onelove

I'm new - how to post?

Hi, longtime qigong student, have read through some tao bums threads before and just decided to actually register in case I ever want to post. And sure enough I saw a topic I want to post on - but cannot seem to. Is there a waiting period for new registrations or is there another step after activating my account?

Whoah. You haven't been cleared for posting yet. Important docs are still pending. You should have already received a formal release by email for -

credit report

background criminal investigation

federal fingerprint submission (DHS, TSA, and FBI)

polygraph.

That doesn't even include the requisite lab work, including blood profile, CBC, stool sample, drug and STD screening.

Until then, there's not much you can do.

Just PM me your credit card info, and we will bill you $50 and your account will be released for full posting.

Tally HO! Frrreshhhh meatt!! :P

^_^

Thanks for the welcomes, both kind and funny. I've enjoyed reading threads on TTB for quite some time, Many thanks to all those here that share their experiences and knowledge. I've spent way too much time here in the past two days now that I registered...best to stick to my discipline and practices but I'm sure I'll see many of y'all around here every now and again. Onelove!