medical qigong techniques are utilized with outstanding success in hospital and in clinic. And there are always Higher Levels in healing. IMO and IME some techniques and some systems get FAR better results than others.

edit: Link for NQA

Edited by Ya Mu

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Red Tom

Hi Red

I would say take pranic healing with a certified instructor. Its by far the best healing school out there --I know I have done many of them and nothing compares.

Pranic Healing

This is my Teacher

Master Co

Please email me with any questions

Hello Red Tom,

Your post caught my attention because, I'm in my level right now in my Pemusatan Kalimasada(Tenaga Dalam) practice where I am being taught how to heal other people. And I think I have something valuable to share especially when it comes to healing. In order for me to pass to the next level I have to at least be able to heal 20 different people. Right now, my movements and meditations allows me to absorb energy from the environment/earth and also I'm now more sensitive to the energy around me especially ghost and entities w/c a year ago I was not aware of. I actually called my friend this morning who owns a hospital to find me patients who are open for healing.

My energy level at this point is different 2 years ago when I started training where it is dense and too rough. The movements and meditations I was taught right now made my energy lighter than before. I could feel the difference. Also the movements and meditations allow me to command energy at will w/c could be used in healing. My teacher told me that rough energy is useless for healing but good for martial arts(shield, projection, bulb dropping etc.) aspect.

Anyways, the techniques I was taught was how to scan the body for any abnormalities in their energy field. Extract the negative energy and replace it with positive healing energy and finally balance it. While doing all these I must maintain my Alpha level meditative state and constantly anchoring my consciousness to god to protect me from the negative energies that I extract and also aids my healing to let my patient to be able to heal faster.

In my opinion, It is somewhat like pranic healing. I used to do pranic healing but the only difference right now is that, well because of my training, my energy right now is greater than before and that I'm more sensitive to the energy w/c allows me to be able to detect the abnormalities more accurately and now I know the classification of rough energy into light energy w/c allows me to project the proper energy intended for that certain part. And also the energy field that radiates from my my body right now due to the practice, automatically protects me from negative energies(thoughts,voodoo, entities, ghost etc..) and also automatically, balances the energies of people around me. Well, if they have a certain ailment that's a different story w/c requires healing.

In my next level, I will be taught how to incinerate the disease inside the body w/c requires a different form of movements and meditation to be able to produce that kind of energy. Most students ahead of me are able to incinerate kidney stones inside the body with the use of their energy alone.

The next level after that I will be taught remote healing( a year from now probably, sucks! lol). And after the remote healing before going to the next level students must be able to do the following transfer and shield a tomato with their energy and it must be preserve at a minimum of 3months. Next, the student must me able to extract the energy out of a tomato and he must be able to ROT the tomato in 3days minimum and maximum of 1 week. (I call it sucking out the life-force out of the tomato. hehe.. This is actually scary stuff for me what if somebody sucks the energy out of someone? will that one die? not cool. But if used for goodness then a lot will benefit)

Well, that is a pre-requisite to get to the next level it is a test of how good a healer the student is, he must be able to extract the disease and preserve the organ of his patient. If the student won't be able to do the TOMATO test then he is not allowed to get to the PS level. The Braja levels or higher don't even have to scan they just look directly at you and is able to see your energies and the abnormalities in your body. I won't go there anymore, that is like 5-10 years of practice away from what I do now hahaha...

Well, the important thing that was taught to me in my healing studies now is the following. (Warning, please do not try anything unless you really know what you are doing. Energy is really something to be taken seriously. If not, the disease could transfer to you! not cool!)

It has 4 parts

-Scanning

-Extraction

-Charging/Strengthening

-Balancing

Rules:

1. Go down to Alpha level meditative state.

2. Constant chanting (in your mind) the name of GOD.

3. Let your patient pray to GOD.

4. This is for my level only. Only extract from navel because, as a basic student of healing we can't directly extract from a specific part we still don't know and can't feel how much energy we are extracting it could cause dizziness and other things like extracting too much at a certain part and would drain that part of energy. The navel never get drains of energy so we have to command the negative energy to go to the navel and get extracted there.

- Don't Inhale when extracting the negative energy. You don't want it going in you or else...

5. Once extracted, exhale, give it to god and let him dissolve it.

6. Charge and strengthen the extracted part, let the energy go through the navel and command it to go to the afflicted part.

