Sign in to follow this  
ralis

IDosing

I have used binaural beats for years

ralis

Centerpointe?

If so how long for each series?

I believe it is for synapse growth, integration?

Thanks,

Rob

Can it fill my dantien?

Wow. I just had a "Matrix moment" there.

If it works, I would stay away from a lot of the stuff on there.

Wow. I just had a "Matrix moment" there.

If it works, I would stay away from a lot of the stuff on there.

Which ones did you try? What happened that caused you to post a warning to stay away?

ralis

I haven't tried any yet but my hypothesis is that anything that acts on a system like crack is probably a bad call. A dose is a dose is a dose. Whatever it's made of (mantra, yantra, mudra or anything else you want) Besides, why pay for something you can make yourself?

okaaaaay...

what is this stuff?

It seems like the crap in the back of the high times magazines, only hoakier.

is the first one free? Lol, if it's half way real... any drug dealer knows they GET YOU on the come back!

So does this stuff work? For ReaLZ?

Guest paul walter

This digitising of doses has been around for years--god only knows what we are being fed in the Digital Age through our toys. There are things like bio-resonance machines that can deliver homeopathic remedies to great efect, five elements are digitised, meridians, all sorts of stuff. Of course the differences on the body system compared to 'organic' methods is mostly unknown. Paul

Any comparison in actual effect/impact between brainwave entertainment/bianural beats and actual drugs like cocaine/heroin is a joke.

Any comparison in actual effect/impact between brainwave entertainment/bianural beats and actual drugs like cocaine/heroin is a joke.

that's what i'm sayin...

Like; OH i got a serious Digital Smack habit! :blink:

good point. "peyote" is their top 2 "best seller", behind "Orgasm", and to be frank (not bill) if this really induced a full-blown peyote experience, i doubt it would be so popular. if these beats hyper-stimulate the broca's area and neocortex, perhaps there is some analogy (in regards to, say, "LSD").

and "Adrenochrome"? have folks been watching too much clockwork orange and fear and loathing in las vegas? and DMT under prescriptions? DMT is a naturally occuring indole plant psychadellic.

and as far as the addictive stuff goes, i do agree in principle with Kate that it probably isn't a good idea to do something that mimics the effects of crack, though i doubt this is possible solely through beats.

"i doubt this is possible solely through beats."

What I'm very much interested in here is the parallel between things like "healing sounds" and certain meditations and these entrainment products. There was an article Drew referred to about a guy with a "Shakti helmet" - another guy with similar (or same guy) could pattern interrupt speech by flipping a switch.

I will go and Google for the mechanisms of BA beats and how it "works" to entrain (off the top of my head it feels similar to the way 3D movies work).

Sign in to follow this