Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Time of the Universe is slowing down

Sorry! I wasn't being clear. Yeah, I got that! Made me think, though, about the almost unimaginable transformation that occurred in a relatively (no pun intended) period of time, beginning in the late 1800s and really exploding with Einstein's "golden year." Much as Newton acknowledged he had "stood on the shoulders of giants", I think the late 20th century physicists have been standing on the shoulders of Maxwell, Planck, Einstein and a number of great minds from the late 18th century.

In the mid-18th century, physicists thought they almost had the answers all nailed down except for a few loose ends, not recognizing that the details were becoming increasingly contrived (a cyclical thing, actually, as is most easily seen by looking at the now-silly complexity of the "celestial spheres"). Tugging on those loose ends, however, made the whole fabric seem to unravel, paving the way for a whole new layer of models & understanding. Personally, I think we are on the cusp of another such series of transformative revelations.

The model is not cyclical but a vortex -- again on Earth modern science is creating a contraction of space and acceleration of time while the opposite is measured or perceived for the cosmic universe.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/the-dead-sea-global-warming-blamed-for-40-per-cent-decline-in-the-oceans-phytoplankton-2038074.html

But the general relativity combined with de Broglie means that the time as frequency is going to zero -- based on phase as amplitude squared. So the phase is infinite as superliminal but it has no mass -- that's the superliminal pilot wave.

That's the way general relativity is combined with quantum mechanics as per the "de Broglie paradox" but it's rejected by mainstream science since there's no empirical verficiation (zero frequency can not be measured).

But then combined with dark energy as the quantum zero point energy (antiparticles) then the geometric vortex model applies -- as a Klein Bottle that can not be visualized. The dirac helical double torus which unifies general relativity and quantum mechanics. Again it's not verifiable empirically but then pure mathematics is based on deductions, not induction.

And so the Klein Bottle is also the full lotus natural resonance through what I call the "Yan Xin Secret"

Edited by drewhempel

Wow, dont know what hes saying but heres a klein bottle.

giantKleinbotandCliff2.jpg

Sounds highly theoretical. Sounds like some bumps on the road too, but hey its a good read.

Wow, dont know what hes saying but heres a klein bottle.

giantKleinbotandCliff2.jpg

Sounds highly theoretical. Sounds like some bumps on the road too, but hey its a good read.

Yeah but the real Klein Bottle can't be visualized -- hence the whole "Emptiness" dealy.

http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/~fiedorow/math655/Klein2.html

The Klein bottle is another unorientable surface. It can be constructed by gluing together the two ends of a cylindrical tube with a twist. Unfortunately this can't be realized physically in 3-dimensional space. The best we can do is to pass one of the ends into the interior of the tube at the other end (while simultaneously inflating the tube at this second end) before gluing the ends. The resulting picture looks something like this:

The result is not a true picture of the Klein bottle, since it depicts a self-intersection which isn't really there. The Klein bottle can be realized in 4-dimensional space: one lifts up the narrow part of the tube in the direction of the 4-th coordinate axis just as it is about to pass through the thick part of the tube, then drops it back down into 3-dimensional space inside the thick part of the tube.

Edited by drewhempel

I like the vortex analogy -- a spiraling helix moving ever-closer, asymptotically, to a fundamentally indiscoverable upper-case Truth. The flurry of activity as ramifications of lower-case truths in juxtaposition creates, I think, an atmosphere from which the next "big step" will emerge.

I have no issue with time "winding down", as it were. One of the "pointers" of time is sometimes considered to be the direction of increasing entropy. Why then would time, as we envision it, be isolated?

The nut of the "new de Broglie paradox", as I'm reading it, comes from the unstated assumption that a proton has actual non-energetic substance - that it is corporeal. I would suggest that, instead, perhaps the particles themselves will be found to be probabilistic energy densities.

I honestly don't spend too much time researching the latest modern physics, in part because it is so "unsettled". I find it interesting, of course, and occasionally spend FAR too much time on a particular topic, but I spend more of my time on "classical physics" (including relativity and a little QED, which is why I put it in quotes) as I haven't finished understanding that yet! :)

One of the papers I've read within the last year or so, though, was a treatise proposing that the electron is merely a photon in a half-wavelength orbit, sort of like a Moebius strip. The results seemed consistent with my understanding of physics and allowed for the calculation of the charge of an electron rather than it being a given. Thought it was very intriguing.

