Helder

To ejaculate or not to ejaculate...

Hi,

I am familiar with Taoist sexual practice and theory and it makes sense to me (i.e. semen retention to preserve sexual energy). However I have been finding that I often (although not always) find balance if I ejaculate once every one or two weeks. Especially now that I am single! It seems to bring me balance of too much yang energy accumulated. This is especially true if I don't aim necessarily at ejaculation but try to hold on (as much as I can, which is not long!) and allow feeling the orgasmic energy for a while spreading in my body, and so as I ejaculate at the end the feeling is good, of a release and rebalance. Sometimes it isn't though and I indeed feel depleted, but if I follow this guidelines (wait at least 2 weeks and stop occasionally to feel the pleasure) it seems to be balancing in a way.

Well, I know this is not the highest practice for mantaining yin-yang balance but I can't seem to hold on ejaculation for more than 2 weeks without feeling "edgy". How could I overcome this barrier? How to mantain yin-yang balance with increased sexual energy without ejaculating? Especially if you are single it seems to be tough no?

Thanks.

Hi,

I am familiar with Taoist sexual practice and theory and it makes sense to me (i.e. semen retention to preserve sexual energy). However I have been finding that I often (although not always) find balance if I ejaculate once every one or two weeks. Especially now that I am single! It seems to bring me balance of too much yang energy accumulated. This is especially true if I don't aim necessarily at ejaculation but try to hold on (as much as I can, which is not long!) and allow feeling the orgasmic energy for a while spreading in my body, and so as I ejaculate at the end the feeling is good, of a release and rebalance. Sometimes it isn't though and I indeed feel depleted, but if I follow this guidelines (wait at least 2 weeks and stop occasionally to feel the pleasure) it seems to be balancing in a way.

Well, I know this is not the highest practice for mantaining yin-yang balance but I can't seem to hold on ejaculation for more than 2 weeks without feeling "edgy". How could I overcome this barrier? How to mantain yin-yang balance with increased sexual energy without ejaculating? Especially if you are single it seems to be tough no?

Thanks.

I didn't catch anywhere in there if you meditate? - When you become edgy and the jing becomes aroused and stimulated you have to meditate and bring it to the lower tan tien.

I have noticed that when you start with retention ie: Day 1 to 14, you will feel the effects of the accumulated jing, however as it increases in quantity, theoretically speaking, you will realize you will not be interested in sex any longer. If women aroused you before, now you can look at them just appreciate their beauty rather than feel the primal need to devour them like the steaming hot muffins they are.

There is a saying; "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but seeing with new eyes." - In my experience, to keep the stealthy bastard from escaping with your goods, you must meditate.

Anytime you feel aroused, anytime you see a picture or a hot momma down the street with her butt hangin out her skirt, if it turns you on, make sure you meditate later.

When i get aroused for sexual reasons during my practice, i feel as if i have sprung an energetic leak and i feel quite uncomfortable and energetically uncomposed until i meditate to seal the leak. If you don't seal the leak and meditate after arousal IME you increase the chances of nocturnal emission, and that to me is the real nightmare : )

Don't forget that the old teachings say:

When the Jing is full; one does not desire sex.

When the Qi is full; one does not feel hunger.

When the Shen is full; one does not need sleep.

You must understand that this temporary pleasure you feel is just the same as any orgasm and ejaculation. Whether you are practicing the internal arts or not; an orgasm will always release pressure and leave you feeling like you had double rainbows for breakfast with a side order of punani; So do not confuse yourself by thinking that if you have an orgasm every 2 weeks WHILE YOU'RE MEDITATING that it will have any profound effects as opposed to anyone else in the normal world.

The sustained effort and control and maintenance of the jing will indeed help you open up channels through meditation and yoga, so agreeably there ARE positive effects due to this, but to assume this methodology as your sole means of practice will take you gazillion lifetimes to get anywhere O_O

To propagate results and nurture the constant transformation and transmutation of the first treasure you must maintain a consistency in your retention and meditative practices; the latter of which are vital to the transformation process. Otherwise you are just filling the pot with water to the brim and soon it will overflow through the *ehem.. "jade stalk", the one eyed anaconda, your third leg. Instead you need to turn the heat on that stove on under the pot and bring the water to a boil so it evaporates, this vapor is the transformed essence. So when you ejaculate you are always pouring the water out of the pot before the water has even warmed up, talk less about boiling or evaporating.

