Sign in to follow this  
enouch

Martial vs. Medical qi-gung

Any insights on the distinctions in chi when dealing with medical versus martial qi-gung? I notice sometimes I feel warm from spring forest qi-gung but not as warm as I do from practicing San Ti. Also former Mo Pai members have reported feeling overheated [even while sitting]from doing their practices. Any insights into the nature of these forces or is it all a result of training regimen and intent, which is what I suspect.

Oh,Tridaya can bring tremendous heat and energy as well.

Edited by enouch

Any insights on the distinctions in chi when dealing with medical versus martial qi-gung? I notice sometimes I feel warm from spring forest qi-gung but not as warm as I do from practicing San Ti. Also former Mo Pai members have reported feeling overheated [even while sitting]from doing their practices. Any insights into the nature of these forces or is it all a result of training regimen and intent, which is what I suspect.

Yes Now being a martial artist and having been around martial masters I can also tell you some of them are some of the best healers I have ever met. But you need balance Cool & Hot

nit just one way or you can end up in trouble.

Oh,Tridaya can bring tremendous heat and energy as well.

Yes again you need a real teacher there are certain things that must be done immersed in water for those same reasons. Or Done with certain precautions and or principles to keep in mind.

Peace

S

Sign in to follow this