Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Ginastica natural?

Hmmm... I'm not experienced enough in it yet to really make a good comparison. It's really fun and similar to BodyFlow in some ways but trains skills more specifically transferrable to BJJ in my opinion. Supposedly it's based on observing animals in nature and on the DVD Alvaro does all the forms in really cool, tropical locations. It's funny you should ask about this right now because my teacher just flew Alvaro Romano into Oakland and I might take a private class with him tommorow if my freakin' legs stop burning from the half a million hindu squats he made me do last class. :angry:

Half a million straight or in sets?

*freaks out that Sean is in way better shape*

Hehehe.. total exaggeration. Probably more like 100. I am a wimp.

Michael,

Trinity squats are on intuflow which you have, but you got to get your hands on bodyflow. It kicks ass!!! Intuflow is nothing compared to bodyflow. Seriously!!

-Kyle

(I think I'll start using my name a bit more. I've come too close signing work emails with "Yoda". I'll give the little green fella a well deserved vacation.)

Yoda, don't you think flowfit is the better introduction to bodyflow then straight bodyflow tapes? Doesnt' Scott now call the bodyflow stuff Prasara?

Doesn't he say you should first "clean the slate" with intu flow or WW before Body flow/Prasara?

Just trying to make sense if it all.

Ok, time for some simple kettlebell snatches.

I don't know. I think Scott uses bodyflow as his introductory flagship. I think it does a better job of teaching breathing and catharting tension.

I thought you said before you didn't go far with body flow? Are you changing your story now that you are an rmax initiate? Don't back peddle Yoda!

*sips tea*

Edited by Cameron

Well I do have a long ways to go on the bodyflow program. When I started I had misplaced my ability to do a deck squat. I could barely do one. That definitely sucked. Now, I'm fine with them and amazingly getting pretty close to having my heels touch the floor in the downward dog. Which is great progress!

I asked Scott why he thought that progress was so fast in body flow:

http://www.circularstrengthmag.com/forum/v...pic.php?t=10451

Also in the general discussion section, there's a snoop dog translation website that translated Scott's page. Very funny. Maybe we could translate a thread here on taobums?

Sign in to follow this