Also read a paper a little while back attempting to demonstrate that the entire observable universe could be rigorously described as a 4-dimensional holographic projection of a 5-dimensional "object" at the edge of the universe...

O.K. the research on the mobius strip and the Klein Bottle as per particles -- was established by my former physics professor at Hampshire College --

http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/UNITEL_14.pdf

There's a paranormal psychologist with whom I corresponded -- Dr. Steven Rosen -- who has now published a book on the particle physics based on Pythagorean resonance using the Klein Bottle as an experiential model for reality:

http://embodyingcyberspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/quantum-gravity-and-phenomenological-philosophy-e-print.pdf

So the Klein Bottle is two mobius strips combined.

My "Yan Xin Secrets" article gives the details how this works through the full lotus third eye lower tan tien feedback via the hand posture:

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/246-The-Highest-Technology-of-All-Technologies-The-Yan-Xin-Secret.html

Edited by drewhempel

Here's the article I was thinking about -- Is the electron a photon with toroidal topology?

Same guy?

Yeah -- here's another Moebius Strip quantum cosmology analysis:

http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/research/gr/members/gibbons/Oxford.pdf

So out of the Klein Bottle -- the moebius strip tunnels complex numbers from nothingness to create the universe....

Here's that Holographic Universe article -- the basic message is that the Universe is information while energy and matter are a holographic projection from the two dimensions of information

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15765052/Our-World-May-Be-a-Giant-Hologram

Also time is inherently quantum -- foamy or uncertain....

http://physics.suite101.com/article.cfm/could-the-final-theory-be-a-holographic-principle

Edited by drewhempel

Time Is Speeding Up : Everything Is Changing ... 2012 !

"Time, linear as we know it, is undergoing some rapid transformation. The earth is changing and these changes are mirrored within us, in our bodies, in our DNA. More people each day are awakening to the divine presence within and aligning with their Soul ... going beyond the ego self !

More and more frequently people are suggesting that time is speeding up. We hear people saying things like “I never seem to have enough time to get everything done anymore” or “where has the time gone to”. The years are certainly flying by faster than ever and there is a scientific reason why time is speeding up.

There are also a number of reasons why we are changing so rapidly and it is all related to time speeding up. Human beings are becoming more consciously aware and people are being drawn towards spirituality and personal development in greater numbers than ever before. Why is this happening ?

Scientists discovered many years ago that the earth gives off a pulse. This pulse or frequency which has been likened to a heartbeat has been stable at approximately 7.8 cycles per second for thousands of years. However, since around the year 1980 the earth’s heartbeat began to speed up. It has currently been measured at 12 cycles per second but the most incredible thing is some scientists believe the earth will actually stop rotating when this pulse reaches 13 cycles per second. When the earth stops rotating on its axis it is believed that it will remain still for around 3 days and then start spinning in the other direction.

This will cause a reversal in the magnetic field around the earth but what will happen after this point is unclear. At this point you are thinking one of two things. Either you are thinking this sounds pretty amazing or you simply cannot believe it. I’m kind of in the middle myself, I think it’s hard to believe but I’m prepared to keep an open mind. Since I have become interested in spirituality I have seen wonderful things happen in my life and because of this I believe almost anything is possible.

It is due to this increasing pulse rate that we feel as though time is speeding up. Why do we “feel” as though time is moving faster than it used to be? The reason is what we once perceived to be a period of 24 hours now feels like only 16 hours. Our clocks still move in seconds, minutes and hours and still click over a full day in 24 hours but due to the earths increased heartbeat, we perceive it to be only two thirds as long or a perception period of merely 16 hours.

As far fetched as all this may seem, a number of reports suggest that we will reach this critical mass or zero point when the earth stops rotating, very soon. It could well be in the next 5 years which happens to be at the end of the well documented and controversial Mayan Calendar which ends in the year 2012. Everything that is happening to people and our planet has been predicted in the Mayan Calendar. From my research into this phenomena and the changes I can see happening in my body and mind as well as what I see happening around the globe, I believe as do many others that we are now moving into the 4th dimension."

Source website is great resource of non-duality, psychedelia and para-spiritual content.

Edited by fizix

Sign in to follow this