Hi! In light of the recent book sharing on the forum I was wondering if any bums have a copy of Jack Schwartz voluntary[any autogenic book] controls book? Which is now out of print or a soft copy of the Magus of Java...I still haven't read it except for the parts detailing his conversation with God. If you don't mind sharing or perhaps a trade.

Hi! In light of the recent book sharing on the forum I was wondering if any bums have a copy of Jack Schwartz voluntary[any autogenic book] controls book? Which is now out of print or a soft copy of the Magus of Java...I still haven't read it except for the parts detailing his conversation with God. If you don't mind sharing or perhaps a trade.

I may trade. What books would you have up for trade?

I may trade. What books would you have up for trade?

I have a vast collection of stuff...so what field interest you? I also possess a vast collection of hypnosis mp3s from Richard Bandler,Paul Mckenna, Paul Scheele, ecetera. Everything from time distortion to deep trance identification. I have nlp books from Roger Dilts, Milton Ericson, Tad James, Kenrick Cleaveland, conversational hypnosis [books and audio]books on modeling and Mantak Chia's stuff.Brainsync stuff, concentration stuff, martial art books, Anna Wise's high performance mind cd set.Big book of nlp techniques, the structure of magic, Beyond Being from transparent.Memory books by Harry Lorane,Mega Memory mp3s and book, the school of phenomenal memory course, Silva mind control stuff, hypnoperipheral processing from Glauberman.

Again what field?

I have a vast collection of stuff...so what field interest you? I also possess a vast collection of hypnosis mp3s from Richard Bandler,Paul Mckenna, Paul Scheele, ecetera. Everything from time distortion to deep trance identification. I have nlp books from Roger Dilts, Milton Ericson, Tad James, Kenrick Cleaveland, conversational hypnosis [books and audio]books on modeling and Mantak Chia's stuff.Brainsync stuff, concentration stuff, martial art books, Anna Wise's high performance mind cd set.Big book of nlp techniques, the structure of magic, Beyond Being from transparent.Memory books by Harry Lorane,Mega Memory mp3s and book, the school of phenomenal memory course, Silva mind control stuff, hypnoperipheral processing from Glauberman.

Again what field?

Hm anything from Yang jwing ming (other then embryonic breathing/and root of chinese qi gong). Anything heavely referring to breathing methods or inner fire. When I say breathing methods that can also be on breathless methods. Really anything along those lines. Im not a fan of chia by the way.

In the end don't stress though.. If nothing relates to what I said above just swap for a book you think I may benefit from.

I too, have a vast library. Perhaps we should set up our own book swap? Post what you are looking for and see what others come up with...

I think thats a great idea.

Also enouch tomorrows my last day before I go on vacation for two weeks.. I'll be checking the site often.

I have a gigantic collection of qigong/magic books both in english and chinese,many tenaga dalam pdf,taoist and buddhist mantras for almost any purpose, thai chants. Why dont we get a book club going or begin to post them ?