No water (JING), no progress. No heat (MEDITATION), no progress. They are both needed. So you must push through your 2 weeks barrier to advance. The more jing u get the less horny you will feel.

Understand that in these practices we are developing ourselves in order to open up to the impermanent and that which always is and has always been. It would behove you to understand that these "temporary pleasures" contradict the path you are pursuing and although they are pleasureful to the senses in the long run your attachment to them contradict the goals of meditation, if that is what you're doing.

To balance the increased Yang, sit on the grass in parks, with your ass and the soles of your feet on the ground, sit by lakes, listen to water, sit by trees etc, BUT most IMPORTANTLY, meditate - this will center the energy and redistribute it accordingly to help maintain regulation and a healthy course of transformation.

Just remember JING > CHI > SHEN.

No Jing > No Chi > No Shen... NO ADVANCE.

The reason we can feel the sexual energy in the lower region of our body is because it's vibration is very low thus our body's senses perceive it. When the frequency of the Jing is raised to Chi gradually, the Qi is less if at all perceptible, because it is on a higher, more refined frequency. As it fills and transforms further, the frequency ascends even higher on the scale and turns to light.

When you pop your cork. You not only lose the Jing, but you lose the higher frequency trans-mutated essence. You may feel better on your next start and assume that it's all good, but that is only because your channels would have opened up a little more during the retention and meditation process and not because you just committed energy suicide by slapping the salami around.

SO: Meditate based on your program and meditate after the jing has been stirred to seal the leak, or it will find its way into the night and redecorate the inside of your underwear.

This is not the law, but my experience - so hopefully more people post so you can get a broader feedback.

closedeyes.gif

Edited by effilang

Yeah idk. Some days when I would ejaculate I could do it multiple times in a row and never feel satisfied while some days I would feel completely drained after one ejaculation. If you have any intention of filling your lower dan tien then you may want to avoid it, but if thats not your goal then i guess learning more about how your body works is a good idea. From a nutritional standpoint you definately want to take some zinc and cholesterol after ejaculating to restore sum balance there.

Funny thing I tend to notice. It seems I (and many others) crave sedation and a general "drained" feeling. I can tell when what i'm doing is either raising my energy or draining my energy. For example, my diet. When I eat srouted beans, grains and seeds, fresh fruits and olive oil My energy increases, while when I eat ice-cream sandwiches, tacos, and microwave pad thai my energy decreases. Same thing with other lifestyle choices like ejaculation, amount of exercise, sunlight, sleep, ect. What I tend to notice is that increasing my energy is VERY uncomfortable, it makes me agitated and restless (probably because i'm so used to having little energy) and is a hard state to exist in; of course over time the body and mind adapt to having this much energy and everything becomes beautiful. However I've found it's much easier a transition to lower one's energy and awareness than to raise it. It's more comfortable to sedate one's self and lower one's energy that it's become the norm.\

Personally i've found ejaculation and even orgasm in general to act like a stimulant. It gives me alot of immediate energy but then leaves me drained; kinda like caffeine. However I find being near women to be strangely energizing. When I make physical contact with a female in good health I can feel my own energies revitalizing and circulating, even being within a particular radius I can still feel an increase in energy. An interesting experiment you may want to try is to observe your actions and choices as independent from other actions/choices as you can, then record your immediate reactions and delayed reactions energetically (or in whatever matter you're interested in). Try having sex with a woman but stopping before you feel like you're going to ejaculate/orgasm (which are separate but for most guys occur very close together) and just cuddling and notice how your energy feels. I did this once when I was younger (we stopped because we were about to get caught :P ) and I noticed my energy felt like it was spiraling around me and extending at least a couple inches outside of my physical being; VERY powerful (at the time).

