Sign in to follow this  
electric gravity

superman neikung

hello bums,

I was just watching superman 1 movie from 1979 and i seen a part of it that i did not remember seeing as a child.

It was just when he discovered his fortress of solitude in the arctic. When apparently he went on a 12yr journey thru time and space and was taught things like immortality and when he came back he was a fully realized and fully attained.

So simply put superman was put into a position to have amazing powers by the technology of his ancient race, and he left home and went on a 11yr journey to discover the secrets of immortality.

He's also indestructible. <_<

Oh and he is powered by the sun so he is an interstellar neikung practitioner?....

it just makes me wonder about the writers of the show.

Edited by electric gravity

hello bums,

I was just watching superman 1 movie from 1979 and i seen a part of it that i did not remember seeing as a child.

It was just when he discovered his fortress of solitude in the arctic. When apparently he went on a 11yr journey thru time and space and was taught things like immortality and when he came back he was a fully realized and fully attained.

So simply put superman was put into a position to have amazing powers by the technology of his ancient race, and he left home and went on a 11yr journey to discover the secrets of immortality.

He's also indestructible. <_<

Oh and he is powered by the sun so he is an interstellar neikung practitioner?....

interesting point about the sun giving him his powers...but superman is largely based on Jewish and Christian models. Moses being saved by a raft and being adopted. His powers coming from nature,not magic[his greatest weakness] plus in some cannons supes is suppose to be almost sinless. No sex,no lying!

it just makes me wonder about the writers of the show.

Interesting point about the sun giving him his powers...but superman is largely based on Jewish and Christian models. Moses being saved by a raft and being adopted. His powers coming from nature,not magic[his greatest weakness] plus in some cannons supes is suppose to be almost sinless. No sex,no lying!

so lets have a taoist breakdown of superman why because im board and i think its somewhat interesting.

Superman has various powers and we all know what they are but if we just to take the story as it really is. then one would realize that superman had to LEARN how to use his powers so how does he use them is the question.

Flying= maybe he is neutralizing the the gravitational fields?

Heat vision= maybe super kong jing?

xray vision= fully opened third eye?

super strength= manipulation of internal power so it just may seem like he has physical super strength.

super speed= maybe he uses his internal power to move that fast?

cold breath= ????

if superman is an immortal and the main reason he is here (in comic book world) is to show mankind that they they can be amazing just like him. Then why doesnt he teach? maybe he was told not to....so even superman is bound by secretacy (it cant even be helped in the fiction world) :lol:

So whats the implication that an alien came to earth to show man the way? <_<

and what if the whole reason that superman is here has to help mankind maybe its the last part of his ascension process?

Think about this could you imagine having superman as a teacher?

so lets have a taoist breakdown of superman why because im board and i think its somewhat interesting.

Superman has various powers and we all know what they are but if we just to take the story as it really is. then one would realize that superman had to LEARN how to use his powers so how does he use them is the question.

Flying= maybe he is neutralizing the the gravitational fields?

Heat vision= maybe super kong jing?

xray vision= fully opened third eye?

super strength= manipulation of internal power so it just may seem like he has physical super strength.

super speed= maybe he uses his internal power to move that fast?

cold breath= ????

if superman is an immortal and the main reason he is here (in comic book world) is to show mankind that they they can be amazing just like him. Then why doesnt he teach? maybe he was told not to....so even superman is bound by secretacy (it cant even be helped in the fiction world) :lol:

Here you go these should get you hyped! Superman jumping over a house like John Chang!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk_XHHCBNxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvwm-D90Acw&feature=related

Edited by enouch

heres the link to the superman movie about the scene i was talking about

heres my question why 12yrs? and what did he learn? and why is this never discussed?

i dont know if full lotus would do superman any good.

the bigger question is there is a way to channel pure yang chi without stillness mediation. and i think he may have went on that journey thru astral travel.

I could swear that I read one time that Superman has an easier time lifting something if he's already in flight or levitating.

This is Off Topic.

Also, this reminds me of the shut up thread.

FYI, the book Freakonomics talks about Supermans most important and real battle.

A man who had every reason to be a Klansman, ie deep south aristocrat whose father and grandfather were high members, wasn't. He found the group and its ideals heinous. He was also friends with one of the writers of the Superman syndicated newspaper comic strip.

He joined the klan and began giving the secrets to the writer, who put them into the strip. There secrets codes, passwords, rituals were exposed and ridiculed. Instead of powerful they looked like grown men in bed sheets wearing dunce caps who gave each other ridiculous names. It worked, Superman did what the FBI couldn't, membership in the Klan fell dramatically.

