Astral_Anima

Light and Sound Meditation

Man I have so many questions, i'm such a N00b :P

So anyway, has anyone ever tried the light and sound meditation? here are the links to the two people that I know promote/teach it

1.) godsdirectcontact.com

2.)http://www.santmat.net/

I'm going to research it but it takes 2 months of veganism and i'm too low on cash to start :(

Anybody ever do it before? Share experiences?

Ive done it,it didnt require any special diet whatsoever though.

Well actually Im still doing it as i so got used to and love to listen to sound resonating in me.

It is one of the ways to go beyond the mind.In India it has been taught for thousands of years.

Sometimes i hear music playing inside(literally),and it is very beutiful.Was even thinking to get some music lessons this year one of the reasons is to translate it into physical existance.

Last week Ive heard most amazing Muslim man singing,it was pure bliss,my mind and heart was melting.I think that this kind of expirience would occur to others who practise similar path.

There is always a Kriya Yoga option they teach sound/light meditation too.Or nada/laya yoga schools also i think.

Why are you atrracted to it?

Ive done it,it didnt require any special diet whatsoever though.

Well actually Im still doing it as i so got used to and love to listen to sound resonating in me.

It is one of the ways to go beyond the mind.In India it has been taught for thousands of years.

Sometimes i hear music playing inside(literally),and it is very beutiful.Was even thinking to get some music lessons this year one of the reasons is to translate it into physical existance.

Last week Ive heard most amazing Muslim man singing,it was pure bliss,my mind and heart was melting.I think that this kind of expirience would occur to others who practise similar path.

There is always a Kriya Yoga option they teach sound/light meditation too.Or nada/laya yoga schools also i think.

Why are you atrracted to it?

ReALLY?? Where'd you learn it from? DO all kriya Yoga places teach it?

I was originally drawn to it because of it's promise of enlightenment, but now i'm seeing it more for a practice to increase love and compassion and to support the "good"(i know, horrible subjective term) nature i'm trying to manifest. It seems from the outside to access celestial realms and deals mostly with shen. The two links below have the "full method" and the "convenient method". The convenient method is basically a third eye meditation, and i've heard the full method involves some kind of transmission and mantras, but I really want to see what it can do for me.

This reminds me of the Sri Gary Olsen light and sound teachings. Not that they are the same. He claims to be the only light and sound master on the planet. I went to one seminar and he generates massive amounts of charisma. :lol:

He requires his students to visualize him in the third eye. :lol:

He was caught plagiarizing certain Sant Mat texts. Makes massive amounts of money through a non profit.

ralis

Edited by ralis

ReALLY?? Where'd you learn it from? DO all kriya Yoga places teach it?

I was originally drawn to it because of it's promise of enlightenment, but now i'm seeing it more for a practice to increase love and compassion and to support the "good"(i know, horrible subjective term) nature i'm trying to manifest. It seems from the outside to access celestial realms and deals mostly with shen. The two links below have the "full method" and the "convenient method". The convenient method is basically a third eye meditation, and i've heard the full method involves some kind of transmission and mantras, but I really want to see what it can do for me.

As far as i know Kriya yoga teaches listening to the sound and seeing the light ,now i dont know different Kriya Yoga branches and couldnt reccomend .Youd need to do research.

Dont know those guys you are talking about so cant comment.

Yogic methods of initiation/transmission if done traditionally has a lot of Sanskrit chanting for different purposes.And yes they put importance on developing "sattvic"personality which is more transparent by nature and therefore blends with nature easily.

See around and choose whatever sings to your heart.Best of luck in your journey!

I was originally drawn to it because of it's promise of enlightenment, but now i'm seeing it more for a practice to increase love and compassion and to support the "good"(i know, horrible subjective term) nature i'm trying to manifest.

Im all for uncool terminology,.Being good is really beutiful,for me that is very attractive.And it is my aspiration too.

Yeah there's actually a Western model for sound turning into light -- and it's used for alchemy!! So that's been the focus of my research.

Essentially the sound resonates into ultrasound and ultrasound ionizes matter -- especially water. The ionization creates a "cavitation bubble" which is a sound shock wave -- so that there is a zero-point quantum vacuum that causes the matter bubble to collapse. The heat from the quantum energy is so high it creates what's called "sonofusion" -- and it's like a laser energy, hotter than the sun. So then this fusion causes the creation of neutrons from protons and electrons or vice versa, thereby enabling alchemy.

There are physicists demonstrating this sound as alchemy model of reality -- it's called "piezonuclear fusion." Essentially you want a "cavitation chamber" that remarkable looks like the full lotus position -- so there is a focusing of the energy.

Just as the sound resonates into higher frequency so too does it resonate into subharmonics but this is best thought of as a "standing wave" which is the model used in the "Stalking the Wild Pendulum" book. So the heart-mind connection creates a standing wave, since the pumping of the heart is the strongest oscillation -- and this oscillation is at the ELF brain wave frequency of the theta waves. The theta waves activate the REM dream visionary state of the brain. The latest research that I just posted on my blog shows that the theta waves have gamma wave spikes -- so at the trough of the theta wave which normally was thought to not do anything, there's actually another resonance into the global brain synchronization.

Then, of course, the pressure of the bones as piezoelectric transduction also works through the ELF waves -- but since it's piezoelectric then the ELF waves of the yoga postures on the bone pressure create electromagnetic fields that resonate into light.

Western science normally models sound with amplitude for strength so that any frequency resonance would quickly decay in strength and also would not harmonize -- but that's with the Western "symmetric" model of time. Whereas the quantum model is noncommutative -- an asymmetric resonance of time -- and the energy comes from frequency not amplitude. This is also the model for nonwestern music -- so that the ratios as Number resonate as complementary opposites into higher frequency, via the "infinite spiral of fifths" -- and this is the same as the Law of Three (Gurdjieff) -- the three gunas of India or the yin-yang-emptiness.