Anyway as for your actual question, lol. I think the best way to overcome the barrier of that excess energy is one of two ways. 1.) spend it. When I was experimenting with a fruitarian diet, i went from a sedentary lifestyle to running 5 miles to/back from work everyday, literally overnight. Exercise was the only way to remain sane. On top of the running I would also hit the punching bag for at least 2 hours everyday after getting home; this was usually followed by meditation and sleep.

The second way I've found, it to use calming devices and distractions while your body is adapting. Exercise for me was a way that I could learn to focus my mind. Other ways to focus could be TV/video games, a particular hobby you enjoy alot, or something else. Calming things like meditation, self hypnosis, warm baths with relaxing music, help soothe the nervous system while it adjusts to the increased energy flowing through it. Imagine if for some reason more blood started flowing through your veins, so much more blood that your veins had to kind of...stretch to accommodate the increased blood. It would be rather uncomfortable, you may feel like someone is twisting your insides, kinda like torture. However once you were properly adjusted your ability to do pretty much everything will have increased dramatically. This is pretty much what it's like and why it may be so hard to start eating less and more healthily, stop ejaculating, etc. I HIGHLY recommend a punching bag though. From personal experience lack of orgasm increases my "aggression" probably due to the initial irritation (which dies off as you adjust). Having a punching bag for me was the ULTIMATE release. When I feel uncomfortable physically or emotionally just wailing on a rough bag with no gloves allows me to get all the "badness" out and leaves me feeling energizes and giddy like a school girl. Of course this is the method that works for me. I suggest you try it but if it doesn't work for you, find what does. It's not the mechanics, it's the feeling.

My Best

-Astral

Effilang- ROFLCOPTER. I love the metaphors man, :D Very good message too, it's well phrased.

Also I agree that admiration of beauty is much more enjoyable than lust. (if thats what you implied, if not then I "read" that wrong)

I have a question. Is it the same for women? Does lack of orgasm for them increase their jing and thus lead to higher qi? Does the process work the same way?

Thx

Edited by Astral_Anima

Effilang- ROFLCOPTER. I love the metaphors man, :D Very good message too, it's well phrased.

Also I agree that admiration of beauty is much more enjoyable than lust. (if thats what you implied, if not then I "read" that wrong)

I have a question. Is it the same for women? Does lack of orgasm for them increase their jing and thus lead to higher qi? Does the process work the same way?

Thx

Hey Astral,

I am a guy myself so i do not know what it feels like, hopefully a girl will post.

From the texts i understand that ladies can lose jing through their menstrual flow, which can be anything from 3 to 7 days. Also through lubrication, which i assume would be a degeneration of Qi to Jing, and for the more capable ones also through physical ejaculation. I am not sure if milk production comes into play.

However the texts also say that it is easier for the women to transform the inside of the body since they are Yin (Earth) on the outside and Yang (Heaven) on the inside, thus the transformation of the energetic body is a lesser task for the females, but on the contrary have a harder time transforming the mind than men do as they are challenged by emotions.

So both bodies have their sexual barriers when it comes to development.

Us men have a much harder time transforming the internal body because we are Yin on the inside; we are challenged by strong earthly sexual desires and urges because of wild jing. Thus it is harder for us to subdue the beast and transform our Yin internal body. But don't get confused we are not all Yin inside, there is Yin within Yang and Yang within Yin.

Other than that, yes the course of transformation is the same for us both. In most cases it is the school of study that may alter the course of transformation, not the body. Left naturally we tread the same path.

I am not too skilled on this topic though, perhaps someone else will chip in. D'oh >_<

Edited by effilang

Become a monk or hermit; otherwise you will have to ejaculate.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

You could very well be addicted to ejaculating. I can say this " I find that if I have a drink or two after 2 weeks I feel alot better, not always but sometimes. If I resist the drink long enough and then slam it, I notice I feel better".

Now I understand that saying youre addicted is pretty extreme but just take a look at it and see if that's the case. One goal of any type of meditation should be to develop stronger will power. Submitting to the wants of the body is something that everyone should work on. If you need to ejaculate, your body will due so in the form of a nightly emission.

