Gauss

Knights Templar prophecy 900 years old...

Well, I don't normally hold much value for predictions of the future but I do allow for the study of history, an understanding of the present and an assumption of what may evolve.

This prediction is not too far off the mark.

I attribute the conditions of the day to the fact that the world is over-populated with people and that, in the most part, people have placed too much value on materialism and their need for excess.

But trends change over time and perhaps there will be a new era just around the corner, or, not.

Peace & Love!

Edited by Marblehead

Yawnn, you could probably come up with hundreds of prophecies, though you may want to wean out those that were suppose to come true in the year 0, 100, 200, 210, 330, etc..

Gauss if you're going to be posting doomsday prophecies several days a week, you may want to take them down to the non topic section.

We get it, you're Falun Gong and the world is going to end (except for the Falun Gong) in a couple years. I'd hate to have hundreds of your gloom and dooms posts here and when the world doesn't end, have the usual disclaimer, 'We CultX saved the world so no destruction'.

Seen it happen every couple years for the last 4 decades, I assume dates back to the stone age.

Michael

Prophecy is very difficult to translate. For example each chinese character has several meanings. Take Ma for example: horse, mother, question particle.

Tibetan prophecy is a little clearer for some since it has it's roots in Sanskrit. But that's nyingmapa territory and not very friendly.

Catholic prophecy involving conquest involves the Holy Grail. The Cardinals probably have a different set of images that they use.

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/38000/38985/sarychev_oblique_final_H264.mov

Yeah, I guess it was time for something like that, wasn't it?

I never was able to get much into British humor though.

Peace & Love!

You should watch the second video also.

After working with some knights and getting roughed up a little, it is a lot funnier than it used to be. Knights have a certain sense of humor that comes from working with weapons.

Yawnn, you could probably come up with hundreds of prophecies, though you may want to wean out those that were suppose to come true in the year 0, 100, 200, 210, 330, etc..

Gauss if you're going to be posting doomsday prophecies several days a week, you may want to take them down to the non topic section.

We get it, you're Falun Gong and the world is going to end (except for the Falun Gong) in a couple years. I'd hate to have hundreds of your gloom and dooms posts here and when the world doesn't end, have the usual disclaimer, 'We CultX saved the world so no destruction'.

Seen it happen every couple years for the last 4 decades, I assume dates back to the stone age.

Michael

Spot on!

LOL Every generation has said the same thing: People will become X, and we all die. It's so boring

Yeah, I guess it was time for something like that, wasn't it?

I never was able to get much into British humor though.

Peace & Love!

Yeah, you're strictly a 'custard pie in the face' kinda' guy aren't ya marbles :P

*splat*

(Don't act like that doesn't amuse you)

I enjoyed the post Gauss, I'm not overly keen on too much end of the world stuff myself, but that's a good one. I mean as good as any that have come out anyway!

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Michael

Well, in case you read my thread about predictions you would know that I say all good people will make it. The only question coming up to good people is whether they are positive to a rectification of this world.

Hence this is not about ending this world, it is about starting a new world, just like the prophecy here states. Just like all authentic prophecies state.

FG is no cult, you may read NY Times and find it out for yourself. It is no religion, has no fees, membership or priests. Only you are resposiible for your own cultivation, nobody can force you to change yourself and cultivate your mind and heart. Hence only predestined people start practicing FG.

Nostradamus(and many more, ie Edgar Cayce) said in july 1999(when the CCP started persecuting FG in China) that Armageddon would star and that in 2019(20 years later) it will arrive to this dimension, after 27 years this dimension will be rectified. This is running just like clockwork and few ever imagine it can be truth.

Anyway, the big question ahead for the large majority of people is whether they still favour Truth, Compassion, Forbearance or not.

Of course such people oppose the persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners in China too.

Hope you got my message.

Anyway, the big question ahead for the large majority of people is whether they still favour Truth, Compassion, Forbearance or not.

Of course such people oppose the persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners in China too.

Hope you got my message.

Again, every one opposes such persecution. BUT, I've talked to scholars and practitioners who dislike the Chinese government, and should be natural allies of Falun Gong, but view FG with suspicious and believe some of the FG high officials do harm to there cause.

Your big question is a bad one, because the great majority of people will say they are for Truth, Compassion and Forbearance. Its like having a party line that says we're pro-family and anti-crime. Its meaningless because its ridiculously inclusive. Such slogans are manipulative.

Maybe I'm being too critical. I think everyone here supports freedom of religion and practice. Its just, I have a prejudice against end of the world pronouncements, even the 'light' versions like FG or should I say Templars. I've seen too many of them during my lifetime and know there have been hundreds in the past.

They appeal to peoples fears and prejudice (ie exclusive godly club) often end up taking over there lives and leaving them in tatters.

I apologize for dogging your posts and will stop. It may not seem like it, but I do have respect for many of the practices of FG.

Prophecies are frequently done and easy to make. Watch me, The red headed man who lives by the river will kill the left handed politician. Boom 100% percent chance I'm right. Matter of more like 8 or 900% since there's 1,000s of rivers, tons of red heads, and nobody likes politicians.

