Sign in to follow this  
DarthBane

Nuts about The Tao

Yep just nuts about the tao, my own nuts. I mean I do like peanuts, course any kind of nuts. Peanuts are my nuts, usually. Thats what I mean. :lol:

If they are your nuts no. I dont want your nuts... maybe theyve been sitting on a shelf too long and maybe gone bad. You just dont know unless you get them yourself or buy em from the store yourself. :lol:

For those who were looking for something serious:

How much does it take to make a nut? have we found out yet? How much of what?

Are we talking about molecular structures? Its polypeptides? Or are we talking about its qi? or are we talking about something like wuji? Does each thing have differerent types of qi? What is a nut?

Im just nuts about the tao, but then again, if a nut isnt just a physical nut, what is it?

Pink Light

The problem with taking a thing aspart and analyzing its parts is that in the process you loose that things thusness. Therefore, no matter how many parts we break it down into we will never see its true thusness. Only by observing it as it appears in nature naturally can we see the true thusness of a thing. This includes people too.

So you go ahead on and be nuts about Tao but leave your nuts alone.

Peace & Love!

Yeah I think if we talk about anything but just nutty nuts... wait im kinda setting myself up for another one of those... aw man.

Yeah i think i need to NOT refer to any kind of nuts as my nuts. :lol:

yeah i think im getting in trouble for this.

Edited by Guest

Sinking the Qi is something I believe I have experienced spontaneously

I always wanted wanted explained in a nuts and bolts fashion

Best omega 3 nuts: flaxseed & walnut

But what about peanuts and aflatoxins?

Aspergillus.gif

Moral of this post: Choose your nuts wisely. :D

Yes Aflatoxins are mildly carcinogenic. But there is a little good :)

Peanuts have reservatrol. Not as much as red wine, I think I read something about that. Dont remember what reservatrol does, but sometimes just like a dog I just do things that work but dont understand them. :lol:

Peanuts and Reservatrol on WikiPedia

Q&A on nuts presented by Dr. Dre, circa 1992:

"I wanna ask you one question: If I had some nuts, hangin on the wall, what did I have honey?"

I said, "Darling you'd have some walnuts."

She said, "Well.. daddy if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts?"

I said, "Hell yes!"

She said, "Well daddy if I had nuts under my chin would those be chin-nuts?"

[Answer censored to prevent being banned]

Sign in to follow this