Nevermind my ignorance on the subject :)

edit: spelling

Edited by TaiChiAddict

Effilang - You write very well... Glad to see such a detailed and honest reply. I feel the same way. One shoudl preserve the Jing and not release it just because the tank is full. The next step is to make it denser (heat it) and for that we need to meditate and preserve.

Infact when I see someone and get any thoughts of arousal, I think of How Temporary the whole pleasure is after all. As happens most of the time, we are just lusting and once we get the temporary fix, the interest in it vanishes. Thus why run after or spend my energy fo rsuch a thing. This helps me come back to my senses and the thoughts of arousal go away.

I am sating to meditate a little .. abt 15 min a day.. I know its nothing, but I needed to start somewhere... Can you giude me on how to meditate...to heat the water?

Take the energy out of your semen, so that you are losing a fluid, not energy.

When you are feeling sexual, accept it with an attitude of gratitude as a gift of life that is deeply beautiful, and draw the sexual energy into your heart to refine you.

Hey guys (and gals? :)), thanks for all the replies! I now see this is a complex topic without a straight answer.

Hi efflang, I too liked your post very much and laughed a lot reading it with your metaphors! :)

It does not seem so straightforward to me however. You say to meditate when full. Meditate on what? On bringing the energy to the lower dantian or just be and the energy will refine itself inside accordingly?

I also don't believe it is an addiction like someone else wrote. It actually depends on the moment. I can tell if I am doing it just because I am bored or lonely or something like that versus when I am genuinely enjoying it. I believe sex is a natural process, something to be discovered and rediscovered time nad again. Like someone said it is an opportunity to ge tto know our bodies and how they work. Not to get lost in it or its slave it's a very important point though. I believe the other extreme (repress it or simply ignore it) is just as bad. Thta is why it is such a diffciult thing to master.

Yes, there seems to be a threshold there after enough jing builds up. When the jing reaches a certain level it just seems like it must go somewhere. It is hard for me to believe that the interest in sex will disappear after 2 weeks if resisted. I believe there must be a way in which this energy naturally refines upward in the body, maybe through meditation indeed. But I think the best I can do do is to keep being aware, see how it builds up, how it moves, what arousal means and "play" with it in a constructive non-addictive way until one day it starts moving and refining in another way.

Accordingly, when it is done right, ejaculation does not necessarily have to feel depleting or a "waste of time". There is a certain satisfaction that can last. I agree with what was written that this is probably due to the opening of the channels that was allowed during arousal before ejaculation. I don't know. We only learn by trying! I guess moderation in all things is the key!

Cat wrote:

"When you are feeling sexual, accept it with an attitude of gratitude as a gift of life that is deeply beautiful, and draw the sexual energy into your heart to refine you."

I can understand this. I think this is the key. I think this is what makes it feel good rather than depleting. It is all in the feeling, which will move energy accordingly. Then maybe one day the need to ejaculate may simply disapear...

Thank you to all.

One should preserve the Jing and not release it just because the tank is full. The next step is to make it denser (heat it) and for that we need to meditate and preserve.

Infact when I see someone and get any thoughts of arousal, I think of How Temporary the whole pleasure is after all. As happens most of the time, we are just lusting and once we get the temporary fix, the interest in it vanishes. Thus why run after or spend my energy fo rsuch a thing. This helps me come back to my senses and the thoughts of arousal go away.

I am sating to meditate a little .. abt 15 min a day.. I know its nothing, but I needed to start somewhere... Can you giude me on how to meditate...to heat the water?

Yes indeed, reminding yourself how temporary the sensation of orgasmic release is compared to everything the path of meditation has to offer, should be a good motivational point.

Also remember that the satisfaction of lust and desire will magnetize you closer to the lower realms.

There are many "entities" out there that would prefer men remained bound strictly within this realm.

This may be an inefficient approach, but when i began meditating i considered my "desires" as negative manifestations of my self, my personal demons if you will.

I programmed myself like that, because i know my personality and there is nothing i won't do to beat something that is stopping me from pursuing a goal i "desire". Ironic, that i am negating desire to pursue desire, but somethings like enlightenment and union with the Tao are worth pursuit.

This notion made it very easy for me to stop all habits, drinking, smoking, chocolate eating, excessive eating, excessive anything. It helped me find the middle way and i have never been happier. The less i do and have the happier i am.

