Sign in to follow this  
sean

The Tao Bums Reviews

I installed some software to let us create reviews of products, practices, teachers, classes and more. The URL is http://www.thetaobums.com/reviews/

Check it. I'm still tweaking the cookie settings so you may have to login again. Your forum and username password are your login.

Please please give me any feedback you can think of. New categories. Remove some categories. Whatever. And of course feel free to upload products, and add reviews to products!! Have fun. I think this could be a really cool addition to The Tao Bums and, if we all use it and fill it with intelligent reviews, could make TTB a really useful for resource for other contemplatives online.

Sean

wow, looks really cool, seems like youre always on the cutting edge...dunno if there needs to be practices and teachers and classes, maybe two of these could be combined, or you can see how they are used and change it later

Thanks guys! Yeah, let's see how the categories play out. It's possible I overdid it and we could keep things much simpler. So far there hasn't been as much interest in adding things as I'd hoped.

Sean

So far there hasn't been as much interest in adding things as I'd hoped.
Give it some time. After people get used to it, it'll become natural to enter things there. Right now, you've just built it and know it and are enthused, we love the idea but its so new and scary! :lol:

Sign in to follow this