Sign in to follow this  
Astral_Anima

Sifu Jim?

Hmm I know the forum tries not to judge instructors but I havnt heard of anyone by that name. Doesnt mean that hes not legit. There are quite a few who have made long distance trips to renowned masters to learn. I dont know all of them.

Asking a high level master might not be a good thing here in the forum (asking about other masters). But you could ask for a referral in the taoism discussion forum from someone who it seems is making a lot of progress, but sometimes it is hit and miss. I dont know of anyone who actually does training over the internet who still does anymore, may not advise that type of thing.

It has been my experience that the right teacher tends to either fall in your lap, or if yopu make the effort to travel you usually find the right one or if its not meant to be it doesnt happen.

It can take some effort. Keep trying.

Pink Light

Edited by Guest

I just learned from More Pie Guy that

he is the top western student in mo pai, john chang's school

As for contacting him you might be able to through googling John Chang and finding his school on the 'net if they have a web page. I dont have any contact information in my rolodex (yes i still have one laugh it up :lol:) on John Chang but I believe I have brushed shoulders with him in the past. So he doesnt know me. Im a nobody really.

So I was browsing around hoping for a miracle when I came across this...

http://www.martialdevelopment.com/blog/five-questions-with-mo-pai-nei-kung-expert/

Has anyone heard of this guy? know if he's legit? know how I can contact him?

Any help would be a Godsend.

-Astral

( Dooon't stop. Belieeeeeeving. XD )

I'm not sure that Jim is an actua Sifu, in the Master meaning of the word.

Use the advance google search and see what you come up with. You'll find his email in this forum if you dig deep enough. If you really want training similar to the mo pai then you need to contact Santiago. Santiago is much easier to contact and will do pretty much everything in his power to help you succeed.

Jim posted before here on taobums in response to the John Chang inquiries and then he responded to a PM I sent him.

Jim says he has some students but I didn't get any details or if he currently does.

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/288-Nei-kung-telekinesis-video-by-John-Chang-student.html

Here's the video of his qigong demonstration -- pretty cool!

Oh yeah he said that when he's emitting the energy it's the same feeling like when he's taking a dump -- that's how he's pushing out the energy. haha.

But then that same joke occurs in one of the martial arts movies as well.

Edited by drewhempel

Jim posted before here on taobums in response to the John Chang inquiries and then he responded to a PM I sent him.

Jim says he has some students but I didn't get any details or if he currently does.

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/288-Nei-kung-telekinesis-video-by-John-Chang-student.html

Here's the video of his qigong demonstration -- pretty cool!

Oh yeah he said that when he's emitting the energy it's the same feeling like when he's taking a dump -- that's how he's pushing out the energy. haha.

But then that same joke occurs in one of the martial arts movies as well.

Edited by h.uriahr

Just the opening for it -- on youtube.

Lmao, it's a ridiculously corny anime I used to watch when I was younger. My friends and I still make fun of it ALL the time, it's just so hilarious (to me). Whenever they "power up" it look like they're trying to take a dump, but cant, then they look all mad , lol.

I think Dargonball was pretty common.

Here in this clip Vegeta blows himself up. Notice the characteristic energy pattern as it swirls upward counterclockwise as he powers up and goes gooey kablooey. Or just dont, doesnt make a bit of difference because comic characters are inert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNsCyg2SDVE

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this