The most important point here is to meditate, because that is the catalyst, by concentrating the mind in the lower tan tien, you help cook the jing in the pot by increasing the fire so the vapor can rise.

Read this thread: How to Gather Yin Qi

Other than the above link, for a tutorial on meditation i think this is a good start:

The Goal of Meditation is to transform the body and mind. To purify both and to turn the mind inwards in order to perceive the true nature and through lots of deep meditation over the years reach union with the Tao. This is the ultimate goal.

Meditation is an exercise which helps you calm the mind and detach from identification with thoughts in your mind. It helps you perceive the stillness within and between the thought and it's origin. By calming the mind, the Qi can flow naturally and this will help to begin the physical transformation.

The most commonly pursued route is via the transformation of "the three treasures".

Jing (Sexual Essence) must be transformed to Qi and then to Shen, Shen to emptiness and the emptiness will lead to union with the Tao.

Almost all meditative disciplines start from here.

To start cultivating Jing, you may use "sitting meditation". Allow the mind to calm, relax the breath. Gently concentrate the intent and mind on the Lower Tan Tien, a point about 2 to 3 finger widths below your belly button and to the center of the inside of the body. By concentrating on this point and not ejaculating, the Jing will accumulate below the navel soon enough. It will heat up, then vibrate, then find it's way up the spine to the top of the head and down the front of the body creating an orbit; "The Microcosmic Orbit". - When you get to this point u can write here again i suppose.

This initial phase has been roughly tagged at taking about 100 days to complete, with minimum two daily meditation sessions of about 30 mins to 60 mins each + no ejaculation. The more you meditate the higher your frequency of Qi becomes, if you ejaculate you go back to square one. It's like fucking for virginity, you will never reach your goal. If you instigate sex the higher frequency "Qi" you've produced will degenerate to Jing (Sexual Frequency) and stimulate the lower organs to prepare for sex and ejaculation, thus you will hinder progress. You must keep your thoughts pure and your mind free of desire from the senses.

So:

1. Find a place to sit comfortably in half lotus etc.

2. Keep your back naturally straight.

3. Breath using "natural breathing" or "reverse breathing" to "kindle the fire".

4. Concentrate at all times on the Lower Tan Tien, bellow the belly button, when your concentration is effective you will more precisely ascertain it's location.

5. Keep doing this until this region heats up and vibrates.

6. Do not have sex, do not think about sex, do not watch sex, do not read sex. (exclusions exist but require a more advanced understanding to be utilized effectively)

That is meditation. Hai! closedeyes.gif

Tips:

- Do "Pranayama" to help regulate the breath, this will help "sitting meditation".

- Do not aim to have no thoughts, this is impossible, thoughts are always there. Instead aim to detach from thoughts so they do not drag you away. Let them rise and fall, but do not follow. Acknowledge, but do not indulge them.

- Do not concentrate too strongly or too lightly on the Lower Tan Tien. Seek "The Middle Way".

- Make your breathing transitions, like the "Taiji Symbol". Yang should rise and when it reaches its high, should naturally recess into the fall of Yin. Such should be your breath.

- Do not only pay attention to the breath-in and the breath-out, but also to the no-breath that lies between both actions; all the time maintaining a loving, nurturing intent in the "Lower Tan Tien".

- Do not meditate after eating, do not meditate when hungry.

- Do not meditate when emotionally aroused.

- Do not meditate when it's too hot or too cold.

- Seek the middle way in everything.

- Sin not in the shadows of secrecy, for no faster can blindness be-gotten than through lies conceived for thyself. Thus, virtuous is he who performs good deeds, even in the absence of his audience.

- Try to understand the Tao Te Ching.