Here is a link to a huge collection of occult,spiritual,and alternative books downloadable from rapidshare etc. Updated daily we were over 200 pages and always deleted by the moderator hehe. We are back up to around 60 pages. I think lu kuan yu taoist yoga can also be downloaded here.

~~~ TheTaoBums Moderation Team ~~~

The links in this post have been edited out by me. :)

TTBs does not allow links to download copyrighted material, books, dvd's.

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

Sharing is caring bums :)

Gracias!

Now I just have to dedicate myself to decipher these.

Edited by sifusufi

I have a gigantic collection of qigong/magic books both in english and chinese,many tenaga dalam pdf,taoist and buddhist mantras for almost any purpose, thai chants. Why dont we get a book club going or begin to post them ?

Here is a link to a huge collection of occult,spiritual,and alternative books downloadable from rapidshare etc. Updated daily we were over 200 pages and always deleted by the moderator hehe. We are back up to around 60 pages. I think lu kuan yu taoist yoga can also be downloaded here.

http://www.katzforums.com/showthread.php?t=2184399

Woaa, I see this same swirly iridescent spot in front of me like...whenever I want to.

Gee-TheTreeofDeaththeQliphoth.jpg

WTH is it??? Been wondering that for a while now... :blink:

I tried DLing the file, but the DL expires as soon as the waiting period is over...

Woaa, I see this same swirly iridescent spot in front of me like...whenever I want to.

Gee-TheTreeofDeaththeQliphoth.jpg

WTH is it??? Been wondering that for a while now... :blink:

I tried DLing the file, but the DL expires as soon as the waiting period is over...

Tested & Working !.

Hit the "File" link given above, then free download, wait until time expire then hit free download.

http://www.katzforums.com/showthread.php?t=2184399

Sharing is caring bums :)

Wow, those are some forbidding looking Magick-y titles on that site...are you sure that you aren't involved somehow with DARK POWER???? :angry::ph34r::huh::D

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Wow, those are some forbidding looking Magick-y titles on that site...are you sure that you aren't involved somehow with DARK POWER???? :angry::ph34r::huh::D

Cardiologist or Vascular surgeon?

Edited by sifusufi

Schwarz's wife is selling his books on this web site under "Tools for Self Discovery." Note that there is no "t" in his last name.

Aletheia Psycho-Physical Foundation

The Aletheia Psycho-Physical Foundation is the international headquarters for the amazing teachings of JACK SCHWARZ and now continued by Lois A. Scheller Schwarz, his partner of 34 years and Co-Director.

Founded in 1958 as a non-profit organization dedicated to self-health research and education to bring forth the integration of body, brain, mind and spirit.

Aletheia's programs synthesize the findings of science, and the revelations of spirituality. Aletheia provides resources and services through research, education, networking, and public advocacy.

The word Aletheia finds its roots in the ancient Greek language, and is today part of that language. Aletheia's meaning and usage is 'truth.' Plato used this word extensively in his writings. It has been suggested that the word originated from three other words: a = non, lethe = from the river Lethe or the river of death, and eia = for experience. This adds up to the meaning of: a non-death-experience or immortality.

In Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary (unabridged), the following is found: Aletheia (Greek) truth and logos, discourse; Alethiology - the science or doctrine of truth, the branch of logic that deals with truth; and Alethoscope - (Greek, Alethes, true and skopeic, to view) an instrument for viewing pictures, producing a stereoscopic effect.

The study of our brainwaves and the importance of the science of Autogenics for self-regulation is emphasized strongly at Aletheia. The I.S.I.S. instrument that is used to photodrive you to the different brain states was invented in 1969 by Jack Schwarz, and is used in all Autogenics Sessions.

Today, the Aletheia Institute is growing into a network of people actively studying and applying the principles of Jack Schwarz's wisdom and his teachings to everyday life, to live a more healthy, happy, and harmonious life.

Edited by Dainin

Jerry Alan Johnson - Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy DVD 5|Size 2.96 GB

Password = tactools.org

VD #5 - Medical Qigong Energy Techniques and Qi Emitting Methods (VOB Version)

Version for those u like to burn the DVD, includes DVD cover

This fifth in a series of ten DVDs was developed in order to teach the Medical Qigong students the various hand postures and Qi emitting methods effectively used for Qi manipulation in the Medical Qigong clinic.

This DVD contains the following Medical Qigong treatment techniques and Qi emitting methods: Controlling Energy Projection, Hand Postures for Energy Extension and Qi

Manipulation, the Extended Fan Palm, the Sword Fingers Technique, One Finger Skill, the Invisible Needle Technique, the Five Thunder Fingers Technique, the Dragon's Mouth

Palm, the Kneading Tiger Palm, Energy Extension, Guidance and Regulation Techniques, Guiding Linear Flow of Energy, Pushing, Pulling and Leading Energy, Circling and Spiraling

Energy, Energetic Cupping, Guiding the Flow of Stationary Qi, Shaking and Vibrating Energy, Emitting Hot and Cold Energy, Emitting Qi of the Five Element Organs, and Five Element Channels.

Companion Video for Chapters: 33 & 34 of the Book Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy

Video: MPEG2 Video 704x480 (4:3) 29.97fps 9300Kbps

Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 256Kbps

Lenght: 43:00

VIP/Elites : Immediately

Neophyte (PU) and above : Immediately

Apprentice (Users): Upgrade

Jerry Alan Johnson

