Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

The Secret of Bigu!

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2010/arch10/100630biology.htm

A major problem in biology is the internal motion of proteins. Researchers from the University of Pennsylvania using Magnetic Resonance Imaging were surprised to discover that the calmodulin protein molecule possesses an internal "jitter" that shakes it billions of times per second. This revelation led them to conclude that it is not merely the complex folded shape of such molecules that affects their function, but their internal movement.

According to Dr. Joshua Wand, “The situation is akin to the discussion in astrophysics in which theoreticians predict that there is dark matter, or energy, that no one has yet seen.”

Where the internal energy necessary for protein binding comes from is unknown at the present time, but it seems likely, based on research with electrostatic fields on various organisms, that there is an electrical component to the source. Cell walls are arranged in a double layer configuration with positive and negative ion channels built-in.

http://www.urzeit-code.com/index.php?id=23

In addition to corn and trout experiments, the results of experiments with wheat were also amazing: thus the cereal exposed to the electrostatic field developed new proteins, which people looked for in the original wheat to no avail. Furthermore, it surprisingly produced much larger roots than the control group. This had the advantage of allowing the crops to grow far more rapidly. And occasionally in these experiments, a variant emerged which resembled the genetic antecedents of the wheat. Thus, a meadow grass-like arrangement of ear shoots and small narrow leaves was observed, for example.

"In the case of our 'manipulated' wheat, growth was so rapid that it was ripe in four weeks instead of the usual seven months", Heinz Schürch recalled. "However one has to say that although the ears and stalks were somewhat smaller, there were more ears per plant. The actual benefit is that we could cultivate this wheat in regions where spring and summer are short – where conventional wheat cannot be grown at all." In this case, one can also cheerfully refrain from using pesticides and herbicides: "The pests that have adapted to the growth process of normal wheat have not yet developed when we harvest our wheat as early as four to eight weeks after planting."

Edited by drewhempel

Don't get too carried away with ascetic practices that are totally out of context for practitioners like yourself living in society. You even stated in another thread being involved in physical labour, well if you seek a bigu state at the same time the result could mean a serious energetic damage to your internal organs plus having energy deep stuck in your system. Just be careful and don't play with a loaded gun.

WATCHING YOUR MIND (and Vipassana practice is the best tool for it) would beat any bigu and any other esoteric practices by a mile. As simple as that. The Buddha came to this realisation after he almost passed away for similar reasons.

Take care.

Edited: missed a word.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Don't get too carried away with ascetic practices that are totally out of context for practitioners like yourself living in society. You even stated in another thread being involved in physical labour, well if you seek a bigu state at the same time the result could mean a serious energetic damage to your internal organs plus having energy deep stuck in your system. Just be careful and don't play with a loaded gun.

WATCHING YOUR MIND (and Vipassana practice is the best tool for it) would beat any bigu and any other esoteric practices by a mile. As simple as that. The Buddha came to this realisation after he almost passed away for similar reasons.

Take care.

Edited: missed a word.

Yeah the last bigu I did I drank a CASE of beer -- at my relatives over a holiday. It was hilarious. 4 day full lotus session -- and a case of beer. haha. Still that definitely cleaned out my system real good since I had been dumpster diving and eatin fast food for years -- along with health food of course. haha.

Still I am tempted to go to http://qigongmaster.com to see if I could do the 7 week bigu cave meditation like Chunyi Lin did! The 7 week bigu is even mentioned in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality"!!

Drew,

Make sure you build up yourself gradually to such regime. otherwise it should be a great detoxifying and at the same time developing experience on the path.

Wish you a good practice.

Take care.

YES!, I've been taking an interest in this kinda thing for years now. the ability to live without food is definatly an interesting thing that seems to be becoming more known. I first got into this through raw foods, needing less food and less sleep. Then i got into hRM and sungazing, and finally to living off of subtle energies.

Breathing through the skin? How is this done? In fact is there an general "Method" for achieving inedia?

Drew, i've been reading your posts since I joined, you're one cool dude =)

-peace

YES!, I've been taking an interest in this kinda thing for years now. the ability to live without food is definatly an interesting thing that seems to be becoming more known. I first got into this through raw foods, needing less food and less sleep. Then i got into hRM and sungazing, and finally to living off of subtle energies.

Breathing through the skin? How is this done? In fact is there an general "Method" for achieving inedia?

-peace

Yeah if you read "Taoist Yoga" -- the immortal breathing is chapter 10 I think. So basically you practice the small universe -- you can get the C.D. for $11 from http://springforestqigong.com -- that's the best practice - and then as the electromagnetic energy increases then you're not hungry. So in the Level 3 SFQ class the bigu practice is taught. Before I attended the Level 3 retreat I was practicing and my belly got super hot and then I wasn't hungry so I thought I would better prepare for the Level 3 class. So I kept practicing and then the electromagnetic fields got real strong!!

So then the middle of my brain created water -- and I figured this was through electrolysis and so I drank only half a glass of water over 8 days. And then the center of my hands and feet pulsated with electromagnetic energy -- so I didn't need to breath much at all.

The immortal breathing is when you take this pre-natal chi or the true real kundalini which is the foetal breathing of the feet -- and so you rise that up and then at the same time you lower down the post-natal chi that was first created in the lower tan tien -- you raise that down the front channel of the small universe.

So as the practice continues then the shen light increases from the chi and you enter the Emptiness -- nirvikalpa samadhi -- and the top of the skull opens up and you do astral travel and see spirits, etc.

This is called the Original Face, the Dharmakaya, the Moon and it's HALF of the alchemical pill -- again it's detailed in the Taoist Yoga book -- I posted that book as a pdf thread.

-peace

Franz Bardon talks at length about pore breathing. 'Initiation into Hermetics'

ralis

Sign in to follow this