- Read the following Books:

1. Qigong For Health and Martial Arts by Dr Yang Jwing Ming

2. How To Measure And Deepen Your Spiritual Realization by William Bodri and Huai-Chin Nan

3. The Essence of Tai Chi Chi Kung by Dr. Yang Jing Ming

4. Chinese National Chi Kung Institute's "Chi Kung Correspondence Program"

5. Taoist Yoga, Alchemy and Immortality by Lu K'uan Yu

6. Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy by Jerry Alan Johnson

Make love to this website: http://www.precision....com/~altaoism/

Read this: http://damo-qigong.net/step1.htm

And This: http://www.fightinga...icle.php?id=571

This Too: http://baharna.com/c...six_healing.htm

Buy someone a regular donut with sugar coating. Tell them i said "hi." laugh.gif

Watch this video:

http://www.thetaobum...post__p__202648

Try this information: Download |Taoist Alchemy Initiation|

My personal program:

1. I do Jerry Alan Johnsons 5 Yin Organ exercise to keep the zang organs balanced, which is most important in centering the body. A healthy body is needed for meditation progress. - 15 minutes

2. SFQ Moving Of Ying and Yang http://www.youtube.c...feature=related - 15 minutes

3. Zhan Zhuang

- 3 x 5 minutes:

Pranayama:

- Bhastrika

- Kapalbhati

- Bahya

- Anulom Vilom

Sitting Meditation / Internal Alchemy - 40 to 60 mins

Edited by effilang

Yes indeed, reminding yourself how temporary the sensation of orgasmic release is compared to everything the path of meditation has to offer, should be a good motivational point.

Also remember that the satisfaction of lust and desire will magnetize you closer to the lower realms.

There are many "entities" out there that would prefer men remained bound strictly within this realm.

This may be an inefficient approach, but when i began meditating i considered my "desires" as negative manifestations of my self, my personal demons if you will.

I programmed myself like that, because i know my personality and there is nothing i won't do to beat something that is stopping me from pursuing a goal i "desire". Ironic, that i am negating desire to pursue desire, but somethings like enlightenment and union with the Tao are worth pursuit.

This notion made it very easy for me to stop all habits, drinking, smoking, chocolate eating, excessive eating, excessive anything. It helped me find the middle way and i have never been happier. The less i do and have the happier i am.

The most important point here is to meditate, because that is the catalyst, by concentrating the mind in the lower tan tien, you help cook the jing in the pot by increasing the fire so the vapor can rise.

Read this thread: How to Gather Yin Qi

Other than the above link, for a tutorial on meditation i think this is a good start:

The Goal of Meditation is to transform the body and mind. To purify both and to turn the mind inwards in order to perceive the true nature and through lots of deep meditation over the years reach union with the Tao. This is the ultimate goal.

Meditation is an exercise which helps you calm the mind and detach from identification with thoughts in your mind. It helps you perceive the stillness within and between the thought and it's origin. By calming the mind, the Qi can flow naturally and this will help to begin the physical transformation.

The most commonly pursued route is via the transformation of "the three treasures".

Jing (Sexual Essence) must be transformed to Qi and then to Shen, Shen to emptiness and the emptiness will lead to union with the Tao.

Almost all meditative disciplines start from here.

To start cultivating Jing, you may use "sitting meditation". Allow the mind to calm, relax the breath. Gently concentrate the intent and mind on the Lower Tan Tien, a point about 2 to 3 finger widths below your belly button and to the center of the inside of the body. By concentrating on this point and not ejaculating, the Jing will accumulate below the navel soon enough. It will heat up, then vibrate, then find it's way up the spine to the top of the head and down the front of the body creating an orbit; "The Microcosmic Orbit". - When you get to this point u can write here again i suppose.

This initial phase has been roughly tagged at taking about 100 days to complete, with minimum two daily meditation sessions of about 30 mins to 60 mins each + no ejaculation. The more you meditate the higher your frequency of Qi becomes, if you ejaculate you go back to square one. It's like fucking for virginity, you will never reach your goal. If you instigate sex the higher frequency "Qi" you've produced will degenerate to Jing (Sexual Frequency) and stimulate the lower organs to prepare for sex and ejaculation, thus you will hinder progress. You must keep your thoughts pure and your mind free of desire from the senses.

So:

1. Find a place to sit comfortably in half lotus etc.

2. Keep your back naturally straight.

3. Breath using "natural breathing" or "reverse breathing" to "kindle the fire".

4. Concentrate at all times on the Lower Tan Tien, bellow the belly button, when your concentration is effective you will more precisely ascertain it's location.