Professor Jerry Alan Johnson is one of the few internationally recognized non-Chinese Grand Masters, practicing doctors, and Director/Professors of Medical Qigong Therapy. Having studied for more than thirty-six years, he is recognized both in China and the West as America's leading authority on Medical Qigong Therapy. Professor Johnson is licensed as a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (D.T.C.M.) in Beijing, China, and has served with national and international committees to promote and encourage the practice of Medical Qigong Therapy.

Professor Johnson is the Founder and Executive Director of the International Institute of Medical Qigong, in Pacific Grove, California, and has designed several Medical Qigong programs which have been implemented into various T.C.M. colleges and Medical Qigong Institutes throughout the United States, Belgium, Bermuda, Bosnia, Brazil, Canada, Central America, England, France, Ireland, Israel, South Africa, Sweden.

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

post-53812-127943157921_thumb.png

Spring Forest Qigong Collection ( 1 2 3 4 ) | 785 MB

Spring Forest Qigong is a powerful, yet simple form of energy healing developed in China and used there for thousands of years. In the Chinese language 'Qi ' means energy and 'gong' means work. So Qigong literally means 'work the energy.'

"The way qigong is practiced and taught by Chunyi Lin is a very powerful approach to human health." Neil Kay, M.D., Prof. of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN.

Spring Forest Qigong is a practice of simple movements, mental focus, breathing and meditation. In creating Spring Forest Qigong, Chunyi Lin has blended these together into a system that is so simple yet so very powerful that thousands of students have found the practice life-changing.

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

post-53812-127943286994_thumb.jpg

Master Lu's

The Five Elements Breathing Program (DVD)

James Lu "The Five Elements Breathing Program (DVD)"

English | 2006 | 30 minutes | AVI | 694 MB

The Five Elements Breathing Method will allow your body to make the most of every breath you take.

Picture this: A man puts a plastic bag over his head and begins to suffocate. Within seconds, the lack of air will weaken his motor functions. At this instance he is losing energy, fast.

In contrast, if one could increase the air intake into the lungs, then perhaps it's fair to say one could dramatically increase his energy level.

Medical studies show that most humans only use one-sixth of our lungs, even professional athletes. Many doctors believe that if we could just use one-third of our lung capacity, we will no longer incur internal health problems. Using beyond one-third of our lungs is believed to actually REVERSE internal health complications.

One of the major benefits of Master Lu's breathing method is teaching you how to use more of your lungs. This method alone makes it possible for you to use your entire lung capacity, which could be six times your current active lung capacity. That's 600% of what you breathe now!

Imagine the benefits to your overall health and daily energy level. You will be physically and mentally ready for anything, anytime! Not to mention more strength, endurance, agility, and focus.

Best of all, it's so easy you can learn it at home!

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

post-53812-127948551417_thumb.jpg

Francesco Garri Garripoli Qigong for Beginners (DVD)

Gaiam | English | 2008-04-01 | ASIN: B000YV1KZO | AVI | 721 MB

Take control of your health and well being at any age or fitness level.These easy-to-learn moving meditations will help you boost your immunity and live healthier and longer. Qigong s gentle, flowing poses, deep breathing rhythms and visualization techniques enhance the flow of Qi (energy) that fuels your movements, thoughts and emotions. Used to prevent and cure diseases from hypertension to cancer, Qigong (pronounced chee-gung ) can bring you many other benefits including aerobic endurance, a healthier heart and greater resilience to stress.

DVD includes:

Fundamentals of Qigong

Qigong movements including Wuji Qigong, Swimming Dragon, Dragon Pearl and Bagua Xun Dao Gong

BONUS! Qigong: Ancient Chinese Healing for the 21st Century. This one-hour documentary reveals Qigong s fascinating origins and scientific evidence of its healing effects.

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

post-53812-127948635356_thumb.jpg

Creating Flexibility Through Qigong & Twelve Qigong.

Medical Qigong Master Bingkun Hu

Dr. Bingkun Hu is a medical Qigong master and Qigong therapist. He has been practicing Qigong for over 50 years and is a disciple of Grandmaster Yang, Mei-jun. Dr. Hu combines a background in Traditional Chinese Medicine with a Ph.D. in Western psychology to bring the essence of both the Taoist and Buddhist Qigong to the West. In 2001, he was awarded Outstanding people of the 21st Century in honor of his contribution to medical Qigong. Dr. Hu holds many workshops each year and also has a private practice in Berkeley, California.

Techniques demonstrated are:

* Relaxing the six major joints

* Training the shifting of body weight

* Using of a center-periphery approach

* Meditation to make the mind flexible too!

Twelve Qigong Treasures For Beginners

A great introduction to Qigong, and an ideal practice before learning Wild Goose Qigong. In addition to the eleven short, easy and enjoyable pieces for relaxation and coordination, this DVD also includes "Primordial Qigong".

Hotfile.com For USA, EU, Japan, Sing, Au, Ru, UAE, SA.

http://hotfile.com/dl/41538133/d47857e/b1u3eyes.Creating.Flexiblity.part1.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/41539913/aafd267/b1u3eyes.Creating.Flexiblity.part2.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/41539953/7be48a3/b1u3eyes.Creating.Flexiblity.part3.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/41539987/eca3ba0/b1u3eyes.Creating.Flexiblity.part4.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/41540076/3f71e04/b1u3eyes.Creating.Flexiblity.part5.rar.html