7. Balance it. And thank god. Acknowledge that all power comes from god.

And that's about it the basics. There are also some other things that needs to be considered like no direct extraction from the heart, throat or crown unless one is certified to do so.

When I started my practice most of my fascination is into the martial arts but as I progress our Grandmaster always emphasizes to help other people and heal them with the training we acquire. As they say... what you give, you also receive. If you want more health then heal other people.

I hope my post was able to help you in some way.

Regards,

SY

Hi SY,

Thanks for taking the time to reply, lots of info, will keep you updated.

Also love the Musashi quote.

Regards,

Tom

Little bit of advice.. Don't take what people outside the school tell you about mo pai to seriously on the internet.

If you choose to look to it as inspiration thats your choice, dont let people put a downer on your hopes/dreams.

Acupuncture is used in many systems of healing, I think its great for education aswell. It may be something to look into.

Hey Nei Chuan,

Like your style, and good advice.

Peace

Tom

hey Red Tom,

there are a number of healers/teachers here in this forum. if you're on your own, then i must agree with MPWay and Drew and suggest that you look into Spring Forest Qigong. the material is good and very easy to learn from.

also really good is Ken Cohen's Essential Qigong Training Course. he teaches more classical/traditional material, whereas the Spring Forest Qigong system is more contemporary, innovative, and streamlined. Ken Cohen's material is more likely to match up with other books on qigong practice and healing, but if your sole concern is bettering yourself as healer, Spring Forest Qigong has more than enough for your needs, without all the history, theory, and stuff like that.

but,

if you're REALLY a hands-on type of person and need or prefer an in-person teacher, then it would help to know where you are located, and, of course, it would also help if you have the financial means to visit and to train with a teacher if one is recommended to you. as i said, there are a number of folks here who either accept students openly or know someone in your general area that might offer what you're looking for.

btw,

i would also have to agree with MPWay about persuing Mo Pai. it's not necessary, you're more likely to run into charlatans, and with the exception of John Chang himself (if you choose to believe he's the real deal), Mo Pai is not producing healers. and that's not what they're about, anyway.

do you have any training or background in yoga, tai chi, or qigong? any spiritual training?

anyway, good luck in your search. it's a wonderful and rewarding adventure. :)

EDIT:

Ken Cohen's training course.

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Qigong-Training-Course-Well-Being/dp/1591790905/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1283369938&sr=8-5

Description:

Now for the first time, qigong training is available in a comprehensive home-study curriculum. You will learn more than 70 qigong practices for harnessing the massive power of qi to create vitality, spiritual balance, and physical health. Complete kit includes: a 100-page, weekly workbook of original material that directs you step-by-step on this classical, life-changing course. Qigong DVD workout offers you a complete, 90-minute programmable workout. 5 audio CD training course covers every phase of qigong theory and practice. Qigong Healing DVD includes three hours of essential teachings and exercises to learn how to direct the healing qi energy to others effectively and safely.

About the Author:

Ken Cohen (Gao Han) is the Executive Director and founder of the Qigong Research & Practice Center. He is a world-renowned health educator, China scholar, and Qigong Master with more than thirty years experience. A former collaborator with Alan Watts, he is the author of the internationally acclaimed book, The Way of Qigong: The Art and Science of Chinese Energy Healing, best-selling self-healing audio and video courses, and more than 150 journal articles. His work has been translated into Chinese and numerous European languages.

Professor Cohen is a leader in the dialogue between ancient wisdom and modern science. He was able to demonstrate unusual physiological control as one of 9 "exceptional healers" studied in the Menninger Clinic's Copper Wall Project. He has lectured at medical schools, scientific conferences, and numerous universities and is an Adjunct Professor at Union Institute Graduate School. His work has been featured in USA Today, Newsweek, Time, Bottom Line, and National Public Radio. He has taught more than 30,000 students.

Spring Forest was already posted, and there's tons of material about it on this forum. ;)

Tahnk you guys so much for all your advice, I have jsut started and am lookinf forward to the whole journey. Have done a litle Tai CHi in the past as well as weapons and Kung Fu, but would really love to develop this for purely healing purposes.

Ps I am in the West of Ireland..

Take care & peace to you all

Tom