Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Open invitation to Adyashanti....

Some months ago I read a post where Sean mentioned he liked this teacher called Adyashanti. The same moment I read the post I happened to have just grabbed the new Sounds True catolog in the mail and the front cover was an ad for Adya's retreat on cd.

Pretty much since then Sean and I have talked about me coming up for an Adya retreat and also to hang out. His actual 5 day retreats are completely booked over a year in advance and the only way in is through a lottery system but Adya is doing a 2 day intensive called "Enlightenment:The Direct Approach" in late June.

Sean and I already have tickets and I thought it might potentially be a cool opportunity for some of us to also hang out and see an amazing teacher together.

Sean has graciously offered to let whoever wants to come to crash at his place. You would probably need to bring sleeping bag and obviously get a plane ticket. Of course, I don't even know if anyone is interested but if you are let Sean know.

Also a nice opportunity to meet thetaobums MC!

Cam

Oh, and the link :lol:

http://www.adyashanti.org/index.php?file=i...nts&eventid=158

Edited by Cameron

I'm not drawn to him or his teachings.

But I'm actually thinking to come to Arizona to visit some of the vortexes, maybe in the begining of july. It may actually happen.

Cool, let me know when you want to come. Now my knee is healed I am ready for some hiking again.

edit- Actually the beginning of July I will be in NYC, LOL!

Edited by Cameron

Cool, let me know when you want to come. Now my knee is healed I am ready for some hiking again.

edit- Actually the beginning of July I will be in NYC, LOL!

Then, we can hang out in NYC.

Im just going to quickly dart in here & slip in my bitter & pathetic jealousy.Being Downunder,& not likely to resums wandering anytime soon,I can only hope Adya is driven out of the USA by one of your horrible winters,& comes here to enjoy one of our wonderful summers :P You guys are spoilt,SPOILT GODDAMMNIT :lol: Regards ,Cloud.

Have you checked out his retreat on CD from Sounds True? It's excellent.

Damn right I have :) It came at the perfect time actually,clarified a few questions & kinda put the hook in me.He is definetely someone I would like to meet in person,& Im now tracking down his books.I get a "big picture" feel from him ,a sense of orientation,& sitting without Manipulation has been refreshing.mine was a very "concentrated" practice under which I was starting to chafe,so Adyas approach has been a relief,but also a challenge.All good stuff :) And your all still spoilt :P Regards ,Cloud.

Sign in to follow this