voidisyinyang

Qigong Master Jim Nance podcast

http://webtalkradio.net/shows/hope-healing-and-wellbeing/

Spring Forest QiGong (SFQ) is a practice of breathing, focusing your mind, doing simple body movements and meditating. Our guest, Jim Nance, M.A., S.F.Q. M, will discuss some of the research and benefits of using these simple but powerful techniques to foster wellbeing and healing of depression, pain, and numerous other health issues. Join us and to learn more about SFQ, please visit http://www.bornahealer.com.

Thanks Drew!

Tried the "finger growing" trick. Hehehehehehe, it works :lol:

Yeah that was really fun for me to hear Jim Nance because I got to see him actually transition into a qigong master. He actually asked me to help him write a book on his training but Chunyi Lin said the spirits would not like that. So at that high level you have to be even more careful about the energy -- in fact it was hinted to me not to post online. haha. Not directly of course -- anyway I definitely got some serious heart chakra activation from listening to Jim Nance -- he was doing some powerful transmission. That's super cool that he has that energy level on the podcast.

Heh. Then I spent all kinds of time trying to "work out" why it worked. Still, by this very posting my index fingers are still the same damn length as they were when I tried it the first time. I think that in fact I will never again be able to touch on the topic of my index fingers and not have them be the same length. And that's just fully disturbing. And what else will it do to me :lol:

- interlude - as I type, I tried again and managed to get my fingers "back to normal." Then I realised I actually preferred them the same length (now "why" I prefer that could be a fun question) so I redid the JN trick and it worked again.

Whatever :lol:

Guest paul walter

Yeah that was really fun for me to hear Jim Nance because I got to see him actually transition into a qigong master. He actually asked me to help him write a book on his training but Chunyi Lin said the spirits would not like that.

:lol: I wonder why. Out of the mouths of babes :rolleyes:

Edited by paul walter