The Templars were simply not the most of prescient of people. If they were, they'd still be around. From a historical point of view, things going on around there time, were much much much much worse then whats going on now. Example, for things like our Aids, they had regular plagues that wiped out large percentages of there population. If Aids was hundred time worse and spread with a cough, that would close to there time. Starvation and depravation were close to norms.

We live in a time with food, freedom and conveniences they'd scarcely believe. Even China has evolved from its cultural revolution that left some say 30 million dead less then a generation ago, to a better place. No, its not perfect, matter of fact many things about it stink, including the persecution of FG, but in my eyes its evolving better.

rant over

Michael out

Well, in case you read my thread about predictions you would know that I say all good people will make it. The only question coming up to good people is whether they are positive to a rectification of this world.

Hence this is not about ending this world, it is about starting a new world, just like the prophecy here states. Just like all authentic prophecies state.

FG is no cult, you may read NY Times and find it out for yourself. It is no religion, has no fees, membership or priests. Only you are resposiible for your own cultivation, nobody can force you to change yourself and cultivate your mind and heart. Hence only predestined people start practicing FG.

Nostradamus(and many more, ie Edgar Cayce) said in july 1999(when the CCP started persecuting FG in China) that Armageddon would star and that in 2019(20 years later) it will arrive to this dimension, after 27 years this dimension will be rectified. This is running just like clockwork and few ever imagine it can be truth.

Hope you got my message.

Gauss you silly goose!

:wub:

When I wake up! people take up! most of my time! It's tricky to rock the house on time....RUN DMC

Prof. Galvieski and the KGB...

One of the Karmapa's did a tour of russia last year to clean up the White Tara kala cycle.

The 33rd stanza has a correlation to something said by a Panchen Lama a couple centuries ago. A shambala prayer about a powerful ruler that rides a stone horse with the power of the wind.

I'd be careful folks things start to ripen and change.

Homosexuality; women's rights; children treated as human beings rather than property of their parents; freedom of expression and personal autonomy (covering I should imagine believing in eastern ideas rather than the Catholic church), coloured people having children with white people....didn't see any thing here about this but does it say that Jews are ruling the world?

Good lord, we truly are on the eve of the anti-Christ....and the fiery pits of hell.....where do we line up for a good old repentance and flagellation session for our sins.

seriously I thought this was Taobums, not some forum for these sorts of rantings of lobotomized God-warriors.

Edited by altiora

Homosexuality; women's rights; children treated as human beings rather than property of their parents; freedom of expression and personal autonomy (covering I should imagine believing in eastern ideas rather than the Catholic church), coloured people having children with white people....didn't see any thing here about this but does it say that Jews are ruling the world?

Good lord, we truly are on the eve of the anti-Christ....and the fiery pits of hell.....where do we line up for a good old repentance and flagellation session for our sins.

seriously I thought this was Taobums, not some forum for these sorts of rantings of lobotomized God-warriors.

This is a prophecy thread and nothing else. Whether you like it or not...

Musing...relaxing looking at images in different sources of prophecy. Tower is the image. Space elevator into orbit.

Templar prophecy

When the millennium begins, which comes after the millennium

Will man sky and earth and seas, peopled with his creatures have

He will command

He will seek the power of God

He will know no bounds.

But everything is reversed

It will sway like a drunken king

He will gallop like a blind horse

With Spurs he will drive his mount in the forest

And at the end of the path will be an abyss.

When the millennium begins, which comes after the millennium

Will build at all points of the earth Babylonian towers

It is Rome and Byzantium, it will be

The fields will be empty

There will be no law, only the self and one's own group.

But the barbarians will be in town

There will be no more bread enough for all

And the games will no longer suffice

And then the people in the morning light the big fire.

Karaethon cycles

The unstained tower breaks and bends knee to the forgotten sign.

The seas rage, and stormclouds gather unseen.

Beyond the horizon, hidden fires swell, and serpents nestle in the bosom.

What was exalted is cast down; what was cast down is raised up.

Order burns to clear his path.

Sutra of golden light

When from the legs of gnats

Multi-storied towers can be well built,

Solidly firm and never shaking,

Then there will be a relic.

When all leeches

Grow white teeth,

Sharp and big,

When from the horns of rabbits

Ladders can be built well

In order to climb high,

Climbing this ladder,

Should a mouse eat the moon

And harm Rahu as well,

Science and engineering

If the space elevator is built with boron nitride(BN) then it will not conduct electricity. The bandgap of boron nitride is large enough that it acts as an insulator and not as a conductor.

I can see it now the arguments against the space elevators...It's against God to build it! Did we not learn our lesson when the towers of Babylon fell? eh nevermind biblical metaphor and the horns of rabbits....

___.-~"~-._   __....__
           .'    `    \ ~"~        ``-.
          /` _      )  `\              `\
         /`  a)    /     |               `\
        :`        /      |                 \
   <`-._|`  .-.  (      /   .            `;\\
    `-. `--'_.'-.;\___/'   .      .       | \\
 _     /:--`     |        /     /        .'  \\
("\   /`/        |       '     '         /    :`;
`\'\_/`/         .\     /`~`=-.:        /     ``
  `._.'          /`\    |      `\      /(
                /  /\   |        `Y   /  \