Sign in to follow this  
DarthBane

REVELATION SHOCKER

Hi guys after noticing the other Christian type topic, I had come across this scripture that a friend sent to me.

Now keep in mind, if you think Revelation is just a hoax, you probably dont want to waste time on this. If you do, then what do you think this scripture means?

Revelation 11:18 (New American Standard Bible)

18"And (A)the nations were enraged, and (B)Your wrath came, and ©the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your (D)bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, (E)the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth."

Of course this raises some questions, especially in a highly irregular book like revelation. Of course I was taught the earth would be destroyed, but then again, if it was meant to be destroyed, why would those who are destroying the earth be punished? I mean i am not defending these, but maybe you guys can give your opinions. Ill be gone for a month, back in September.

:lol:

I guess thats what I get. Always the Jokester I am.

But we dont really want Kiss to die do we? Time to vote.

Pink Light

You always so... get it.

Gotta go pay Gene some royalties

No die, Mo Pai!

Peace light

You always so... get it.

Gotta go pay Gene some royalties

No die, Mo Pai!

Peace light

:lol:

okay and I know gene simmons, and Mo Pai (more pie guy haha) And Kiss lives hands down the voing is over.

I must admit I dont really believe in christianity. I believe in a higher power in a way. Wow, what do we talk about now?

Pink Light

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this