Sign in to follow this  
Mal

I Pad

Hi Mal, my son has one. It's beautiful and fun. You need a mac camera adapter though, to plug your camera into it, if you want to, which is a small extra cost.

I think it's fabtastic.

If you want an actual informative review, however, I'd recomend you google for one.

I am mac devotee and will now be quite irrelevant and tell you that there are wonderful apps designed by Brian Eno that allow you to create and or listen to ambient music with touch responsive artwork and it is magically relaxing in a dark room, or in the garden at night, to see beautiful moving coloured shapes and lights and listen to beautiful music. If you like candlelight and lava lamps and all dat stuffs, this is great plus... you can get a cover for it that also serves as a stand and put it by your bed and it's grrreat.

hth!! :P

Yes, there are plenty of good cases, we got the apple one, which is minimalist, black rubbery type stuff, which is designed to work as a prop up device too, like for watching films..

There is something coming out this month I think called the Android Tablet which is a competitor, quite a lot cheaper, so if it got pulverised on the bike it would be less pauperising, but of course it isnt a mac, which makes it inherently disapointing..:P

Hi Mal,

try here:

Macrumours

scroll down side for iPad comments/articles.

I haven't got one and was very skeptical when they came out cos I couldn't see the point but everyone who has one is delighted from what I can gather,

Hi Mal,

try here:

Macrumours

scroll down side for iPad comments/articles.

I haven't got one and was very skeptical when they came out cos I couldn't see the point but everyone who has one is delighted from what I can gather,

Admit it, you want one bad! I saw someone using one the other day taking notes, turned lengthwise with a touch sensitive keypad for typing. I must admit that did look kind of useful.

I'm holding out for the boomerang design, so when I get annoyed with it, it will always come back.

Admit it, you want one bad!

Yes :( I'm trying to decide if I can live without the 3G option. I've got wireless at home. But while I've wished that I had 3g coverage before a pre paid card costs $20 for 1GB of data. My monthly 100GB net connection is usually at it's limit after only 3 weeks!

I would probably benefite from fewer electronic devices rather than more so I'll try convincing myself that for a while.......

Sign in to follow this