Sign in to follow this  
ShaktiMama

Global Shaktipat for Guru Purnima, July 25, Sunday

Excellent!

Thanks Susan! I have a big list of people to thank. I think I will be doing that this weekend!

Thanks to you and Santi for doing this stuff.

:)

Excellent!

Thanks Susan! I have a big list of people to thank. I think I will be doing that this weekend!

Thanks to you and Santi for doing this stuff.

thanks it will be a great evening!

Please allow everyone regardless of the location to join in. I was getting this nice energy boost a few months back from you guys.

It lasted only a day for me but was worth it for me. For some reason i don't get it anymore.If you two can make sure that you are not blocking people for karmic reasons or some other reason.

Everyone in world should be able to take advantage of this blessing!

Also if you can please make it a bigger event by joining hands with other masters.

Just some thoughts.

Please allow everyone regardless of the location to join in. I was getting this nice energy boost a few months back from you guys.

It lasted only a day for me but was worth it for me. For some reason i don't get it anymore.If you two can make sure that you are not blocking people for karmic reasons or some other reason.

Also if you can please make it a bigger event by joining hands with other masters.

Just some thoughts.

Susan, Santi,

if it's alright with you guys, i wouldn't mind contributing to the global current. just as a way of saying i love and appreciate both of you. :wub:

Susan, it was really nice to get a woman's perspective on women's issues today.

my teacher will be doing a meditation intesive w/shaktipat all day long Saturday, so i will be plenty amped up and happy to share Sunday evening.

Thanks! Probably you may want to correct the title to Guru Purnima?

I cant spell...cant correct the title I dont think.

Just some thoughts.

We never set any limitation. We are a conduit not the source. We have no control over who gets it and who doesnt. We often set a theme to provide a point of focus. Shakti is for all who need. The cup is always full of Living Water.

Other Masters, Beings, etc are always present. It is a cooperative affair. It is Universal, Timeless, and All Are Invited.

:)

s

Susan, Santi,

if it's alright with you guys, i wouldn't mind contributing to the global current. just as a way of saying i love and appreciate both of you. :wub:

Susan, it was really nice to get a woman's perspective on women's issues today.

my teacher will be doing a meditation intesive w/shaktipat all day long Saturday, so i will be plenty amped up and happy to share Sunday evening.

All are invited to participate. It is a communal, global event. Our students often contribute as a form of service. Giving and receiving are the same.

The more the merrier. Shakti loves to be shared. :wub:

You are welcome. My pleasure.

...cant correct the title I dont think.

;) I got your back.

this link is correct but skype keeps saying this page is removed.

so alternatively:

go to skype.com.

log on.

look up santiago and ask him to friend you. skype name=silat yogi

tell him you are there for the public chat for shaktipat.

starts at 11pm, Miami time.

4:00 a.m. UK time - 11:00 p.m. Florida time http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_US-FL.aspx

it runs for 24 hours.

s

I cant spell...cant correct the title I dont think.

Spelling? How is the title wrong? Anyway Susan you can use the "full editor" to go back and also edit a title.

Om

Was spelled wrong, then corrected; hence Mal's "I got your back" comment.

Many teachers are amping the juice today. Both seen and unseen. This will be fun. :)

Many teachers are amping the juice today. Both seen and unseen. This will be fun. :)

Shaktipat has started. If you can't meet us in Skype (we will be there about an hour giving thanks and gratitude to our spiritual teachers) you can tune in during your meditations. It will run for 24 hours.

Much shakti love,

Susan

yes its been on!

Thank you for these Global Shaktipat's and

:wub: to all

1092257581_687fdc0a81.jpg

I breathe in deeply of this beauty. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

love,

s

:wub:

Sign in to follow this