mjjbecker

Stillness Movement Neigong and Michael Lomax's 'Light Warrior's Guide' Book

How nice of you!

After the book sold out and became somewhat of a collector's item people started attempting to gouge others with the price going up to over $100. Saw one going for 69 Euro's in Germany the other day. How I hate this! So in this world of greed for you to make this offer demonstrates that we haven't all fallen into the trap of greed and do have consideration for others. Thanks.

Wow your right about that, I just checked amazon and theres some people selling the book for over $200, its sad to see people trying to cheat their fellow man, such misguided priorities -_- ; I think it would make someone much happier to follow Otis's lead and spread kindness through good deeds than to make a few extra bucks cheating their neighbor.

Wow your right about that, I just checked amazon and theres some people selling the book for over $200, its sad to see people trying to cheat their fellow man, such misguided priorities ...

Yes, some idiot person had it listed on ebay for $1000.

I may do another printing just to thwart these sort of people. Right now I am trying to get new book together for publication so it will be awhile before I consider re-print. It is, however, available in kindle version. I personally really like kindle and e-readers very much and do think this is the wave for future publishing.

• Like 1

Michael i had a question. In your book you wrote that "there are always higher levels". I was curious, in your view what constitutes or is your definition of a "Level"?

-My 2 cent,s Peace

Michael i had a question. In your book you wrote that "there are always higher levels". I was curious, in your view what constitutes or is your definition of a "Level"?

-My 2 cent,s Peace

Don't really have any views on this. Some things just are. We are referring to vibrational levels.

Really nothing to be concerned with - just do.

You could look at it like this: Keep on dynamically and never stagnate as we live in a dynamic and not static universe. In other words, never think you have reached your full potential.

When I see all the threads on "enlightenment" and especially those who feel they are "enlightened" I usually have a good belly laugh.

• Like 3

When I see all the threads on "enlightenment" and especially those who feel they are "enlightened" I usually have a good belly laugh.

I suppose if you define enlightenment as awakening to your higher-level self then enlightenment is just the beginning, not an end. But of course your right in that countless people view enlightenment as the finish line of reality.

I suppose if you define enlightenment as awakening to your higher-level self then enlightenment is just the beginning, not an end. But of course your right in that countless people view enlightenment as the finish line of reality.

Good point!

I bought the digital version for PC. And the laptop I had it on is now trying to do it's best imitation of modern art, thanks to trying to catch me in the middle of a fall. (It was a good effort, buddy...thanks for your sacrifice...*sniff*)

I'd be really happy to see another printing of it, though. Also looking forward to whatever you might have coming out next, Michael.

Will be seeing you at your next stateside workshop.

Edited by Cat Pillar

well , this year has been a really hard year for me ,

started off in jan really positive and on a mission ,

was practicing stillness movement and gift of the tao everyday ,

did some semen retention for a month and my dan tien felt like it was coming along nicely.

Then feb came and just after valentines day split up with my partner ,

lost a house that i had put a deposit down on and began to really heavy drink ,

was absolutely wrecked at the events that had taken place ,

fast forward 4 month and was still heavy drinking every day ,

no chi gung ,hostile attacks from my ex whom i still loved dearly

even though she had moved on to someone else within just 8 weeks.

well enough is enough ,

July 1st decided something had to change ,

so got in touch with Brion for a long distance clearing and balancing ,

began gift of the tao 1 and 2 ,

forcing myself to do them even if my mind was saying no ,

WOW ,

went through them both 4 times in a row, was absolutely soaked in sweat ,

the energy so strong and thick ,

did some standing stillness movement at the end

and was spasming about like that video of micheal working on his student.

Went through them again today , 2 seperate times ,

again about 4 times in a row , and again so much heat and energy.

A friend commented that my mood had totally lightened after my practice.

Now i am really looking forward to a healing session with Brion (kempomaster)

I have also been doing the cutting cords technique from the light warrior book.

Just wanna say a big thanks to Micheal for making this system available.

Best wishes

ron

• Like 2

Maybe enlightenment is realizing how little you know :)

Good point!

I bought the digital version for PC. And the laptop I had it on is now trying to do it's best imitation of modern art, thanks to trying to catch me in the middle of a fall. (It was a good effort, buddy...thanks for your sacrifice...*sniff*)

I'd be really happy to see another printing of it, though. Also looking forward to whatever you might have coming out next, Michael.

Will be seeing you at your next stateside workshop.

A little birdie is whispering in my ear that a workshop may pop up at Hilton Head Island in November.

well , this year has been a really hard year for me ,

started off in jan really positive and on a mission ,

was practicing stillness movement and gift of the tao everyday ,

did some semen retention for a month and my dan tien felt like it was coming along nicely.

Then feb came and just after valentines day split up with my partner ,

lost a house that i had put a deposit down on and began to really heavy drink ,

was absolutely wrecked at the events that had taken place ,

fast forward 4 month and was still heavy drinking every day ,

no chi gung ,hostile attacks from my ex whom i still loved dearly

even though she had moved on to someone else within just 8 weeks.

well enough is enough ,

July 1st decided something had to change ,

so got in touch with Brion for a long distance clearing and balancing ,

began gift of the tao 1 and 2 ,

forcing myself to do them even if my mind was saying no ,

WOW ,

went through them both 4 times in a row, was absolutely soaked in sweat ,

the energy so strong and thick ,

did some standing stillness movement at the end

and was spasming about like that video of micheal working on his student.