5. Keep doing this until this region heats up and vibrates.

6. Do not have sex, do not think about sex, do not watch sex, do not read sex. (exclusions exist but require a more advanced understanding to be utilized effectively)

That is meditation. Hai! closedeyes.gif

Tips:

- Do "Pranayama" to help regulate the breath, this will help "sitting meditation".

- Do not aim to have no thoughts, this is impossible, thoughts are always there. Instead aim to detach from thoughts so they do not drag you away. Let them rise and fall, but do not follow. Acknowledge, but do not indulge them.

- Do not concentrate too strongly or too lightly on the Lower Tan Tien. Seek "The Middle Way".

- Make your breathing transitions, like the "Taiji Symbol". Yang should rise and when it reaches its high, should naturally recess into the fall of Yin. Such should be your breath.

- Do not only pay attention to the breath-in and the breath-out, but also to the no-breath that lies between both actions; all the time maintaining a loving, nurturing intent in the "Lower Tan Tien".

- Do not meditate after eating, do not meditate when hungry.

- Do not meditate when emotionally aroused.

- Do not meditate when it's too hot or too cold.

- Seek the middle way in everything.

- Sin not in the shadows of secrecy, for no faster can blindness be-gotten than through lies conceived for thyself. Thus, virtuous is he who performs good deeds, even in the absence of his audience.

- Try to understand the Tao Te Ching.

- Read the following Books:

1. Qigong For Health and Martial Arts by Dr Yang Jwing Ming

2. How To Measure And Deepen Your Spiritual Realization by William Bodri and Huai-Chin Nan

3. The Essence of Tai Chi Chi Kung by Dr. Yang Jing Ming

4. Chinese National Chi Kung Institute's "Chi Kung Correspondence Program"

5. Taoist Yoga, Alchemy and Immortality by Lu K'uan Yu

6. Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy by Jerry Alan Johnson

Make love to this website: http://www.precision....com/~altaoism/

Read this: http://damo-qigong.net/step1.htm

And This: http://www.fightinga...icle.php?id=571

This Too: http://baharna.com/c...six_healing.htm

Buy someone a regular donut with sugar coating. Tell them i said "hi." laugh.gif

Watch this video:

http://www.thetaobum...post__p__202648

Try this information: Download |Taoist Alchemy Initiation|

My personal program:

1. I do Jerry Alan Johnsons 5 Yin Organ exercise to keep the zang organs balanced, which is most important in centering the body. A healthy body is needed for meditation progress. - 15 minutes

2. SFQ Moving Of Ying and Yang http://www.youtube.c...feature=related - 15 minutes

3. Zhan Zhuang

- 3 x 5 minutes:

Pranayama:

- Bhastrika

- Kapalbhati

- Bahya

- Anulom Vilom

Sitting Meditation / Internal Alchemy - 40 to 60 mins

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and instructions.

I've been led to this path of cultivating energy and transmuting the passions.

I have doubts of whether this is 'shutting down' my sexual system but I have an innate desire to see this thing through and your post has given me even more resolve and has answered some questions of mine.

Day 1 to 14

closedeyes.gif

I've managed day 1. I think I may even have managed day 4.... once.

Nice advice by the way.

I think I need some motivation. I'm thinking of doing a charity sponsored 'no ejaculation for 100 days' kind of thing. I reckon that will give me the motivation. If anyones' interested in sponsoring me let me know. All proceeds will go to the 'flaccid penis society'.

I'm listening to Olivia Newton John singing 'Xanadu' right now. It probably won't help me thinking about her in her prime. Especially when she was singing 'let's get physical'! Much better I choose Vanilla Ice whilst lying on a bed of nails. That works better than a cold shower.

Let's get those sponsorships coming in, 5 cents a day, or the currency of your choice! :D

This whole jing alchemy thing is terribly misleading IMO.

KISS.

Just pay attention to your body, that's all.

If ejaculating makes you lose energy, than moderate it.

If you get older and feel that is would benefit you to keep that energy, than reserve it.

If you just do these things, have or had a good teacher, and train a lot. You'll be fine.