Machin Shin

How do you say?

How do you say Blackhole?

How do you say Event Horizon?

How do you ask a celestial master these questions without being a planetary lord?

How do you say Blackhole?

Singularity.

How do you say Event Horizon?

On the edge of reality.

How do you ask a celestial master these questions without being a planetary lord?

I can't rememeber ever asking those questions of anyone. I only consider information that has been presented.

I'd add 2Gm/c2 for question 2...

:)

Can you say that in common American English? Hehehe.

Peace & Love!

Or were you just asking???

Okay. I will buy that. Yes, I was asking because I really wanted to know what you were referring to. I have never gotten into the math regarding this stuff but I do find an interest in the concepts.

So technically an object could remain at the event horizon for a very long time but not eternally. Eventually the blackhole would gain enough mass through adding to itself from other objects to the point where the object at the event horizon would come under the influence of the black hole.

So basically even objects at the event horizon can be considered goners.

Peace & Love!

No different for light, it just takes a tremendously greater gravitational field to have the same effect.

Thanks for the additional info. I think I am with you. I cannot speak well to these concepts as I do not speak to them very often.

But I still haven't figured out how a cat can be alive and dead at the same time. Hehehe.

Peace & Love!

Heck! Maybe the cat ceases to exist when it isn't being watched...

Hehehe. Mine continue to exist and more often than not they are involved in some form of mischief.

Peace & Love!