Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Your dreams are just as real as the real world.

Your dreams are just as real as the real world what you can do in your dreams you can do in reality. What you can do i reality you can do in your dreams. One you can control your dreams you can learn to harness them and do incredible tihngs.

What do you all think of my thought on dreams?

Your dreams are just as real as the real world what you can do in your dreams you can do in reality. What you can do i reality you can do in your dreams. One you can control your dreams you can learn to harness them and do incredible tihngs.

You seem pretty open minded about it. What if dreams were something else, and were a state in which the spirit takes a small vacation from the body and goes to a different dimension?

could be i once read that dreams in color are when you astral project and travel and black and white dreams are regular or it could have been to other way around i cant remeber.

Oh My Goodness! What a subject for discussion!

Yes, our dreams are just as real as our real world is (while we are dreaming). I think the phrase "while we are dreaming" is important.

Our dreams come from our unconscious mind, in the most part. They are most often a collection of data that may or may not be associated. This will present wierd dreams.

I think that there is a similarity between our dreams and our illusions and delusions. All are real to us but they are not necessarily real in the real world or real for anyone else.

Yes, I have heard that we can control our dreaming. I have never tried it so I can speak to the concept. I rarely dream (that I am aware of) so dealing with dreams is not a problem for me.

I think an important aspect of this subject is "what do we do with our dream memories upon waking?"

I think that when we have dreams of negativity we have a subconscious problem that we have not yet dealt with. Perhaps our dreams are telling us that we have work to do?

Peace & Love!

Here's the funny thing about dreams-

What you THINK you know about dreams influences what those dreams become. So if you think something specific is going to happen in those dreams, it will. Because your mind can easily create that. To a certain extent, this is true in life.

My main purpose, and I think one of the main purposes of true spiritual cultivation, is getting away from what you think will happen, and getting away from the stuff your mind is manifesting, and looking at what is actually happening.

Once you do THAT, dreams become real interesting, real fast.

And when you do that with life, so does life!

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

What Sloppy and MH both said is the real deal.

Another reason to stop believing things we think. Not a reason to stop thinking.

Sign in to follow this