Taomeow

Been to China and blogged it

It's a work in progress, but fellow bums are cordially invited to check it out as I go, and I will appreciate any feedback. The main part of the planned China blog will be dedicated to an extensive interview with a lineage TCM doctor, the official "living tradition" of Xi'an (the ancient capital of China during several dynasties) and Wang Liping's student since age 13. I have several hours of recordings which I will need to write up. I also plan to include an interview with the doctor's American apprentice, a tradition-in-the-making in his own right. :) And more...

For now, though, I just started with my personal notes taken on the trip. Here's the link:

http://ailian.wordpress.com/

Well you certainly are an entertaining read.. I look forward to seeing the further adventures.

balance.

It's a work in progress, but fellow bums are cordially invited to check it out as I go, and I will appreciate any feedback. The main part of the planned China blog will be dedicated to an extensive interview with a lineage TCM doctor, the official "living tradition" of Xi'an (the ancient capital of China during several dynasties) and Wang Liping's student since age 13. I have several hours of recordings which I will need to write up. I also plan to include an interview with the doctor's American apprentice, a tradition-in-the-making in his own right. :) And more...

For now, though, I just started with my personal notes taken on the trip. Here's the link:

http://ailian.wordpress.com/

Yeah -- a smooth read. Sounds like a great trip -- I look forward to the rest.

I find the short term memory details which are forgotten but then remembered later through writing to be a strange experience.

But then when the meditation chi energy accesses the deep brain areas then these forgotten memories -- stored in the hard drive -- get relived.

But then in dreams the same memories get all mixed together in strange combinations combined with the subconscious and superconscious insights -- spacetime travel.

Yeah Wang Liping talks about this -- or in his biography -- how when most people travel they don't really SEE what is there -- through the third eye visions of spacetime travel in the spirit realm.

Chunyi Lin tells this story about when he traveled to southern Minnesota to teach qigong to some old people -- at Rochester where the Mayo Clinic is. His friend was driving with him. It was in the courthouse and Chunyi Lin saw these huge giant spirits guarding the building -- not wanting to be disturbed. He asked his friend what had happened here. It had been where the largest mass hanging in U.S. history took place -- of the Dakota Indians who had risen up against being deprived of their treaty necessities.

Anyway so Chunyi Lin had to be super careful not to disturb these giant spirit guardians over the dead Indians while he taught the qigong class.