beoman

we've been doing it all wrong

We've all been taking the hard road, guys... apparently you can buy enlightenment for just one easy payment of $34.99! http://www.eocinstitute.org/meditation_s/45.htm?gclid=CJSa_ZjmnqMCFcpS2godjViBsA

I bet the Buddha wouldn't have gained such a large attraction of followers had EquiSync been around!

They seem to offer the "Ascension" choice as well as "Balance"... seems like it could transform your whole life without all this focus on working on your self, realizing who you are, understanding impermanence and non-duality, etc. etc. You just have to listen to some sound waves that are slightly off-sync between each ear! =).

there are no shortcuts. period.

i am not familiar with that program, but i use something similar sometimes, called holosync http://www.centerpointe.com

its interesting and fun to use once in a while. definitely brings you to a deep meditative state. but it is still no replacement for the real thing, in my opinion :blush:

maybe its my kundalii or something else but that crap made verything around me empty and meaningless. I felt like nothing in my life was worth anything, like there was o point to life. I dont like it.

maybe its my kundalii or something else but that crap made verything around me empty and meaningless. I felt like nothing in my life was worth anything, like there was o point to life. I dont like it.

This is the beginning of the end of your ego reference. Beyond this is very deep. Like one Rinpoche said, "better not have ever started, because beyond this is a whole lot of self questioning." But since you're here with the rest of us, better finish this longing for true and sustaining bliss!!! Why knot? To de-knot....

As Vajrahridaya well pointed out, it's the start. It seems that you jumped directly into the dark night of the soul. There is much more to be done, make sure you observe this state a lot (taking notes is an excellent method to work it out) as it comes and goes before you reach deeper jhanas. I strongly encourage you to attend silent Vipassana retreats. They are as though as macadamia nuts but man, they do work wonders. Hmmm love how the Buddhas manage to get through all this junk all by themselves. Lucky us hard-working humans have him as a guide. Bless the Buddha.

The main thing is KEEP GOING MATE! Never give up. Watch your mind 24/7 if you need to. :)

We've all been taking the hard road, guys... apparently you can buy enlightenment for just one easy payment of $34.99!

*whew!*

Thank you!

I've been looking for a way to attain Enlightenment without actually having to apply awareness, and this may just be it! :D

*whew!*

Thank you!

I've been looking for a way to attain Enlightenment without actually having to apply awareness, and this may just be it! :D

Hey! You'll never know for sure until you have tried it.

But remember the old saying, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't."

Peace & Love!

*whew!*

Thank you!

Yeah I know just check these claims out!

In order to achieve significant results, it takes hours upon hours of meditation every single day for years and even decades. As with everything else, only those that are extremely dedicated, disciplined, and work the hardest will attain these results. Also, the learning process is sometimes boring and can often be a chore.

So, do you have hours and hours everyday that you want to dedicate to meditation? Not just today but everyday for the next few decades? Of course you don't. People in the modern world do not have that much free time or commitment.

What would you say if, at the press of a button, you could reach the same deep meditative states as those with decades of experience? And get the same results - in days and weeks, not decades - plus numerous other benefits soon to be discussed.

Sounds in-cuh-redible!@!@##$

I'd actually be curious to see what it does, but I don't want to encourage them by paying for their product.

As Vajrahridaya well pointed out, it's the start. It seems that you jumped directly into the dark night of the soul. There is much more to be done, make sure you observe this state a lot (taking notes is an excellent method to work it out) as it comes and goes before you reach deeper jhanas. I strongly encourage you to attend silent Vipassana retreats. They are as though as macadamia nuts but man, they do work wonders. Hmmm love how the Buddhas manage to get through all this junk all by themselves. Lucky us hard-working humans have him as a guide. Bless the Buddha.

The main thing is KEEP GOING MATE! Never give up. Watch your mind 24/7 if you need to. :)

Nah I have had a dark night of the soul. They may be different for everyone, but that was not it. Im not buddhist or even agree with there ultimate goal, Although I find great satisfaction in the actual teachings.I do not care nore strive for "enlightenment" I only seek to live a good life that is in sync with shakti. I agree there is much to do after the dark night of the soul, Usually just the beginning, But that happend years ago for me and that was not it. I have thought alot about vipassana and I do not like its goal of detachment, I dont like the idea of no self. The goal of alchemy is to forge a new self, or better yet to integrate all aspects of who we are in order to EVEN create a "self". thats my goal at least, ironically I think either one is possible, Escape from samsara or a potentially "immortal' self in some sense

Nah I have had a dark night of the soul. They may be different for everyone, but that was not it. Im not buddhist or even agree with there ultimate goal, Although I find great satisfaction in the actual teachings.I do not care nore strive for "enlightenment" I only seek to live a good life that is in sync with shakti. I agree there is much to do after the dark night of the soul, Usually just the beginning, But that happend years ago for me and that was not it. I have thought alot about vipassana and I do not like its goal of detachment, I dont like the idea of no self. The goal of alchemy is to forge a new self, or better yet to integrate all aspects of who we are in order to EVEN create a "self". thats my goal at least, ironically I think either one is possible, Escape from samsara or a potentially "immortal' self in some sense

hmm from what I understand it's not whether or not you "like" the idea of no-self =P. But ultimately I think even after 'enlightenment' the goal is to live a good life, so if you can just do that you have the right idea