Sometimes you don't need super powers to get things done. All it takes is bravery, humor and shining some light where it needs it.

My next favorite Superman story is a graphic novel called 'Secret Identity'. It's set in the ..'real world' where a boy from Kansas has the unfortunate name Clark Kent and is plagued by the Superman toys and references. He hates having the name until one morning he wakes up a few feet above his bed. Then the story moves into a thoughtful reverie of what superman would be like in reality.

Michael

Tapping into fictional characters can sometimes be even more of a benefit than praying or attuning to real historical, or current spiritual figures.

We all have our own imprints, and inner sometimes unconscious ideologies

and pop culture does constitute a large portion of what influences the new worlds belief systems. Media, hollywood stories etc.

Trust me, there s simply no escaping the cartoons you grew up with..

At present, i'm building my own pantheon. BigJonMud is actually a superhero like character that i've been developing

who can and does inadvertantly supply me with a richer, personal representation of spirituality and daoist practice. Since working on more thoroughly 'externalising' my avatar,

he presents me with intuitons, energy

and I now have

even an entire system that my own fiction/unconscious narrative is allowing.

This BJM dude, is revealing stage by stage.. my own deep minds adaptations to a variety of energy practices,

not theleast of which does include a kind of photosynthetic chi-gung :)

Just thought i'd share that :)

Does anyone else meld a little chaos into their mix?

Edited by BigJonMud

DBZ has more to offer than just flying, notice the video below, when Goku turns Super Sayajin 3, he shows you how through hard work you reach new levels.

A most interesting part starts at 4:30 (for those wh arent bothered to watch it all), notice how Goku is portrayed as a baby in his mind, one with the cosmos. Is this a reference to "baby breathing" exercises? I would believe so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_y6ZZFZY4

And now for clip 2:

Notice what Goku says concerning reaching the level of an ascended saiyan (aka super saiyan 3).

"This next energy has to come deep inside, push hard to find it"

"Tap into that and you become a super saiyan 3"

Could a Super saiyan 3 be simply a super saiyan 2 who awoke their kundalini?

So what you guys think?

Y'all forgot to mention Superman's real daddy:

CHUCK NORRIS!!!

superman022_2.jpg

Interesting point about the sun giving him his powers...but superman is largely based on Jewish and Christian models. Moses being saved by a raft and being adopted. His powers coming from nature,not magic[his greatest weakness] plus in some cannons supes is suppose to be almost sinless. No sex,no lying!

Doesn't the practice of magic utilize the powers of nature? I didn't think both were mutually exclusive.

ralis

Doesn't the practice of magic utilize the powers of nature? I didn't think both were mutually exclusive.

ralis

Of course some would say you are correct however believers in objectivity would say the natural world is apparent or universal to all. Like air or water whereas magic can invoke spirits [or natural forces]and multiple layers of reality-not just one. The sun is the sun whether you are in North America or China, subjective interpretations notwithstanding

Of course some would say you are correct however believers in objectivity would say the natural world is apparent or universal to all. Like air or water whereas magic can invoke spirits [or natural forces]and multiple layers of reality-not just one. The sun is the sun whether you are in North America or China, subjective interpretations notwithstanding

In reading your post, I have considered the possibility that one may be able to go beyond all known practices, and integrate the life force directly.

Not that I dont like Superman but Dr. Strange is applicable to the 'bums I think.

Interesting story he has.

In reading your post, I have considered the possibility that one may be able to go beyond all known practices, and integrate the life force directly.

May we all start paradigm rebuilding overhaul

after adopting said possibility..

Its like rolling a tyre for long enough. You might eventually find its own unique balance

and if you push then,

a little bit of imagination could have you riding it.

but before you flash like lightning,

or become the wind lifting eagles wings

you still had to start the tyre rolling. Haha.

Meditation and practice is just the playing/practicing

real life, yeah?

I dunno, sounds good though!

Edited by BigJonMud

That's the goal, connect with the source directly. However even if you do it by pure means spirits will still try you. Christians, Muslims, and John Chang all say spirits will attempt to drain a person's lifeforce. Supposedly Chang moves his dantien around to keep spirits from stealing his yang chi. He also does this when in China.

yes thats a good point. ive noticed that some being has been trying to steal my chi (some hooded figure) i send him away when ever i see him. I had my student over the other day and i had him doing some special standing meditations and afterwards he saw the being. As of recently i have been spinning my dantian and i noticed that i havnt seen this being since.

its weird that you posted that.

How do you move your tantien?

Move it? You either cut it loose or you can spin it.

Sufi spinning balances and spins your chakras. There's Taoist spinning too.

Sign in to follow this