Sign in to follow this  
effilang

Funny Kriyas

Started watching. Felt too embarrassed. But then the full lotus -- "looks like he's taking a shit" kriya -- has to be the most effective in my opinion. haha. Even Jim, student of John Chang, verifies that the chi transmission feels like you're taking a dump. haha.

Maybe it's not a huge deal, but I kind of feel like it's not good to watch other people's kriyas (if these are even truly that). Feels dirty. These aren't our blockages, they are theirs...we have our own.

Started watching. Felt too embarrassed. But then the full lotus -- "looks like he's taking a shit" kriya -- has to be the most effective in my opinion. haha. Even Jim, student of John Chang, verifies that the chi transmission feels like you're taking a dump. haha.

I remember in 95' during a chant with Gurumayi I had a huge crying kriya, so intense. I think the most intense tears I had shed up to the point, but not since. But my entire body went ablaze with this fire and there was this intense longing made of love, for love. Like love calling love, like a fire wanting to be more fire. Anyway... right afterward I took a huge poop that smelt like some major toxins had come out, like plastic and metals type of smells. So, I actually took a shit from an energy transfer as a kriya. HAHA! :lol:

Maybe it's not a huge deal, but I kind of feel like it's not good to watch other people's kriyas (if these are even truly that). Feels dirty. These aren't our blockages, they are theirs...we have our own.

I kind of agree.

I think making a public notice of such things is maybe not in everyone's best interest? I don't know though. This is just my opinion. It is quite funny though, but I feel guilty for laughing.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Sign in to follow this