Went through them again today , 2 seperate times ,

again about 4 times in a row , and again so much heat and energy.

A friend commented that my mood had totally lightened after my practice.

Now i am really looking forward to a healing session with Brion (kempomaster)

I have also been doing the cutting cords technique from the light warrior book.

Just wanna say a big thanks to Micheal for making this system available.

Best wishes

ron

Hang in there. Some days are better than others. Try to not lose sight of the practice. When we practice Stillness-Movement and Gift of the Tao we know things. When we don't practice, not only do we forget what we know but we forget that we knew.

• Like 5

A little birdie is whispering in my ear that a workshop may pop up at Hilton Head Island in November.

I'd sign up, as I'm just a few hours away.

John

*Ears perk up*

• Like 1

Ya Mu, i had another question. Is it all right to use other Mudras besides the one you teach with S-M?

Edited by OldGreen

Good luck with Brion. (Wait--I don't need to wish you any luck there. He's a great healer! :D)

Hehe , yeah i am looking forward to experiencing some high level healing :)

• Like 1

<snip>

<snip>

New thread! New thread!!! This topic definitely deserves a new thread of its own.

I'd sign up in a minute. As soon as a date is posted, I'm requesting vacation!

• Like 2

That'd be awesome, would love to go. If its planned for Veternan's day weekend like last time then I can probably make it :)

• Like 1

Ya Mu, i had another question. Is it all right to use other Mudras besides the one you teach with S-M?

I thought I replied to this but I hit the button and walked away and do not see the reply.

I teach 8 or 9 of these but certainly do not put much emphasis on them. I think for the most part it should be no problem. Depends on what the intent is/was/will be behind them. Many simply allow energy channel flow and we do this already with Stillness-Movement in a very efficient manner.

New thread! New thread!!! This topic definitely deserves a new thread of its own.

I'd sign up in a minute. As soon as a date is posted, I'm requesting vacation!

It is just rumor at this point and not a done deal.

• Like 1

November would be hard, although pleasantly sooner than I was expecting. But if that workshop happens I WILL make it there.

I thought I replied to this but I hit the button and walked away and do not see the reply.

I teach 8 or 9 of these but certainly do not put much emphasis on them. I think for the most part it should be no problem. Depends on what the intent is/was/will be behind them. Many simply allow energy channel flow and we do this already with Stillness-Movement in a very efficient manner.

It is just rumor at this point and not a done deal.

Thanks for the response. I have been using the Pran Mudra for awhile.

My "intent" behind using this one was simply because its suppose to stimulate the root center, and i felt its important to constantly nurture the foundation in any practice.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Thanks for the response. I have been using the Pran Mudra for awhile.

My "intent" behind using this one was simply because its suppose to stimulate the root center, and i felt its important to constantly nurture the foundation in any practice.

-My 2 cents, Peace

I was thinking more the intent behind the particular position development.

At any rate I don't do these anymore except for demonstration because I found they have far less efficiency than spending the equivalent time doing either Stillness-Movement or Gift of Tao; both of these stimulate the root center and nurture the foundation in a very efficient manner.

• Like 1

Thanks again for the feedback. Actually i have another question. I know i never seem to run out of them. :lol:

Is there a connection between S-M and Embryonic Breathing (Belly Breathing). So far in my practice i have not really utilized the breath but simply centered my awareness on the LDT.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Hey Guys,

I have two questions regarding SM;

- If one practices right before sleep, is the self-massage still necessary? Also,

- Might be a stupid question, but, would it be beneficial for practice if one was to (try to) maintain focus on dantian and (try to) stay in that 'state' throughout an entire day? Whilst doing regular things like work, study, etc?

Thanks,

Aaron :)

Thanks again for the feedback. Actually i have another question. I know i never seem to run out of them. :lol:

Is there a connection between S-M and Embryonic Breathing (Belly Breathing). So far in my practice i have not really utilized the breath but simply centered my awareness on the LDT.

-My 2 cents, Peace

It is nothing to be concerned with; if it is meant to happen it will. And usually does. Check out, if you haven't already, what is said about this in rainbowvein's personal practice log.

Hey Guys,

I have two questions regarding SM;

- If one practices right before sleep, is the self-massage still necessary? Also,

- Might be a stupid question, but, would it be beneficial for practice if one was to (try to) maintain focus on dantian and (try to) stay in that 'state' throughout an entire day? Whilst doing regular things like work, study, etc?

Thanks,

Aaron :)

Hi Aaron,

The "closedown" is always a great thing to do. Yes, I do suggest that it is a good thing to do before sleep.

When we develop the ability to hold awareness like this without sacrificing our awareness focused on what we are doing, then yes, it is a grand thing. But if the awareness of the particular task of what we are physically doing is sacrificed, then no. It takes a bit of time to develop these 2 awareness attentions. Once we do we are doing qigong 24/7. Doesn't mean that we should stop our dedicated sitting/movement practices.

• Like 3

Thank you for the swift reply, Sir! Much appreciated.

Will definately dream up more questions, lol.