Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Nattokinase Update

For you Nattokinase fans, I just got a great tip from a Nattokinase researcher:

Dear Yoda,

I am a researcher in bloodflow and nattokinase so I can address most questions that your audience may have. Based on my research of different brands, NSK-SD is the most effective therapeutically and cost effective.

Please advise if you you require sourcing for the products.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ralph E. Holsworth

Enjoy!

For you Nattokinase fans, I just got a great tip from a Nattokinase researcher:

Dear Yoda,

I am a researcher in bloodflow and nattokinase so I can address most questions that your audience may have. Based on my research of different brands, NSK-SD is the most effective therapeutically and cost effective.

Please advise if you you require sourcing for the products.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ralph E. Holsworth

Enjoy!

Yoda, who is that guy?

Also, how are you doing on Nato?

I've taken a series of Nato on two different occasions (3 or 4 pills a day till the bottle ran out) and twards the end of both times I got sick.

Not sure if this is related to the Nato or not -- also not sure if it's a good or a bad sign that I got sick on it.

I just took one bottle's worth and I noticed a definite niacin-like increase of blood and energy circulation. That was my only experience with it. Fasting actually has a very similar effect but with more of a buzz which I like.

I don't know if this provides the same benefit as taking nattokinase as a supplement. But one can make their own natto. All that is needed is soybeans and the culture spores to innoculate them. These spores are available from Gem Cultures in California. Warning. A restaurant reviewer who says he can eat anything also said that natto was the only food he couldn't tolerate.

Edited by Rick

Sign in to follow this