Free Kudzu Doughnuts! :lol:

From Kudzu Flour, sweetened with stevia... Fried in Hemp seed oil :lol: (of course comparable to market hemp seed oil we wouldnt want any THC in there! Well maybe after the other nations are dead. :lol:)

Edited by Guest

Perfect!

Can I have sprinkles on mine?

(BTW, I've eaten kudzu. Not really a fan but I've had worse.)

Yes you sure may.

The sprinkle company we just ransacked has at least 20 years of backstock. So does Jiffy for its chocolate frosting. Should last us about 20 years. Then we will have to actually start working again :lol:

I suppose I should be more serious.

Well how about orders at restaurants being messed up? This wouldnt happen in darth banes world. People would slow down and make sure everything is correct.

How about teenagers swearing? Have you heard how retarded f*** u or F*** this or F*** that is especially comming from someone who tends to use expletives improperly or without any creativity? How about how it sounds and the excessive use? I mean fecking awesome is understandable. I think they should be made to take a creative writing class to learn the use of the word f*** better seriously. And if they can create and say things more creatively and express their view so much better it should be a virtue they didnt have.

how about youre driving down your road in your rolls royce going the same speed as everyone else right? This is how people are supposed to drive according to traffic laws. All of the sudden someone merges with traffic and is going much slower. Or they begin racing and zipping in and out through traffic cutting people off? This doesnt make me mad, but the potential is for accidents. no im not against farmer bob who cant drive in a city, or grandpa joe they cant help it. My solutions would deter this behaviour.

Anarchy as a political state. The idea is to have and train people with enough powers to govern an area they are appointed without being corrupted by said powers. government infrastruture would be nil.

Sounds good to me. It's obvious you've got a lot of time on your hands, so why not?

Aw, someone needs a hug. :lol::wub:

Kidding, hope you too can take a joke, i see more seriousness everyday on here.

I have traveled well, but I am not from bria.

Pink Light

I'd rather be a turtle dragging my tail in the mud

Turtles are cool. Any friend of a turtle is a friend of mine.

Yes my friend but you misunderstand me, you want chaos but only talk of organization here, all I seek is naturalness. You attempt to control a world. Please see Lao Tzu.

You attempt to control a world.

Yes your words sound great Palpatine, I mean Darth

Hey!

fighting0040.gif

p.s. I'm watching Soylent Green, only 1/2 way through, but I'm starting to think they are making it out of people! Edit: finished the movie :o it was good.

...... err you don't happen to have a "furniture" policy :ph34r:

Yes my friend but you misunderstand me, you want chaos but only talk of organization here, all I seek is naturalness. You attempt to control a world. Please see Lao Tzu.

Control a world? I call it reduce, reuse and recycle. I say it is giving everyone a fighting chance. Might be more difficult in some ways, but if you feel the need to fight all armies are guerilla warefare groups used to take down mob-like activity. Of course you can also make your food writing if you feel you are of an aggressive nature. We send criminals and force them to do creative writing and various arts as punishment. Teach them creativity.

But of course if you cant contribute, we can use as soylent green. :P

Yes your words sound great Palpatine, I mean Darth

Hey!

fighting0040.gif

p.s. I'm watching Soylent Green, only 1/2 way through, but I'm starting to think they are making it out of people! Edit: finished the movie :o it was good.

...... err you don't happen to have a "furniture" policy :ph34r:

Personally I spent a small amount of time in Mongolia, and admired their ability to work together. For different treats they made, everyone had to work together to make a said dessert. No stoves. I think when people work together they enjoy things and appriciate them more. We might not appriciate the extra work, but i think life will be more enriching for everyone.

Thanks to newer information technologies, and chemical-mechanical machines, people will be able to focus on enriching their life. Who cares about useless tech that makes us slobs? Also all of Taoism and Spiritual arts will be readilily available to learn.

I cant see a furniture policy. Doesnt seem natural.

I think my life may be very nomadic until I die. No regret, if life has it in for me its the path to take. I will probably be seen as a demon for the first hundred years. After that people might worship me as a god.

Edited by Guest

Cool. Although it seems it may have been a while since you watch Soylent Green as that furniture policy was certainly unnatural....

Yes, I can remember it like yesterday. the girl of 21 years who was "furniture". Well of course for the movie's sake.

Ive noticed the trend to marry young among the rich. Probably fitting it becomes even more extremem I suppose. I can say this by stepping outside myself in my mind.

I guess after clearing my mind for a moment it is good to have fun. When fun is all you have, then thats when fun can seriously put you out of sorts.

When,again,as the tortoise

draws in on all sides it's limbs,

he withdraws his senses from

the objects of sense,then is

his understanding well poised

Bhagavad Gita, 2.58

Excellent verse, especially for understanding "messages".

"....friend of the turtle is a friend of mine" (you know the song)JerryGarciaTheGratefulDead.jpg

:lol:

Bread crumbs on the trail. Like in a fable. They both distract him... ...and guide him.

Pragmatism, reason, and common sense have little place in these current primitive... ...world views. All conflict is interpreted as part of a cosmic struggle between Good and Evil -Friedrich Nietzsche

(edited to change focus, itallics my word added.)

Edited by Guest