Uploading.com For USA, Japan, EU, UAE, Au, Ru, SA, Brazil and Sing.

http://uploading.com/files/5b152d2b/b1u3eyes.Creating.Flexiblity.part5.rar/

http://uploading.com/files/mfm4c5a7/b1u3eyes.Creating.Flexiblity.part1.rar/

http://uploading.com/files/em22e7af/b1u3eyes.Creating.Flexiblity.part3.rar/

http://uploading.com/files/c64aa8aa/b1u3eyes.Creating.Flexiblity.part2.rar/

http://uploading.com/files/7b39cfaf/b1u3eyes.Creating.Flexiblity.part4.rar/

post-53812-127948664578_thumb.jpg

ATTENTION GUYS, THIS IS A RARITY !!!

CHINESE NATIONAL CHI KUNG INSTITUT CORRESPONDENCE PROGRAM FULL LECTURES

This precious, extraordinary and extremly rare program include ebook with nine (9) levels graduing Chi Kung learning and practicing progress even for highest level Qigong Masters.

Also there is 10 VCDs ( three collections of VHSrips) in this collection production by CNCKI.

DESCRIPTION

(Chi Kung, Chinese Energetic healing, Chinese Qigong therapy, Chinese yoga, internal Qigong, Kiko, Qi Gong, Qigong healing) Chinese form of self-healing whose purported aim is to "stimulate" and "balance" the flow of qi (chi, "vital energy") through meridians ("energy pathways").

It involves contemplation, visualization (imagery), assumption of postures, and stylized breathing and body movements. "Gong" is a Mandarin word that pertains to skill. Its Cantonese equivalent is "kung," as in "kung fu." The word "qigong" literally means "breathing exercise," "to work the vital force," "practicing with the breath," and "working with the energy of life." Interpretations of the word include "energy skill" and "energy mastering exercise."

Qigong practice is recorded in hieroglyphics 7000 years ago, and in Chinese books 3000 years ago. This philosophic, meditative, and postural discipline evolved through the efforts and exploration of many practitioners and masters. In ancient times life could be difficult. Our ancestors had to work hard to provide for themselves and their families. At the same time they had to learn how to care for themselves. They had to be self-sufficient and hardy in order to not only survive, but also to flourish. They developed Qigong practice to keep themselves in harmony with the universe, in good physical health, and in a state of peacefulness. In these simpler times people lived closer to the earth. They arose, worked, ate, and retired in concert with the sun, and the moon. They planted, and hunted according to the dictates of the seasons of the earth, and the constellations. They had the time to observe the simple miracles of life of their fellow creatures, not just humans, but animal, insect, fish, and plant life. So it is that they became aware of their interconnectedness with all of these elements of the universe.

Follow the tree of Chinese healing disciplines to its roots and you'll find an ancient practice called chi kung. Also called qigong, this broad practice of working with one's life force is thousands of years old and the great grandparent to Chinese acupuncture, t'ai chi, kung fu and other disciplines. Chi kung promises health and long life, and like all mysterious practices of personal power and longevity, it is rapidly becoming the next big thing on both the holistic and chic-American scenes.

To define this mysterious practice, start with the name: "chi" means life energy, "kung" means to cultivate. Thus, chi kung roughly translates to "cultivating life energy." Low-impact movements such as Horse Stance and Flying Goose are a good introduction, but to completely understand the practice and its more than 7,000 postures and thousands of techniques, a lifetime is required. The practice in total involves endless combinations of movements, exercises, meditations and energetic intentions.

Chi kung is rooted in Taoism, the philosophy of being in alignment with the natural order of things. It is divided into internal and external practices. Internal chi kung is the personal practice of working with one's life energy; external chi kung is more of a clinical application, practiced in hospitals in China, where masters use acupuncture and energetic treatments to heal others.

The predominant practice is internal chi kung, which, according to MacRitchie's book, is like a tool box with a perfectly forged set of tools for eight life applications: fitness and sports, martial arts, health and healing, sexuality, longevity, extraordinary human abilities such as fine-tuned awareness and perception, spiritual development and immortality-the practice of preparing the energy body, or spirit, to continue when the physical body dies. The main idea is that these eight categories are rough subdivisions of the overall life force and can be cultivated individually and collectively through the practice of chi kung.

In the West, trained practitioners are good starting points for private instruction. But because no Western certification system exists for chi kung, choosing the right teacher can be tricky. It would be difficult to find a master if you're just starting out on the path to chi kung. According to the tradition, true masters never reveal themselves. But that doesn't mean you can't find an excellent teacher and learn enough about the practice to make a difference in your life. As MacRitchie says, "The simple way to know if you have a good teacher is if you are getting results."

Once you find your path and teacher, chi kung does promise results in the areas of health and longevity. Scientific studies on chi kung at the Shanghai Institute are finding that the practice can help lower blood pressure, improve heart function, reduce the risk of stroke and premature mortality, and improve sexual function and overall well being. In fact, Eastern findings are so compelling that they have piqued the curiosity of the Center for Alternative and Complementary Medicine at the National Institutes of Health which, last year, allocated $500,000 to study the health benefits of chi kung.

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

post-53812-127948685952_thumb.jpg